Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

(Sharon's POV)

God I don't believe this' Krits itni paagal ho gayi hai' that she really said him 'yes''. uss namune ko haan keh di'. Woh bhi officially' sagaai aur shaadi ki dates bhi fix karli' I'll go mad'

Pata nahi kya soch kar issne usse haan kaha aur uski flirtatious nature ko toh aise ignore kiya as if woh sabse seedha insaan hai puri duniya mein'

***flashback***

After leaving the hotel I along with Krits sat inside the car but she was behaving very casually' I couldn't take it anymore I questioned her whether she was really going to accept the proposal for that namuna'

"of course Shar!!! Why not??"

"Why not? But why do you wanna marry that flirt?" I stated in frustration to which she giggled, she finds it funny... ughh!!! Miss. Kria Ghai is totally nuts'

"Shar!!! Its okay woh ab flirt nahi karega toh kya apne old age mein ladkiyon se flirt karega. Aur isse humein ek aur baat pataa chalti hai that he is very much straight and not interested in males..." she stated trying to explain me her POV but I cannot get what's cooking in her mind. Is she really ready to take such a sensitive issue so lightly?

"and u know what your Mr.flirt is not that bad" she continued, but wait did she say ,my Mr.flirt... Krits he is not mine n will never be' I glared at her'

"Krits, u are the one who is accepting his marriage proposal not me so he isn't mine' get that straight" I said not able to believe what she said.

***flashback ends***

And the worst part is, as soon as we are out of our college these two will get engaged and after three months they are going to get married'

My thoughts were disturbed when the peon came and asked for Krits who was been called to meet the principal for some work in her cabin'

Krits entered the cabin, I went along with her' the matter seemed to be serious' but, but, but I was stopped at the door and asked to wait outside the cabin this made me more tensed what was it that Krits has face that too all alone' I was just tensed and couldn't think of any thing else rite now'

I was walking to and fro' the other two chicks who always use to follow me n Krits like those typical chamchi's' they were just panicking and making me more nervous about the entire situation'

Finally after an hours discussion Krits was out but she was fuming in anger I could see her eyes red in anger any one who tries to mess with her rite now would surely be dead'

I went upto her, placed my palm on her shoulder and questioned, "Krits, what happened? Why are you so angry?"

"Yeah, babes!!! Itna gussa is not good wrinkles ho sakte hain n then''." They started with their so called tipndi' I shot a glare back at them to zip up their mouth'. I hate it n so does Krits' but yes I can see Krits losing her temper n can any time smash their faces' well I feel to do the same sometimes but rite now Krits ka temper is much more important to me.. I need to calm her down'

"Krits, calm down n tell me what the matter is?" I again gave it a try' she looked at me with those helpless eyes' I have never ever seen those eyes this helpless' now I really wanted to know the matter'. I cannot take it anymore; I cannot see her like this'

"come along with me" she said after a gap of silence. "but hua kya hai? Please tum mujhe kuch bataoegi?" I again shot back a question, same question, while she dragged me to the parking lot. The two chicks tried to follow us but I signaled them not to.

"Sit in the car, I'll tell you on the way." She answered; I quietly followed her orders as a small kid'

The only conversation we had during the drive was about the thing that happened in principal's cabin' I was shocked to hear it' this shouldn't be happening' how could the college authorities do this to us? Krits is the GS of the college and I am the CS; but they didn't have the courtesy to tell us about the matter'

they were getting the events of the college being planned by the event organizers' we have been organizing the events every year since our junior college' we have the best team and have been appreciated over these years' but suddenly they are doing this injustice to us' why? And the worst thing was the event organizer' ewww!!!

The car stopped near a big company and we both stepped out of the car and dashed directly into the company' all the eyes glued to our dashing entry'

Krits enquired with the receptionist, "where the hell is your boss?"
"excuse me" she shook her head in disbelief' no one would ever had asked an employee about the whereabouts of their boss in such a manner.
"I just want answer to my question or else I know how to find it out." Krits replied instantly, that's my januable friend's attitude'
"sorry but he is busy in a meeting in the conference hall" the receptionist replied being pretty scared.
"way to the conference hall?" I asked her. She pointed towards the conference hall where the meeting was held.

Krits and I stormed into the conference hall leaving the people in utter shock; she stepped first and started looking for him. But we couldn't figure him out. Suddenly a guy  stood forward and asked, "girls, I don't mind but there's an important meeting going on. So please wait in my cabin till I get over with this meeting."

"oh!!! Please, I don't care about your so called meetings. I just wanted to meet your boss." Krits shot back an answer to his stupid question. But he was puzzled as if asked him about the aliens' existence. I heard the door open up again, we turned back to see him proceeding towards us.

"hey, sweetheart!!! What a pleasant surprise to have you here! But why you didn't tell me about it?" said the owner of the prestigious, well-known, most famous event organizing company, Swayam Shekhawat' Mr. flirt'

Yes!! He is the one who is going to take over our responsibilities, bl**dy show off'

"nothing just thought of giving u a surprise the same way you did to us." I said irritated by his behavior.

"forget it Shar!!! It's of no use talking to him." Krits said while shooting daggers at him.

Yeah!!! I am so happy finally she realized he is not a good person to spend your entire life with.

"but what's the matter sweetheart?" he again asked trying to be concerned' sach mein I haven't ever seen such a kind of show off in my life yet, this namuna is such a big nautanki'

"bhai bother to tell me, what's happening here?" the same guy asked Mr.flirt. wait a sec 'bhai' matlab iss namune ka bhai?? God aur kitne namuno ko jhelna padega? Hope yeh apne bhai ki tarah nahi hai or else main pagaal ho jaungi'

He asked others to leave, now its Krits, me, Mr.flirt and his bhai...

"hey, Rey' meet her, yeh hai Kria'. Aur yeh'.. (he starred at me for a few seconds, I hate him when he stares at me with those killer looks'. Wait uske looks aur killer, Sharon u definitely need to consult a psychiatrist) uh!!!! yeh uski best friend, Sharon'. N girls yeh mera cousin, mera bhai, mera sabse achcha dost aur mera business partner, Reyaansh Singhani" he introduced us' itna bada introduction' zyaada nahi ho gaya'

He gave us individual hug; somewhere I felt he had Krits in his arms for a little long. I could even see Krits getting irritated but Swayam seemed to be unaffected. BOYS!!! Krits slightly pushed him away, followed by a gap of silence... I thought of breaking this silence and straight away blasted bomb of questions on Mr.flirt...

"why did u get into our college event organizing plans?" I said looking straight into his eyes, they were damn adorable... Ugh!!! This Mr.flirt...

"it was just a business deal n I thought I'll be able to spend some more time with u... Kria." He said Kria's name but was eyeing me... he is such a flirt...

"whatever u shouldn't have done this." Krits argued.

"oh come on, we are professionals and we can do it any time better then u college chicks." Reyaansh commented on Krits' statement and winked at her... no doubt he is cousin of Mr.flirt... he shouldn't have called us 'chick', Krits won't take this as she is in a very bad temper and she was controlling it yet but now... no ways!!!

"I challenge u Mr. I won't let this happen...I'll prove u guys, that we are way better than you guys" Krits challenged them.

This went on for some time... finally we concluded with a note... "watch out boys, the war is on" and left the conference hall I was the behind Krits, when I heard Reyaansh say, "bhai, your gal is way too theeki mirchi types. Hope you'll be able to handle her." and both giggled... I banged the door to make him realize I heard it all... I frowned and left the company of two biggest flirts.

ignore typos...

the thing that u guys were waiting for... Rey's entry...

do lemme know hows it...

good? 

bad?

like it?

hate it?

jo bhi hai do lemme know...

m ready to take all juttas n chappals from u all...
Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhiyakreya

oye sun me going bye

tution tym!

tere liye update kiya... aur tu hi chali gayi... unwaah...😭
sorry... PC crash ho gaya tha...
GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice..
update soon n thnx for pm...
ArShaAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome updte...
thnx for the pm..
n Mr flirt ka cousin bhi flirt.. haha...

a_happy_2000 thumbnail
Smiling all thru the update !!!
AWESOME

crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
it was so wawesome
i am loving ur ff
loved it
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome update...rey likes kriya...donom cosuins flirt hai...loved it...thanks 4 the pm...
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
okay officially am  loving this SS...

it is so fun to read it...

am loving it...

the way u describe it is so sweet...

kria ka bhi pov dikha de...

varna mujhse bura tere liye ko nhi  hoga...

he he ha ha ha...😈

rey ki entry bahut mast thi...  and i don't think ki kria is so ignorant to not see flirty ways of swayam... kuch aur hi khichdi pak rhi hai... me damn sure
Edited by kriyansh24 - 11 years ago
Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb part 👏...
Sharon Mr.Flirt ke bare mein kuch zyada hi soch rahi hai 😉...
Kriya aur Sharon ne achi entry ki, seedha conference hall mein ghus gai 😉..
Rey bhi Flirt nikla 😆...
Let's see who wins the Challenge 😛...
Loved it ❤️...
N thanks for the pm 😊.
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waooo that was awesome...loved it very much
reyam brothers are full on flirts
loved  it