Originally posted by TANHA_H

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒAwesome update !!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

luved it...

continue soon...
Thanks 
will surely do
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by KR_anki_ArSha

kriyam ki engagement bhi ho gai..😲 haan pata nahi kyu sab ko jhatke pad rahe hain?
koi nahi bus last me KR ko mila dena...😳 I might not... waise na karu toh kya kar legi???
update 20 oct ko... nahi... after 20th... spects lagaaa huh!!!
bahut late hai yar thoda jaldi kar do na please... main toh usse bhi zyada time takingπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Pumpkinn

Awesome update ...
Loved it ...
Waiting for next ...
Update soon ...
Thnx for pm ...
thanks. Glad u liked it
Originally posted by crazysky

its super awesome
loved it Thanks
why kriyam engagement?? Y is everyone so shocked????
i was waiting that kriyansh &
swaron wud agree to marry but u r dragging this too much I know aadat se majbur
please cross connection ko right connection mein change kar do  n what if I dont???

Originally posted by namratajadhav

wow dis is awesum..
wen r u updating?
Thanks Candy...
hopefully by this weekend... maybe sooner or later...
Originally posted by shaffy_arsha

haye ram mai to hamesha confuse he rahungi is SS mai...dam kya likhti h
i just loved it though i m confuse...hahaha 🀣
thats what I say... Cross connection is all about confusion...
well may be confusions might get clear in the next-to-next update... usse pehle nahi
thankfully at least u loved it... m glad
Originally posted by abhiyakreya

f
Originally posted by Kesha1234

res...wil unres after long update...
yeh kab unres honge???
n as u all know me... mujhe toh bahane chahiye late update karne k liye... so jab tak yeh unres nahi hote I won't update *until n unless I feel like😳*
so bug them not me for the next update
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -shenz-

yeh kab unres honge???
n as u all know me... mujhe toh bahane chahiye late update karne k liye... so jab tak yeh unres nahi hote I won't update *until n unless I feel like😳*
so bug them not me for the next update
Ok ok...kal unresing...pakka promise :)
Edited by Kesha1234 - 11 years ago

||Chapter 4||

Sharon's POV:

"Aah!!! What about this?" I asked her about the dress. "No, that's too simple. Look at this one; I guess this one is perfect for you. Simple, classy, trendy and totally Sharon's type" she has selected that dress for me. "Kritz, I guess you have forgotten we are here to shop for your wedding and not me, remember" I whispered it to her. "Of course I do." "I don't think so." "hey, it's just that I want you to look the best on that day." "you need meet a psychiatrist. It's your wedding and not mine, so you are the one who is supposed to look the best."

Argh!!! Hating it' why do I always get trapped... she always convinces me, this time as well for this stupid shopping for which I gotta leave all my works and accompany her

"hey girls" Reyaansh waved his hands. I looked behind his shoulder but no!! he wasn't there... "he'll be a bit late" he answered me as if read my thoughts, but why the hell would I care or I do. Hell!!! This is getting pathetic with each passing day. "hey can u pls help me with his kinda choice of dresses till the time he is here" Kritz asked him, wow!!! That was surprising... I never ever expected that. "but me!!" he pointed at himself with scary look. She gave a nod flashing her most adorable smile, she is good at making people melt "sure, always at your service madam" he bowed down to which Kritz rolled her eyes "whatever"

"hey Shar, why don't you go and try that one" she said pointing to the same dress. I took the dress and went to the trial room as I very well know how stubborn she can be at times.

"where's he?" Kria whispered in his ears. "he is at the right place (winks). You don't need to worry about him." He whispered back while the salesman was displaying a few dresses.

Occupied, occupied, occupied!!!! Hell!!! Is there any trial room vacant' Gosh finally found one'

She entered the trial room just to find a 'shirtless guy' she turned and was abt to leave when he pulled her back, crushing her back on his bare chest and locked the trail room. "you don't want ppl to think that u n me in one trial room, ryt?" he whispered vlose to her ears making her tremble, by now she was very well aware of this touch, his touch.
He nuzzled in her dense curls making it difficult for her to think anything else but him.

He slowly turned her all the while planting kisses on her collar bone and neck line, she breathed heavily... he placed wet kisses on her jaw line and planted a kiss near her lips.. making her close her eyes.. he brushed his lips on hers and moved back to see her reaction she still stood there with her eyes closed' he saw a strand of hair and tucked it behind her ear she snapped her eyes open when she was reminded of his engagement ring.. she pushed him back and ran away leaving a disappointed Swayam. She left for home crying badly.

A heap of dresses in front of her and she was unable to choose one. Every dress the salesman picked to ask for her approval she would reject them stating some nor the other defect, whereas Rey held his head in hand and after a hell lot of time he stood up and yelled, "why is it so difficult for you to pick any of the dress among these?" this was enough to grab attention of the people around to which he raised his eyebrow "what?" he turned back to her "bother to explain!" "do you really think any of this crap is worth wearing? If yes try it yourself and find me a good dress" she gave a disgusted look. "what? Me and.. anyways I'll" he sighed no use of arguing with this girl. He scanned the entire heap of clothes and took one and held her hand with the other hand, made her stand in front of the mirror and placed the dress on her, "not bad" "not bad?" he said unbelievingly she smiled back and uttered "its beautiful" "not more than you" she shot her head up just to see his glittery eyes in the mirror reflection. "can you ever stop flirting?" "a- ah- ahan, not flirting appreciating the beauty created by God" "oh really Mr. Over smart" she grabbed the dress and left.

'why do you have to create such gorgeous yet confused soul, how will I handle her?' he murmured starring at the ceiling. A small boy came to him pulled his shirt that grabbed his attention, he gestured him to bend down, Rey obeyed. "why are you blaming God when you yourself can't handle her?" said with a helpless expression and left a fuming yet shocked Rey.

'what the f**k, aaj ek bacche ne meri bajaa dali and that too all because of Ms. Confused soul' he thought and he went in search of Kria. He saw her at the counter and stood behind her which didn't went unnoticed by her, she turned back "card" he shot back a confused look she gestured him to hand over his card to her. He searched his wallet and gave her a card looking at which she glared at him "visiting card?" "yeah, you asked me for my card." "I forgot my purse at home and Shar's not here so I want your credit card, to pay the bill." "Are you out of your mind? I am not your fianc. My name is not Swayam but Reyaansh." "Rey, I very well know that" she said with sarcasm but he couldn't believe his ears for the first time this girl had addressed him as 'Rey' and not any of the tag names. "what, what did you just say?" "I know that" she replied making weird faces. "no, before that" she tried to recollect what did she say that left him shocked but the cashier hoped in, "madam are you sure you are going to buy this dress." "of course yes" came an instant reply. "but payment?" he stammered "here" Rey snapped his card on his face "now can you please be quick" he said gritting his teeth.

They headed out of the store. "Thanks" she said in an inaudible voice. "you want to shop for anything else?" "no" she said nodding her head negation. Soon they were in the parking lot. He dropped her home, unlike other times they didn't fight but kept quite or had small general talks.

She hopped out of the car when he called out her name to which she turned "may I know why this sweet sugary behavior with me today, anything special?" he asked her with her brow raised. "I thought you ain't that bad and you even helped me with shopping and billing" she let out in on go. "not everyday and everyone gets the chance to shop from my card. You are the first one but you might not be lucky all the times" he said and winked at her. "you know, what? you proved me wrong, you are still the same Mr. Over smart" she said irritatingly and stormed in the house. Rey was smiling. 

so how's this??
sorry for the errors... didn't proofread itπŸ˜›

things gonna change in their lives... a bit of  suspense

please do leave ur comments... and hit the like tab...

PS: pls res only if u r planning to unres... or else dont... I dont wanna beg for getting comments unresd
PPS: I know I have kept ppl waiting for this... but I cudnt help it πŸ˜³
Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago