Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 124)

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by megustajalebi

But I thought Prachi Desai was eliminated and returned as a wildcard? She wasn't brand new like these three are, right? 

If that's the case, I think that makes it different. In her case it was like a second chance. These three are brand new to the show. 
Thats right but she was eliminated in 1st round only naaa so its like she was brand new only anyways leave them be let them talk GC and we fans will show them who is the winner. 

I agree, we should just focus on sharing our support for Gurmeet and continuing to vote for him. As the saying goes, "Haters gonna hate" Smile

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AnuRathi10

But I thought Prachi Desai was eliminated and returned as a wildcard? She wasn't brand new like these three are, right? 

If that's the case, I think that makes it different. In her case it was like a second chance. These three are brand new to the show. 
Thats right but she was eliminated in 1st round only naaa so its like she was brand new only anyways leave them be let them talk GC and we fans will show them who is the winner. 

I agree, we should just focus on sharing our support for Gurmeet and continuing to vote for him. As the saying goes, "Haters gonna hate" Smile
exactlyyy so i hope all GC fans just ignore thread like that and just focus on GC. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megustajalebi_wallflower_

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Colors ?@ColorsTV

@gurruchoudhary = Versatility Personified! Watch his classical performance, tonite at 9PM on #Jhalak - http://bit.ly/O7sIal #colors

http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/videos-jhalak/gurmeets-performance-promo-episode-13jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-847.html#vdo

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 July 2012 at 12:35am
gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
hello girls
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
gurmeet choudhary ?@gurruchoudhary

what happened is in front of u. Practice nd my choreographers steps made me believe i did it.nd not scared #classical

1mgurmeet choudhary ?@gurruchoudhary

Coming tonight saturday.

5mgurmeet choudhary ?@gurruchoudhary

Initially i was rigidly nooo. I cant.classical. Then i was coaxed cajoled nd scolded into doing it. Tough debi.http://pic.twitter.com/pc9erWtr

9mgurmeet choudhary ?@gurruchoudhary

Ys my blisters are fine. Gearing up for the nxt. the show must go on. All ur best wishes nd a loving family made me get bk to my feet fast.

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 July 2012 at 1:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gururockss

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
m hea.. Big smile
gururockss IF-Rockerz
gururockss
gururockss

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
guys let s finish his off
i cant just see this thread so silent silent
Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index