India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Shashank/Rathu left PSH

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Rathu who was seen as Sugni friend is no more part of the show.He already put his paper forward and is only serving his last days.He says he'll not be back on the show again.He was very upset with his character who was put apart as the cv's needed to spice the story line.
When his character will be needed again in the show,the maker will go on finding a replacement.
I read this article in the rival site of I-F so cannot copy and paste it here as it goes AGAINST the RULE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Naresh-KhatamKahani

daffodil81 IF-Rockerz
daffodil81
daffodil81

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
I dont think his role had much scope in the show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD-Naresh-stephhh

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
He really did not have much to do in this show...he was a cute looking guy though. I wish the writers could have used him some more but in truth, he is just there as Chanda's boyfriend. I hope that the writers give Chanda some focus as well.

What this tells you is the CVs might have a "plan" or an "idea' but it is the TRPs that are really guiding them. Look at this week...TVS and Gulabiya have more scenes that TVS and Sugni...details are ignored and I feel the scenes are getting repetitive. Last two episodes have been weak.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

figuerestephhh

-Naresh- IF-Rockerz
-Naresh-
-Naresh-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_arti

Thanks for sharing
I dont think his role had much scope in the show
arathi i also feel same thing.. well i hope he get better show but his role is good...Wink
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
The title of the TC article is

Shashank Sharma quits Phir Subah Hogi

Dated 20 July 2012

I'm disappointed he's gone but I can't blame him. He was looking forward to his track and now they scrapped his track for the time being. 

I wish shows would just be set for an estimated time frame and have a good outline that they stick to. I don't mean that they can't change put tweaks in the story or change the story. There are times when they need to change to what works, and other times they should be commended for sticking to their vision.  But even if they change the storyboard, they should still have a good plan.

Unfortunately this will never happen with the daily format meant to go on as long as they can, while at the same time knowing they can be cancelled at any time.

Good luck to him and his other works. He is talented.

Edited by likarsh - 20 July 2012 at 8:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nakshatra-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index