Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

(KR+SS) Cross Connection SS! ch7 pg131 *PAUSED (Page 13)

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaba3003

interesting concept shenz

luvd it

update soon and add me to d pm list

thanks aishu...

will add u later... n dont worry will pm u...

but update not sure of... PC prob... :-P

Rupali_13 Groupbie
Rupali_13
Rupali_13

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hey its interesting story. Plz send me also PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupali_13

Hey its interesting story. Plz send me also PM.

thanks ...

sure will do if u h added me n hit like on thw pm list post on 1st page...

Edited by shenz_kriyaansh - 22 July 2012 at 5:44am
-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
guys update coming in some time...Tongue
-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged

hey guys... as i said will update the prologue on Tuesday toh her I a with the update... hash I am so exhausted after those bore lectures at college Monkey Winksbut since this is the only time I can type peacefully toh have to do it.. chalo no bak-bak... n getting straight to the update...

[Sharon's POV]

'ROYAL PALACE HOTEL'

gosh!!! now I gotta visit such boring hotels for a formal meeting'.
n guess what?? This is all because mom wanted me to be here'

main yahan nahi aati' par mom ne kaha that oh aana pada' mom ki baat kaise taal sakti hu'. After all itna kuch kiya hai unhone mere liye'

main unki beti nahi hu phir bhi mujhe itna pyaar diya ki kabhi apne parents ki kami mehsus hi nahi hui' mere parents ko toh maine bachpan mein hi kho diya tha but mom-dad ne mujhe mere parents se bhi zyada pyaar diya' I wish kabhi unka yeh ehsaan main chukka pau'

suddenly a lone tear escaped from my eyes and made its way down the cheek' I had to make sure that my sissy friend doesn't notice it'.

I wiped the tears, ahh it wasn't something new whenever I thought of my parents and the love I got from mom-dad' made me cry'

But rite now I had to concentrate on this idiot who is coming to meet my dearest friend and trap her for the entire life'

I saw her waving her hands infront of me and calling my name again and again'

"Shar, Shar" "kahan khoi hui hai? Chal na we gotta meet that namuna" she said' my best friend who is like a sister to me, whose parents have been taking care of me after my parents' death'

"yeah Krits lets go. And stop behaving

Yes its Kria, who is going to see a dumbo for a marriage proposal' I don't get it why she has to be so interested in these arrange marriages? Jab bhi pucho sirf ek hi jawaab milta tha' jo mazaa shaadi k baad pyaar karne mein hai woh love marriage mein shaadi se pehle karne mein nahi hai'

I had always argued with her on this topic... but yeh hai ki maanti hi nahi' I very well know joh aise manaa karte hain woh ek din wahi karte hain'

Anyways rite now mujhe sirf uss duffer ko test karna hai jo meri friend ko mujhse cheenna chahta hai'

I saw a guy' his hairs touching his forehead, it was really messed up' wearing a white shirt with a first few top buttons undid' and playing with the straw' ah!!! He's behaving like a kid'. Waiting for someone' he looked up and saw us' he waved his hands and asked us to join him'. Toh this is that namuna we had to meet'

He stood up and did a formal shake hand with Krits and then turned to me to which Krits chirped my name introducing me to this creep'and he said, "hey beautiful ,I am Swayam shekhawat"

haw!!! Look at his guts flirting with me infront of Krits' but krits didn't react. I don't get it how can Krits behave so normal when he is giving such remarks to me' God please save me' later the two had some normal chit-chat and the namuna tried to gte me in the convo but I didn't respond much' I wasn't interested in this idiotic chit chatting that too with this guy' never not even in my dreams'

Krits cell rang' I wish my cell would have rang at that time' she excused herself and received the call' and guess what this creep namuna was again flirting around with me and starring at the beauties around' I wonder how can someone be such a cheapo? God!!! Wish could either have freedom to kill one person on earth or just run away' yes that's what I was thinking' get up and run away before I kill this cheap'

Finally Krits turned up' I let out a sigh' and she informed me that we had to rush to the college for some urgent work' I was really happy that I will be able to get away from this cheap flirt'

I hurriedly got up and was moving to the exit but that cheap again turned up to me and questioned, "don't you think you are forgetting something?"

Now what was that?

"your cell phone'" he said handling me my cell and then what came next was something I never expected any one to do' he just caught my hand and hugged me' this was height of flirting and that too with the me infront of Krits'

He is such a big flirt'

Yes Mr. Swayam Shekhawat = Mr.flirt'. the biggest flirt in the world' I have ever met and I don't wanna meet him again...

I thought Krits wont ever say yes to his marriage proposal' but there came the next shocker of my life'

Krits whispered, "kaha tha naa arrange marriage." And winked at me'

What the hell is wrong with her? Has she gone nuts? She really wants to say yes to this flirt'?

Wow!!! My best friend is really gonna do so? No she cant' she with this flirt' never I cant even dream of such a disaster'.

kya hua guys... aise kya dekh rahe ho...Monkey Winks

oh... nahi main bhuli nahi hu... Monkey Emoticons 
I remember it well that I had said its based on SwaRon n KriYaansh... 
but Rey ko yaha dhundne ka koi fayda nahi... he is not there...Monkey Winks

are gussa mat karo... Monkey Icon
I have something good for KriYaansh as well... KR ko toh nahi bhul sakti main...Monkey Winks

and guys please no bashing on the length of the updates...Monkey Icon

Edited by -shenz- - 24 November 2013 at 4:21am

The following 82 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06kritikakapooranu-arshasrishtysood16CutynishhaAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skRupali_13-swaron-skreyaarchu395malificientaashima.jindalpreetibahetistar94KoolKatz..ANVESHA..roshnithedivagrungta11pinkypanrocksalex714Eyesfriendlyarchisha06ina_saahilGayatriJethaniShweta-kriyanshkittu_arshaspicyraysswa-ronThats.me.GunidazzlingmanaviAnanya.SwaRonrock_ruviJahnavi_KRASJeeya_AngelTanuka_TanHaStolenKiss.puja_arshaanniemathiaskrSaumya_D3Parvathi12ArShaAngels--RAINA--cool_star14Beautiful_KingKR_anki_ArShaAutumn_HueCrazy4AshViknj_SRKholicFate.IntervinedRadiance.Roxxy47Keisha.sadafarshaPihu.k11Pumpkinnyogini64shaffy_arshaHR-DMG4lifeLegilimens._sweetannu_rinku90VReSHnaglmorous_diva-FrozenRain-crazyskyThe007ShivaniJollyRancher.Deetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakemaraudersky_fighterMadhu_ArShaAwesomeSauce.Black_StoneBorn2Dancebluelashes-CRJ-sanju_arshaDilBanjara

..Surbhi.. IF-Dazzler
..Surbhi..
..Surbhi..

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
sweet dear :))

-shenz-

Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hilariously cute...i was holding my stomach thinking that swayam is a flirt...dreams/...and then kria is also so cute,,,.but the best was sharon's irritation.cant wait for more/...

-shenz-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta-kriyansh

hilariously cute...i was holding my stomach thinking that swayam is a flirt...dreams/...and then kria is also so cute,,,.but the best was sharon's irritation.cant wait for more/...
hey thanks shweta... will try to update soon... but cant say anything...

Go to top