Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

At this very moment......

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Purab nor Armaan make a very good relationship partner for Jassi

Could it be possible that she chooses not to be with Purab or Armaan for the following reasons?

One, even if she realizes that Armaan has now changed and is a great guy, she may be hesistant to marry him because he has been raised in a different society than he has.

Two, his parents might not be too crazy about the idea since Malika's family and the Suris are family friends.

Three, she may not want to come in between Malkia and Armaan's.  She won't want to peruse her own happiness over someone else's.

On the other hand, with Purab she might want to salvage the great friendship she has with him.  She will never feel the same why about Purab as she did for Armaan, why get married to him.

I understand that T&D have to pair up Jessica/Jassi with someone, but if you look at the situation at this very moment, and from this perspective, neither Purab nor Armaan make a very good choice for Jassi.

Just my thoughts

Thanks

Peaches

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Well, I think Jassi needs a big big break from love/marriage thingy. She needs to get done with her revenge thing and then once everything is sorted out she should think whether she should go with Purab, Armaan, or someone else!!! I think Purab thing is now all ruined after the way they got seperated first time. without any communication and talking. Aarman, his issue is also getting messy... they have lots of history. Suri family has bond with Seth family for sure, and we saw how they were hurt due to their Son's (armaan) behaviro towards Mallika. Also, though Jassi finds out that Armaan is all changed person and stuff it could be hard to "forget" all that happend. I mean, it was not some small issues they were in it lead the conflict to press and to the family pride. Again, this is "reel" life so anything can happend, however, in "real" life its hard to forget this big mess and get back to the same person again.

Edited by bgdesai - 02 May 2005 at 12:03pm
RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I wish it to be Hum dil de chuke sanam or Pyaar to hona hi tha; u long n long for the person u loved (ARMAAN),try to get him n finally realise the greater n lasting effect of the someone silent in the background on ur life..(PURAB)!  but certainly she needs a break in her love life!
peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RUPALV22

I wish it to be Hum dil de chuke sanam or Pyaar to hona hi tha; u long n long for the person u loved (ARMAAN),try to get him n finally realise the greater n lasting effect of the someone silent in the background on ur life..(PURAB)!  but certainly she needs a break in her love life!

That's an intersting prespcetive Rupal! 

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
lol, agreed bgdesai, i second that. and well, you make a very good points. when i entered this forums, there was many charcha's of purab and jassi getting married, and armaan and jassi getting married, but after-all this is a serial, and some things in here are articficial and impossible, but in real life, these things wouldn't be considered, armaan wouldve been caught, and purab wouldve probably married meenakshi by now, armaan would've been married to malika by now, jassi wouldn't have been changed yet, along with that, there are about 100000 infinity theories of what can happen. all they have to do is make the decisions, that they don't even know if they are right or wrong. so it all depends on which mode the story takes you, the situatuions they are in, the problems they have and what will be predicted to happen next.
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

I wish it to be Hum dil de chuke sanam or Pyaar to hona hi tha; u long n long for the person u loved (ARMAAN),try to get him n finally realise the greater n lasting effect of the someone silent in the background on ur life..(PURAB)! but certainly she needs a break in her love life!

I really wish they stick to BLF. We have too may HDDCS and PTHHT and other themes floating around in other serials. For once, stick to the original.. T&D your next serial , put all masala you want from all different hindi films. Please spare this one..
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
amen to that vishakka,pls stick to blf
Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 02 May 2005 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

I wish it to be Hum dil de chuke sanam or Pyaar to hona hi tha; u long n long for the person u loved (ARMAAN),try to get him n finally realise the greater n lasting effect of the someone silent in the background on ur life..(PURAB)! but certainly she needs a break in her love life!

I really wish they stick to BLF. We have too may HDDCS and PTHHT and other themes floating around in other serials. For once, stick to the original.. T&D your next serial , put all masala you want from all different hindi films. Please spare this one..

Well said vish...plz spare this one and stick to BLF...

Go to top