Thanx for sharing dis news.Won't waste any more precious time for D3.πŸ˜”
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Aaah... Soo pissed off right now. Wth?!
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
D3 gonna end if the show keeps on showing tracks like this...aah! Waiting for that day!!!
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
At nite I feel that no more d3 for me subah utthe he again same old same old feeling of optimism  that d3 will revive swaron again. That is my plight nowπŸ˜† Too optimistic. The real question how can i go on without swaron😭 
ksgrulesno1 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
IF THIS HAPPENES IT IS BYE TO D3 NO SWARON= NO D3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
WOW . . . . . . . .What a news . . . . . . . .it's  practically  numbing off all my sensations . . . . . .πŸ˜”

Now ,  I just pity myself for my NOT MENTION-WORTHY in open forum INSANITY for the  magical Shantanu Maheshwari  . . . . . . my SOULFUL ADMIRATION for the gorgeous Sneha Kapoor . . . . . . .and my brainchild  FANTASY LAND for TanHa . . . . .as I'm still alive to witness this day when the hard work , perseverance & talents of my two ALL TIME favourite individuals are ROYALLY  eclipsed , SORELY because of  the ABSURD & OUT OF MIND stuffs done by  the EVER respected CVs . . . . . . . . . . πŸ˜‘

And I seriously curse myself for my DARING  DESPERATENESS for the most perfect Swayam Shekhawat . . . . . . .my UNBLEMISHED ATTACHMENT with the sophisticated Sharon Rai Prakash . . . . .and my UNADULTERATED ADDICTION for the fairytale couple SwaRon . . . . . . . .as I'm now forced to watch them losing in the dark recess oblivion gradually. . . . . . .πŸ˜” 

Edited by MagicalShantanu - 11 years ago
rachita_1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As you already mentioned that it was posted by someone on FB thus there is no guarantee that the information is true. Thanks for sharing, but I seriously dont believe in rumours... There might be differences, but I dont think so that there will be a break-up. I know everyone is upset with the turn of events but we cant take anything that comes our way, not me atleast! Because we Swaronians have been treated really badly by the CVs, we have become really vulnerable to all these kind of things! Even if its a rumour, we believe it easily without any proof! 
So in short, thanks for sharing this, but looking at everyone's views I had to post my view too! 
Purely my views, no offence to anyone, not even the topic maker! πŸ˜Š
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dunno if its true or not but i am only concerned about SwaRon.

Swayam ignoring Sharon well that toh already is shown but him saying "Main is relationship se uncomfortable hoon"  πŸ˜† I wonder what will make Swayam say this to Sharon the girl of his dreams...Good job cv's...i mean any SwaRon fan can guess that all this nothing but just a way to justify SwaRon break up which is on our way. 
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
swayam ignoring toh pata tha but break up thnk God i m out of D3 obsession
Swaron238 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dude..itna tension na lo! The Buddy Project is gonna start today nd it looks Awesome!!! Lets jst see that nd Chuck D3 for a while! :P
i noe it will be injustice to TanHa from there fans bt i seriously think that they need a NEW SHOW!! CVs nd that Woman (Palki) DOES NOT DESERVE THEM!!
Also well i litterly curse my heart for falling for SwaRon wen i knew that Palki was behind the storyline..some day or the other they had to go all down to the dogs! :/