Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

!! HEARTTHROB GURMEET CHOUDHARY SUPPORTERS #9 !! (Page 123)

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
i am really annoyed with GURU FANS!!Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...why do they reply back to the bashers?? it doesn't help us at all. those bashing topics become hotcake because of our over enthusiasm!!!Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..CountingStarsJanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 123mitul

i am really annoyed with GURU FANS!!AngryAngryAngry..why do they reply back to the bashers?? it doesn't help us at all. those bashing topics become hotcake because of our over enthusiasm!!!AngryAngry
exactlyyy why do GC fans have to reply back cant they keep quiet. Why spoil their moods listening to all this bad things about GC

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitul

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

i am really annoyed with GURU FANS!!Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...why do they reply back to the bashers?? it doesn't help us at all. those bashing topics become hotcake because of our over enthusiasm!!!Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

I second you
Agar Bashers ... Hain, GCians are no less Dead

It hurts when all GCians are hated on when there's only some of us Nutters who decide to reply back!Angry I mean DID I Go and say anything? YET I'm pissed off cuz I'm a GCian and the blame is on GCians!!

123mitulJanuableSanu

JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sadiie..

i am really annoyed with GURU FANS!!AngryAngryAngry..why do they reply back to the bashers?? it doesn't help us at all. those bashing topics become hotcake because of our over enthusiasm!!!AngryAngry

I second you

It hurts when all GCians are hated on when there's only some of us Nutters who decide to reply back!Angry I mean DID I Go and say anything? YET I'm pissed off cuz I'm a GCian and the blame is on GCians!!
yeah why do they waste time on this kind of threads i dont get it ufff let the bashers tehy what they want who cares. GC is proving himself and rocking the stage that all we need

123mitul

megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

I second you

yeah why do they waste time on this kind of threads i dont get it ufff let the bashers tehy what they want who cares. GC is proving himself and rocking the stage that all we need

I agree with this. I said this in another thread and I'll say it here too: A few people who decide to make negative comparison or bashing threads will not influence the winner of this season. The winner will be determined by votes and scores. GC is doing well and getting a lot of votes and it's very likely that he will at least make it to the finals. After all, if JDJ wants TRPs, one of the last things they will do is let go of GC before the final three compete. Plus it's unlikely that a wildcard will win the entire thing, since that would be unfair to the other contestants. 

123mitulJanuableSanu

JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

I second you

I agree with this. I said this in another thread and I'll say it here too: A few people who decide to make negative comparison or bashing threads will not influence the winner of this season. The winner will be determined by votes and scores. GC is doing well and getting a lot of votes and it's very likely that he will at least make it to the finals. After all, if JDJ wants TRPs, one of the last things they will do is let go of GC before the final three compete. Plus it's unlikely that a wildcard will win the entire thing, since that would be unfair to the other contestants. 

yeah but it can happen naaa as in 2nd season prachi desai won n she came through wild card entries so we cant think that wild card entries cant reach top 3 anyways yeah GC is getting scores and getting votes no one can stop him from winning.
megustajalebi Goldie
megustajalebi
megustajalebi

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

I second you

yeah but it can happen naaa as in 2nd season prachi desai won n she came through wild card entries so we cant think that wild card entries cant reach top 3 anyways yeah GC is getting scores and getting votes no one can stop him from winning.

But I thought Prachi Desai was eliminated and returned as a wildcard? She wasn't brand new like these three are, right? 

If that's the case, I think that makes it different. In her case it was like a second chance. These three are brand new to the show. 

_wallflower_

JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

But I thought Prachi Desai was eliminated and returned as a wildcard? She wasn't brand new like these three are, right? 

If that's the case, I think that makes it different. In her case it was like a second chance. These three are brand new to the show. 
Thats right but she was eliminated in 1st round only naaa so its like she was brand new only anyways leave them be let them talk GC and we fans will show them who is the winner. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index