Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tina59

amen to that vishakka,pls stick to blf

I second that.

IluvHrithik Groupbie
IluvHrithik
IluvHrithik

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

I have not read all the posts in this thread so I might be repeating what someone might have said.

It seems like JAssica (I'll spell it that way since I'm referring to both characters) still has feelings for Armaan.  She was hurt by him
but it seems like her feelings for him will never go away and that is natural. For example, when she refused to go to Paris because
she saw Armaan going to jail.  Also, before her launch party, she was nervous that her Armaan sir would be there (even getting on Nandini's nerves) so it seems the logical choice is that T&D will eventually pair both of them together in the end.

As for Purab, I think Jassi lost feelings for him a long time ago.  To her, he's just a friend and nothing more.  He still loves her knowing that she will never love him - maybe hoping one day that she might change her mind.  I don't feel that JAssica is using him (this might have been mentioned in other threads).  Especially for the transformation, he did help her become a model but then she did help launch the new clothing line of Jasimine Special Designs.

But you do have a point bgdesai, JAssica doesn't have time for love right now.  She is determined to get her revenge at those who caused her
family grief and prove Jassi's innocence in embezzling the money.  But I do disagree with you about "Again, this is "reel" life so  anything can happen, however, in "real" life its hard to forget this big mess and get back to the same person again." A lot of what Jassi has gone through (with her family and what she has gone through emotionally), I can relate to in my life to some degree in some way or another and I did forgive someone (just once) for something that he did to me.  He asked for one more chance and I did give him a chance so "reel" and "real" life can mimic each other to some degree.

Peaches - Once the Suri family does see Jessica and how 'wealthy' and good looking she is, Armaan's parents may decide otherwise and go with his decision to marry JAssica.  As far as Jassi coming in between Armaan's and Maalika's relationship, she already has.  That's why Mallika (from the beginning) has always made fun of her from the beginning of the show and always putting Jassi down. My feelings are that you make fun of someone or put someone down when you feel threatened by that person. And Mallika has gone to the extreme of discrediting Jassi's family too which was uncalled for.

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
T&D, Please KISS (keep it simple n sweet). Let viewers enjoy the show. Don't stress them with twists and turns. Make them laugh, make them happy. public ko aadha ghanta hasao.. There is nothing like it.
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I think the story is abt Jassi, not Armaan and not even Purab (although he is somewhat of an eye candyWink).  So the moral should be that a girl who amounted to nothing, but thru rediscovering herself and her strengths, she was able to come out on top....I personally would like to see Armaan in love with Jassi and Jassi realising that she deserves much more than what he has to offer, and riding off in the sunset in her Mercedes while Armaan is left behind to be consoled by Anju.........Wink

But I think the directors are catering to audience who want the prince charming routine complete with the ugly duckling and have thrown in a good helping of Jeckle/Hyde script too.
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

I think the story is abt Jassi, not Armaan and not even Purab (although he is somewhat of an eye candyWink).  So the moral should be that a girl who amounted to nothing, but thru rediscovering herself and her strengths, she was able to come out on top....I personally would like to see Armaan in love with Jassi and Jassi realising that she deserves much more than what he has to offer, and riding off in the sunset in her Mercedes while Armaan is left behind to be consoled by Anju.........Wink

aaaaah Ides--you're finally back and with such truth and wisdom (even more than before!).  Yes, Jassi please go ride off in the sunset--I will surely handle Armaan Wink

...aab saab IF ki ladkiyon mujhe jootey marengi Wink

Edited by anjali308 - 02 May 2005 at 6:59pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

aaaaah Ides--you're finally back and with such truth and wisdom (even more than before!).  Yes, Jassi please go ride off in the sunset--I will surely handle Armaan Wink

u can always let Armaan stand infront of uWink
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by anjali308

u can always let Armaan stand infront of uWink

LOLLOLLOL Ides and Anju!!! You guys are too funny!!

Ides, I have a better idea-- Purab can stand in front instead while Armaan and Anju run far away.......Tongue

Edited by shiverz - 02 May 2005 at 8:38pm
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

T&D, Please KISS (keep it simple n sweet). Let viewers enjoy the show. Don't stress them with twists and turns. Make them laugh, make them happy. public ko aadha ghanta hasao.. There is nothing like it.

haha.LOLLOLLOL..i thought u were telling them to KISS..hehe..i was like what??

Go to top