Restless MOMENTS!!!!!!!!! Is it happening with u??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
yaar...I am not able to concentrate on my work in office...since yesterday night i am just dead seeing those scenes...what happened to me?????? Have I gone crazy??????????

Arnav khushi ko kaise dekhega..kaise touch karega...kiss karega ki nahin...kya hoga...rain sequence hai bhi ya nahin...khushi saree pehenegi bhi ya nahin...arnav kab kaise aayega khushi ke pass...kuch intimate scene hoga ki nahin...khushi accept karegi ya nahin ya chilaegi phir se...

I am just dead yr...

is it the same with u guys.????????

My husband thinks I am gone now...out of his Control!!!!!!!!
I am working from home today, whole time I will be on IF enjoying the SBS, sbb ha ha
im going crazzy too.. cant sleep.. nothing..
no tuitions.. nothig..
We are all sailing in the same boat since last evening and you are not alone.   We may all sink together like the Titanic.   This time the drowning will not be due to hitting the iceberg.   It will be on account of overdose of Hottie's hotness😉 Edited by roldc - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arshig8

I am working from home today, whole time I will be on IF enjoying the SBS, sbb ha ha

I'm working from home too! Got IF open in one window... Work on the other
Restless lag raha hai...mind itna soch raha hai kii padhaaii khatam hone tak ke bhii utna nahin socha kabhi...

Lol no ur not crazy... I. Don't leave the house without my iPad... Just in case I miss some thing... 

My hubby thinks I've lost the plot...😆
haha!
i agree with you all :)

its 11:36am in the UK
and i got up and the first thing idid was watch IPKKND on youtube, and then came on to IF eagerly waiting for the next episode! and im sure there will be rain sequence it all makes sense with the thunder and everything;however im not to sure on where shes going to wear the sari but im sure she will do in upcoming episodes!
their chemistry is just out of this world!<3
me tooo...i couldn't concentrate on work...i'm still in the fantacy world of arshi 😍
bekaraari ki bhi hadd hoti hai...kuch pata hi nahin he ki kya hone wala hai...no spoliers, no sbs, no sbb nothing...

God...mein to mann hi mann kabhi smile de rahi hun to kabhi chid chid ho rahi hun...kya ho raha hai ...