Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pickachu

I think that Karan will take GC in his movie b/c he has complimented GC in robot performance and also in today's performance.

i lovee GC neither i love salman khan nor shah rukh khan only love GC πŸ˜³
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think that Karan will take GC in his movie b/c he has complimented GC in robot performance and also in today's performance.

I wish he doesπŸ˜›
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

gosh even a devil's character he was so yummy πŸ˜

and his expressions KILLER!!!

Did you see the performance???
when Shampa is on top and then GC down and she kinda leans on him and they do some movement...that was really nice...

the tongue stucking part, Devil smile..and initially when they start dancing and Shampa kinda cuddles into him...

And then of course his expressions...aaahhh...they were so killer type...πŸ‘

yesterday he looked yummier without make up in the intial scene when they were hearing the results in that black shirt and hair...πŸ˜›

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: x-affy-x

It was because of decisions taken when fans giving there all to fight for Geet 
The channel liedt o us basically,plus the man has to work

yeah true, but for some reason fans are taking it out of GC. I feel like the channel used GC as their scapegoat. 

I like GC's character as Yash, but i am so used to him being the bad boy lover type that seeing him as a father so early in his career made me feel like he was wasting his talent initially during the show.

but then i stop myself and i am like he can't be maan singh khurana forever. . .its like i am battling with myself and heart.  His character stole many girl's hearts and i guess i feel that accepting the false fact of GC being the culprit it is easier for them to move from the fact that Geet is over.  I feel fans are using GC as a scapegoat here as well.

I just feel so bad for GC we love him so much that we don't know we are hurting him sometimes.
-Zahra15- thumbnail
KJo chose the right words for GC today...

when he said he cannot understand him...when he meets him outside he is a very nice man and then later he is either lion or khalnayak...πŸ˜†

either he is very good and his face and expressions do it all for him or he has a problem...πŸ˜†
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

yeah true, but for some reason fans are taking it out of GC. I feel like the channel used GC as their scapegoat. 

I like GC's character as Yash, but i am so used to him being the bad boy lover type that seeing him as a father so early in his career made me feel like he was wasting his talent initially during the show.

but then i stop myself and i am like he can't be maan singh khurana forever. . .its like i am battling with myself and heart.  His character stole many girl's hearts and i guess i feel that accepting the false fact of GC being the culprit it is easier for them to move from the fact that Geet is over.  I feel fans are using GC as a scapegoat here as well.

I just feel so bad for GC we love him so much that we don't know we are hurting him sometimes.

I dont watch PV, i guess im stuck with his previous role
The channel and producers got out of it easily and the blame fell on him
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: zahra15

Did you see the performance???
when Shampa is on top and then GC down and she kinda leans on him and they do some movement...that was really nice...

the tongue stucking part, Devil smile..and initially when they start dancing and Shampa kinda cuddles into him...

And then of course his expressions...aaahhh...they were so killer type...πŸ‘

yesterday he looked yummier without make up in the intial scene when they were hearing the results in that black shirt and hair...πŸ˜›

yup i saw it😳

when GC stepped on shampa i was like GC is not that light. . .so he must have lost weight or something that he stepped on shampa πŸ˜² or there is certain places in the back that doesn't hurt as much if you place ur weight there. 

i screamed out of excitement when i saw the tongue sticking partπŸ˜† 
who could imagine GC doing that😳

GC always looks yummy especially in black and white πŸ˜‰
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: x-affy-x

I dont watch PV, i guess im stuck with his previous role
The channel and producers got out of it easily and the blame fell on him

GC has become such a big part of my life. .. that not getting that daily dose of him is just impossible for me. So i watch only for him.  Even though i feel that the concept would of been approached differently, it didn't. I feel its more of a saas bahu show. Much more in the beginning. But i just watch for GC and Kratika is a good actor as well.

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
-Zahra15- thumbnail

yup i saw it😳

when GC stepped on shampa i was like GC is not that light. . .so he must have lost weight or something that he stepped on shampa πŸ˜² or there is certain places in the back that doesn't hurt as much if you place ur weight there. 

i screamed out of excitement when i saw the tongue sticking partπŸ˜† 
who could imagine GC doing that😳

GC always looks yummy especially in black and white πŸ˜‰

oh yea I forgot mentioning this...
when he stepped on her...I was like OMG😲
Shampa is so petite and GC is the muscle manπŸ˜†
But then Shampa continued to dance well...so I was like thank goodness she is fine because seriously with his abs, well toned body and all GC is definitely not that lightπŸ˜†

But I guess they practiced a lot for this to get it right because If I were to be in Shampa's place, I would have defo thrown up on the spot...but then it wasnt on her stomach but her back so i guess like you said maybe there is a spot where you dont feel anything though I doubt it😲
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail

that's why i was so excited when GC accepted being a part of JDJ, because i knew it was a HUGe opportunity to get to know GC and see his amazing talent!

and look at the comments he got πŸ˜‰

he even apoligized to debina for the comments he gave πŸ˜‰