Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

   
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 27)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Anu
Whoa..!! U still hea..
Awsum.. I got u..
Hehehehe..
lolll no just came now not sleepy its only 10:20 here loll i dont sleep dat early so just thought to come here. 

ohhh It's 6 20 in the morning here in Mauritius...already another bright day LOL
Where are you from...10 hrs diff...ShockedLOL

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129422

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

@Zahra i think i know you from gurti/maneet CC but m not sure lol anywayss yeah gosh the balck color shirt is looking very fit in GC hehehe he is looking very handsome in black. 

Maybe...But I dont think soLOL
Actually I dont remember your username...unless you have changed it Tongue
What's your name btw???
Yeah i did changed my name i have changed it many many times since i joined this IF hehehe btw my name is Anu and i am pretty sure i know you from the CC. Do u know Anju dii or chandini or mariam if not then i guess m mistaking you with other Zahra
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129422

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Doll...
Meri niyat kharaaab hai.. To hear u..
Sing sing.. LOL

@Anu...
U did a great thing cumin hea...
Its 8am hea.. N i dnt feel lyk sleepin.. LOL
hehehehe GC ke intezaar ke karan you woke up early kya loll u also cant wait for GC performance kya that u woke up so early LOL
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Yeah i did changed my name i have changed it many many times since i joined this IF hehehe btw my name is Anu and i am pretty sure i know you from the CC. Do u know Anju dii or chandini or mariam if not then i guess m mistaking you with other Zahra

it's confirmed...you are mistaking me for someone else LOL
I guess I know Mariam though...Tongue

that's not a prob... we can know each other now Smile
JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129422

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

@Anu
Whoa..!! U still hea..
Awsum.. I got u..
Hehehehe..
lolll no just came now not sleepy its only 10:20 here loll i dont sleep dat early so just thought to come here. 

ohhh It's 6 20 in the morning here in Mauritius...already another bright day LOL
Where are you from...10 hrs diff...ShockedLOL
OMGGG what are u doing so early in morning couldnt sleep kya coz of GC lolll anyways m in USA thats why 10 hrs difference lol
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

hehehehe GC ke intezaar ke karan you woke up early kya loll u also cant wait for GC performance kya that u woke up so early LOL

And you are so excited that you didnt even sleep LOL
Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 12723

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@Anu...
I hvent slept at ol...
Hahahahaha..
I ws awake ol night..
Hvent slept till nw.. ROFL
-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Joined: 22 January 2011
Posts: 8689

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

OMGGG what are u doing so early in morning couldnt sleep kya coz of GC lolll anyways m in USA thats why 10 hrs difference lol

No it's Ramadhan...thatsy Tongue

USA...woaaahhh...I thought it was 9 hours difference...hehe
I guess it's because of summer/winter time if it is 10 hrs in case you have it there Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index