Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

CHAPTER 3

the day had just started but it was an important day, D day for the girls... just because they had to prove that college chicks can do anything if they decide, to sum1

Kria was in her hyper active mode and the two Chiclets came in with their not to stress beauty funda!!! Kria shushed them by throwing daggers at them to which they just ran away saving their lives and Kria again started with her blabbering, 'yeh nahi hua woh nahi hua'

I went to her n placed my hand on her shoulder assuring that everything will be alright but she was she
y wud she even listen to anyone sply when its sumthing that can stake her reputation... thats what she has achieved in these many years of college being a GS but now things seemed to be at its worse

wow!!! think of the devils n they appear... I could see the flirt brothers cuming towards us surrounded with a lot many employees n girls of our college drooling at the two...
god knows whats in them that these stupid chicks drool for...

they did a hi hello session with us and they carried on with their works... 

finally it was tym for the event...
students from different colleges gathered to attend the event

Kria was roaming around when she saw few boys and her expressions changed all of a sudden

she took her walkie-talkie n got connected to Rohan (a student council member, good friends with kriSha, who is security in-charge for the event)
"u moron, dhyaan kahan rehta hai tera... yeh Joseph's ke boys humare college mein kaise ghuse? u know na yeh humare college mein banned hai? tu itni badi galti kaise kar sakta hai? ab iss event ka kya hoga?" she kept on scolding him

he lost his patience and spoke, " kria, its not my fault woh organizers ki galti hai they have asked us to move from the gate security check"

"toh tu kyu hata?"
"coz Reyaansh ke pass humse zyada strength thi gaurds ki so.."
"so what yahan saari gals ki safety bhul jau main... u know na yeh banned kyu hai? toh y this big mistake? forget it I need to look into the matter but u better be in touch with me" Kria said

she went to Rey, stood with her arms folded cross her chest and questioned, " who the hell gave u the right to replace Rohan from the security in charge post... y did u ask him to move from the gate?"

"coz we have a better security... it seems u r losing Miss. Ghai." Rey replied with a smirk, smirk that describes his victory

"yeah right by endangering all the girls safety u ensure better security?" she raised her eyebrows... he looked at her all puzzled
by the time Swayam joined them and asked whats the matter to which Kria simply replied, "ur over smart cousin is a trouble for each girl here."

she then narrated the whole incident to Swayam n informed Rohan to keep a watch on the boys...

but they already had disappeared from their sight this made Kria go all again to her hyperactive mode
she checked around and asked Rohan to put in 2 boys at every corner of the college and at every floor

later on she realized Sharon was not to be seen anywhere
the trio got tensed...

Kria tried to connect to Sharon thur the walkie-talkie but all  her efforts were in vain
this was enough to make aher go back to her hyperactive mode
"reyaansh (pointing her index finger) u better pray fr Sharon to be alright warna ur life is is in danger for sure" Kria warned him
"kria lets search for Sharon first" Swayam tried to make her calm
they started to search for her

Sharon was walking in the corridor when sumone touched her bare back n was messing up with the knot of her dress

initially she thought it to be Swayam crossing his limits but when she looked around she was scared to find herself trapped
Joseph's boys circled around her and their leader scanned her from top to toe
she was disgusted but composed herself and said with her diva attitude, "u ppl better leave"

but they ignored her and started passing comments
one of the boys said "bhai mujhse toh control nahi ho raha she is looking damn seducing"
"arre yeh sab ladkiyaan humare liye hi toh karti hain, hume attract karne ke liye.." their leader said moving a step closer to Sharon
"just stay away u moron" Sharon barked
"bhai yeh toh nakhre kar rahi hai"
"nakhre nahi toh ladki mein mazaa bhi nahi" he said moving more closer

Sharon's back hits the wall and the leader blocks her way

he leans forward aiming at her lips, just then sum1 pulls him holding a tight grip on his hairs and says, "pehle warning di thi samajh nahi aaya tha kya? chal ab phir se repeat karti hu... dare u enter this college or mess up with any gal n try to abuse her... I, Kria Ghai wud see to it that u witness hell for the rest of ur life" saying so she pushed him aside with all her force

Rohan n other security members of the college were taking care of the rest of the boys, whereas ReYam just reached the spot

"guys throw them away but with respect... after all yeh humare college mein atithi bann ke aaye the.." she said to Rohan n other boys

Kria's POV:
gosh!! shar was not in a good state
how much ever she tries to be strong she is just a delicate flower that has to be protected well...
I moved to her and gave her a tight warm hug 
I know thats the only way to make my Shar smile
its not a state where she can smile but our frnship never needs any reason to smile

that made her let out a faint smile they all moved to the main hall but Reyaansh was moving towards the boys

"nahi Rey inse hum baad niptenge, apne style mein... right now humme Sharon ke paas hona chahiye" Swayam said holding on to Rey's arm

they both went to the gals and there they were welcomed with something called Kria's gussa 
she blamed Reyaansh for the entire incident and announced her hatred towards him

the event well all good but the winners were upset... Gals were upset in spite of their victory just because of the incident
Kria decided not to talk anymore abt the incident as its the only way to make Sharon forget whatever happened

Swayam was restless thinking abt sumthing so he decided to talk to Kria
he went to her place and met her parents
took their permission n moved to her room

Sharon's POV:
what the hell ab yeh yahan kya karne aaya hai?
what ever it is... who cares?
at least I dont

after sumtym they came hand in hand descending the stairs n announced that they wanna get engaged as soon as possible

their parents agreed to this and they were engaged at the earliest possible day

KriYam engagement day😃

the two angels descended the stairs and sum1s heart skipped a beat looking at the beautiful girl who rules his heart

his POV:
aur kitna attract karne ka iraada hai
I am already fida on u
toh yeh sab

KriSha joined the flirt brothers and all there college frnz came n congratulated KriYam
when Rohan came n said to Swayam, "dude tune meri Kria ko cheen liya ab mera kya hoga?"
"aw!!! main hu na..." Sharon said in a cute tone
"jaa rakhle tu Kria mere paas meri cute Sharon hai" Rohan teased Swayam

haan haan bete kar le mazze tujhe toh mian dekh lunga
I saw them tugging each others arms and talking to each other
W*h
iss Rohan ko toh main baad mein dekh lunga

the ring ceremony was performed

[I wont get into the detailed KriYam engagement]

Khatam😛
well I my self m not satisfied with this part
but still request u all to comment
whatever is it😳

and please long comments

Edited by -shenz- - 10 years ago
ShenzK thumbnail
NOTE:

guys this is the last update for the month...(till 20th october)
as I have my exams cuming up and I have to prepare for it
so updates after 20th october

till then enjoy this update
do hit the like tab
leave ur long comments
everything welcumed
suggestions, criticism n etc

LOVE 
Shenz🤗
Edited by -shenz- - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
K main boling CC se dur rha kar tu toh...

woh mera hai...

mereko first commet karna hai...

shenz bolo na isse... *mummy*
-CRJ- thumbnail
res

unres

le vaishu maaf karde meenu

mujhe nahi pata tha

sholly

coming to the update

Awsm...!!!!!

but Kriyam ki engagement unwaah ðŸ˜­

bad girl snif*

dose 🤬 how dare dey misbehave with sharon

unki toh ðŸ˜¡

n who is dat person

Rohan? ya phir REY?

hope to be rey ðŸ˜³

again sorry 4 short one 
Edited by abhiyakreya - 11 years ago
-CRJ- thumbnail
btw shreay engagement = my neva unresed comment 🤣
ShenzK thumbnail
K... iss par vaishu ka first comment... thats resd for her...

warna next tym se FP pe tera first position iska
-CRJ- thumbnail
what maine bola na i didnt knew it *pout*
ShenzK thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiyakreya

btw shreay engagement = my neva unresed comment 🤣

woh tujhe first chap k baad pata chal jayega what is it... n u know rey knows abt SwaRon... toh😳
-CRJ- thumbnail
idc huh...!!!!!

agar engagement hui toh mera superlong comment bhul jaa
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mereko ek cheez samajh nhi aayi rey ki mummy ne engagement ke liye kaise bol diya??? in FP u know...