Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 49)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129352

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Anu
Doll wrote dat poem for GC.. Nt for me.. LOL
So shes straight..
YEAH YEAH i know i know inna aacha poem toh GC ke liye hai likha jaana cahiye lolll

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by zahra15

you remember this one reshu...???

@ Anu this one I had written for GC's magazine...was so excited for this...hehehe...wanted my name in the magazine nah thatsy...haha...


I made a wish for you
That upon the brightest star
Angels from heaven watch over you
No matter where you are
Unlimited joy, success and happiness
And by the Almighty may you always be blessed
May a lifetime of dreams of yours become true
For you know how to believe in you...Wink
waah waah very beautiful and the previos one u wrote was it Prasdini's lolll

No I had written the other one too...and For GC only...
Reshu was planning to send hima  card thatsy I had written that for himLOL
Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 12723

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
@Doll..
I rmbr it clearly..
U rmbr mine..???
Wait i wrote anothr for GC..
I'll put it hea..

A burning inspiration,
Ever-lightening my mind,
Echoes as a hero,
Ever-strengthening my mind.

Thy name is Gurmeet,
I follow your lead,
You brighten my face,
With a smile sweet.

Dreaming of you,
Companions we are I see,
Thinking of you,
Friends amazing are we.

Beholding you in my heart,
Wishing to meet you soon,
For you're my dream destination,
And my heart's fine tune.

Euphoric to see you shine,
Praying for your success,
Glad to see you fit and fine,
I wish you all the happiness.

May your marriage be,
The happiest one ever,
For you two are adorable,
Together may you be forever.

A crazy fan I might seem,
Though I wanna be a friend,
A friend forever cherishable,
Bound by a special essence.

Copyright.. abreshmina.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zahra15-

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129352

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

hehehehe agar u guys will behave like that that everyone will think of u guys as lesbo only lamo 

sorry teacher...ab se wont behave like thisLOL

suna tumne Reshu we r just friends..chaddi buddiesLOL
yeah just be friends not more than that nahi toh GC ka kya hoga ur imaginary bfLOL
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Anu
Doll wrote dat poem for GC.. Nt for me.. LOL
So shes straight..
YEAH YEAH i know i know inna aacha poem toh GC ke liye hai likha jaana cahiye lolll

see ab toh ULJHAN sulajh Gayi...hehehe...

we are staright...
confirmed...
check again...y
yes WE ARE straight LOL
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129352

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by zahra15

you remember this one reshu...???

@ Anu this one I had written for GC's magazine...was so excited for this...hehehe...wanted my name in the magazine nah thatsy...haha...


I made a wish for you
That upon the brightest star
Angels from heaven watch over you
No matter where you are
Unlimited joy, success and happiness
And by the Almighty may you always be blessed
May a lifetime of dreams of yours become true
For you know how to believe in you...Wink
waah waah very beautiful and the previos one u wrote was it Prasdini's lolll

No I had written the other one too...and For GC only...
Reshu was planning to send hima  card thatsy I had written that for himLOL
OH WOWW he would have loveee it u go girl lol
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

hehehehe agar u guys will behave like that that everyone will think of u guys as lesbo only lamo 

sorry teacher...ab se wont behave like thisLOL

suna tumne Reshu we r just friends..chaddi buddiesLOL
yeah just be friends not more than that nahi toh GC ka kya hoga ur imaginary bfLOL

oh yes Reshu ka toh pata nahin..but he is MY imaginary BF for sure...

and ANU didnt I say Reshu writes awesomely well... :)))

see her poem...I never get enuf of them... Smile
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129352

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Anu
Doll wrote dat poem for GC.. Nt for me.. LOL
So shes straight..
YEAH YEAH i know i know inna aacha poem toh GC ke liye hai likha jaana cahiye lolll

see ab toh ULJHAN sulajh Gayi...hehehe...

we are staright...
confirmed...
check again...y
yes WE ARE straight LOL
heheh pakka check karlo nahi to pata chala kal phir u guys will behave like lesbo LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index