(KR+SS) Cross Connection SS! ch7 pg131 *PAUSED - Page 84

Posted: 11 years ago
7th...

now off to u shinzo

||Chapter 7||

He was watching a movie having her in his arms.. she was lost in her own thoughts.. he jumped in excitement being fully concentrated on the movie.. "wow.. wasn't that awesome.. I mean look at it.. that's fab" he kept on chanting praises for the great work but all she replied was "hmm" he sighed.. that was the case with her since last 20 minutes.. all she would mutter was a hmm he was hating this hmm.. and to add up the miseries he couldn't help it.. "what's troubling you, Sharon?" he finally gathered the courage to confront her.. but she didn't reply.. "Sharon, I am asking you.. I guess you can tell me what's bothering you" he looked at her as if enquiring whether he really had the right..

"I guess you shouldn't have locked them up in the room" she finally broke the silence.. "chill Sharon.. its just a way to get things sorted out between them" he held her closer, rubbed her shoulder making her calm..

"but I don't trust him" he looked at her in alarm "when its about Kritz" she added "he isn't that bad.. you can trust him" he assured her "I do.. but when he is with Kria.. he is something different.. they both fight as if they can kill the other one anytime.. and whatever it is Kria spending the entire night with him, locked up in a room.. I really don't think its a good idea" she said doubtfully. "how can you trust him, knowing that he is such a big flirt, tries to get cozy with every girl around.. and the way he was starring Kria during the dinner.. I really didn't like it" she said with disgust and got up moving out of his arms.. "you can't judge him just because he behaves like a flirt and an all time Casanova.. you never know what he actually is" he argued. "exactly my point we never know what he actually is.. what's cooking in his mind.. and God knows what all he might have planned by now.." she wasn't liking the fact of Rey being with Kria for the entire night.. together.. after all it was related to her best friend..

N the argument started n went on for a long time.. "fine, if you don't wanna trust me or my decision.. its your call" he sat on the couch concentrating on the movie in order to control his anger.

"err.. I don't get it.. How can Swayam do this" she said pacing to and fro "locks me up in the room" she held her head in her hand "and that too with you" she looked at him with a disgusting expression, ready to bang her head on the wall anytime.. "No" she cried n again started pacing murmuring a few curses for Swayam along.. Rey flopped on the bed, facing her, held his head and rested on the elbow, adoring her with a smile playing on his lips.

he stayed there for a long time adoring her, but she was in no mood to stop.. "somebody open the door" she screamed while kicking the door, hurting herself.. "why are you unnecessarily wasting your energy? When you know it well.. nothing such can happen till the next morning" he said casually "and what do I do till then" she said sarcastically "sit and have a gala time with you" she added passing a fake smile. "not a bad idea, you definitely can" he said with his gaze fixed on her lips. "what else can I expect from you and your dirty-lusty mind" she shot daggers at him

"oh please if I have a dirty and lusty mind, yours is no less" he mocked her and stood up.. she rolled her eyes.

"I am just thinking about it and you did it publicly. You see it makes difference" he added

"you did it publicly as well. You pulled me into another kiss, remember?" he was reminded of the kiss yet again.. he looked at her, those swollen lips, he couldn't deny they were irresistible.. he had been controlling his desires for long, but he cursed his luck.. this girls never failed to do something unexpected.

"and that was just a challenge, a stupid challenge. Is it that difficult for you to understand it?"  he held her making her look straight into eyes.. "can you really kiss anyone. I mean anyone, if given a challenge" silence prevailed, she was made to think about it..

"with my reputation at stake, then yes" she replied after a gap of silence. He tightened his grip making her wince in pain, he didn't want to hurt her but he felt something unusual. he starred her for long, his eyes reflecting something deep but she was trying not to acknowledge it.. She shoved off his hands, turned the other side, avoiding his intense gaze.

she was about to approach the bed when he pulled her making her dash on him but due to off-balance, he landed on the bed with her on top. She tried to get up but failed and landed back on him with her lips crushed on his, making him feel the same sensation. He turned crushing her between the bed and him. He tucked the strand of hair blocking his view, she gave a puzzled look. He slightly caressed her cheeks, she shivered instantly. They looked at each other, both trying to figure-out something. He gently took her lips into his, trying to convey something. Neither did she object nor she reciprocated the kiss, initially but clutched his shirt. He took this as an approval and nibbled on her lower lips while her eyes shut and her fingers threaded into his hairs. He took his sweet time exploring her mouth, he deepened the kiss while her hands massaging his hairs. His tongue playing with hers. He broke the kiss while she was panting hard, he planted kisses and leaving love bites. He dug his head in the deep cleavage, gliding her T-shirt deeper. She pulled his hairs making him go wild. His left hand slid the T-shirt revealing her belly. He simultaneously drew patterns and moved his hand up caressing the edge of her curves. He felt her stiffen and jerked away, with their faces flushed. She sat up straightening herself as well as her T-shirt, brushing her hands through her hairs.

He went to the washroom leaving Kria deep in her thoughts of confusions, without uttering a single word and stood beneath the shower; thinking about her, with many questions arising in his minds

What was all this? Why did this happen? Why is it that I don't have a control on myself when she is around? What about this weird feeling?

So many questions but I don't have an answer for any of these.

All I know is its all because of her, she is irresistible.

Just the thought of being locked up in the room for the whole night, with her, itself makes me restless. I just hope, I remain in control for the rest of the night, which is damn difficult.

It seems like I was a bit rude. After all Rey is his brother. May be I over-reacted. Whatever it is gotta make-up for it. Any how, she thought

She tried hard to grab his attention, to apologize but nothing worked. An idea clicked n soon she rushed to get her plan in action.

-Swayam's POV-

I switched on to different channels but having a tiff with her when I was suppose to spend some beautiful moments, it isn't easy.. to concentrate on anything or distract my mind.. its not just because I felt locking up Rey n Kria in a room will make them sort out their differences but will also prove to be an opportunity to spend some time with her.. whatever happens between Kria n Rey.. it doesn't seems to be good for us.. why do we always have to end up fighting.. why cant it be good all the time..

I smelt something really good.. I smelt it.. Gosh that was her smell.. I turned around.. there she stood looking at the mirror adjusting her wet hairs, the water droplets tracing her forehead, cheek, neck n finally absorbed in her T-shirt, tracing down her unrevealed flesh.. I gulped the lump of saliva.. 'wasn't that my right to trace it' I so wanted to yell.. I got off the couch, proceeding towards her..

-Swayam's POV ends-

She noticed him gawking at her from the corner of her eye... she knew whatever it is he cant ignore her for long.. she examining his expressions, bit back her chuckle looking at his popped out eyes .. he scooped her in his arms nuzzling around her neck.. hiding his face into her thick wet curls.. he sucked the water-drop on her collar bone.. his hands enveloped around her waist.. with one he made random designs.. she leaned back giving him more exposure to her skin.. he tucked the hairs on one side and turned her.. planting kisses all the while.. she placed her hands on his chest.. his grip tightened n he pulled her more close.. she felt weak on her knees.. he kissed her temples, cheeks, jaw line.. teasing her which was enough to make her restless.. "kiss me damn it" she demanded.. he obeyed n took her lips in his.. he guided her to the bed.. he gently placed her on the bed with him on her.. never letting her off the kiss.. they were into the flow n emotion of love n passion that they didn't want to stop the other.. all they wanted was to have the other.. fulfill the desires that were held back since long.. he pulled back when they were out of breathe but didn't leave her.. kissed all the way down her throat, neck line.. he unbuttoned the top button of her shirt.. slightly revealing her curves.. he bit her there making her moan.. his desire to have her aroused.. he fastened a few more buttons when reality struck n both jerked away..

"we weren't  here for this" both said while their faces, unable to have an eye contact..

"yeah its too early to take the next step"

"I'll be there on the couch for the rest of the night" he declared when she pulled him making him fall next to her "I think there's no harm to share the bed" she shrugged.. his brow arched.. "I didn't mean it that way" he grinned.. "its hopeless to hold an argument with u" she said turning her face to the other side, comforting herself.. he pulled the comforter on them n opened his arms "I think u r right" she looked at him.. he smiled.. she cuddled next to him "I love u" both said..

Rey remained under shower for a long time. She was deeply lost in her own thoughts, until she saw him. "Can't u wear something when there's a girl in your room" she said gritting her teeth, looking the other side, not wanting to look at him when he was just in his boxers.

"I never had any girl in my room earlier" he said with sarcasm filled tone. "you are the first one to honor me and my room lady"

"whatever" she rolled her eyes and leaned back on the couch, closing her eyes.

"you can sleep on the bed.. I'll be here on the couch" she got up n looked at him, trying to guess his intentions.

"don't worry I wont come there"

"neither will I let you" she tried to pretend normal, he pulled her close and leaned forward, her eyes shut.

"you wont b able to stop me" he whispered in her ears and moved back, when she realized he has left her hand and he laid back on the couch.

She gave a puzzled look n straight away went to the bed.

so this is finally done without any cliff-hangers

but not satisfied (n I know people who agree to this)

hope it contained equal parts of both (SwaRon as well as KriYaansh) as I tried to make it...
Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago
haan ji...

pata hai mereko shaffs ke a/c se isski link dhundhni padi thi..

kinna kaam karvati hai...

toh me ijjhh back...

ab bol kya sunna hai tereko???

well maine apni madhur awaaz mein sunaya...

chal fir bhi sunati hun.. ya padhvati hun...

so loved it.. ki finally i get a kiss...

but as u know...

mujhe rey ke thots zyada pasand aaye... kria thodi indifferent types lagi mereko...

jo mujhe zyada accha nhi lagta... πŸ˜”

so loved how ey took control... he needed to...

cnfused kria was good...

poor rey... so much confusions...

hope shinzo jaldi se theek karva degi...

waiting for next...
Edited by -Vaish- - 11 years ago
ress!!
unress!

okay now let me breath first!
*deep breath*
i really hav no words to describe it..
awsome chemistry!
Eeeppp! kriyaansh!
dey jus rocked it..
i loved dem.. really i loved dem..
now.. u know dat you're a great writer!!
 "kiss me damn it"
ooohhh...! looks lyk someone is really excited kriya!
aww... rey how cute... he obeyed her orders
aage me nhi boling mujhe sharm aati hai..! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
bt i cudnt undrstand d last part...πŸ˜•
why did she go for bed??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• 
anyway great one as usual!
i was litrally blushing while reading dis..
loved it n u as well! πŸ€—
Edited by Rashi_d3 - 11 years ago
Its awesomee...just awesome part shenz...

Loved it

hehe dono ko barabar space dia tune...

Swaron part was simply great...

And kriyansh was also fabulous...

Dammit why both dont admit they are in love...
Itna effect hai ek dusre pe fir bhi maanne ke liye tayyar nai...great ppal..

Thanx for the pm
Originally posted by --Kinjal--

Its awesomee...just awesome part shenz...

Loved it

hehe dono ko barabar space dia tune...

Swaron part was simply great...

And kriyansh was also fabulous...

Dammit why both dont admit they are in love...
Itna effect hai ek dusre pe fir bhi maanne ke liye tayyar nai...great ppal..

Thanx for the pm
Finally!!! πŸ˜³

aaj ke din kisika comment toh mila... or else I thought sab res karke nikal rahe hain...

huh.. itni jaldi admit kara diya toh I will have to close this SS..

anyways thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Toh dare is rey n kria in one room the whole night 😳

Hot tha πŸ˜‰
loved it...ye rey air kria hamesha itna confuse kyu rehte hai...but          it was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by kreya_pearl

Toh dare is rey n kria in one room the whole night 😳

Hot tha πŸ˜‰
loved it...ye rey air kria hamesha itna confuse kyu rehte hai...but          it was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
oh dusra commentπŸ˜ƒ

hmmm both locked up πŸ€£

woh confused kyunki main double confusedπŸ˜‰

thanks!!!
awesome update...loved it vdery much
Originally posted by luv_arsha

awesome update...loved it vdery much
Thanks!!!