India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF (Page 92)

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 22 February 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
LOVELY update anindita... short and sweet family special update...first of all..loved the thought of swayam..regarding kiss.. and sharon..what to say..she is too good that i like her lines..so so much... they are...
""you really think you could ever hurt me? Donald ye mere life ka sabse special moment tha. It was our first kiss. Aur tumhe lagta hai you got carried away and main ye nahi chahti thi? Tum aisa sochte ho ki main iss moment ko regret karungi?  No way Donald. Past mein jo kuch bhi huya uske liye hamare relationship mein koi effect nahi parega. Kabhi nahi. You are my both strength and weakness. How can I ever get hurt or regret by anything which happened between us? I can never nor will I ever do that.""
and then swayam's sorry apology to sharon...was so romantic..full of love...loved this scene...
then...what a great punishment by sharon to swayam... their second kiss... awesome.. u describe this part out of the way..just like their first kiss.. loved this lines..
""She firmly placed her lips on his and started to move her lips against his lips and as well as closed her eyes. He smiled against her lips and wrapped his hands around her waist tightly and started to respond. Their lips were now moving in sync and they have molded into one. Swayam sucked her lower lip and she moaned at the back of her throat. She slowly moved her one hand from his neck to his hairs. She clutched his hairs tightly and he tighten his grip around her waist. This time they were sharing a deep and passionate kiss. Both were lost into each other and the kiss.""
and then...complete teasing part... by swayam's mom,dad and simran to "bechare donald and daisy"..."bechare swaron"... loved it... but i like simaran's character most...her convo to her dear bhai and bhabs...teasing part...just awesome..full of naughtiness...
sharon's convo to swayam's parent was good..and then...her shyness and blushing part... too good...with awesomeness...
and then...they was in sim'room for unpack sharon's luggage..and then u ended with...??? what was that..
""daisy isse apne saath kyun layi ho?""
So,just loved this update..but thoda sa chota update tha..keep updating..
thanx for pm..(which was very late)..
prateek..

Edited by prateekdave7 - 18 July 2013 at 3:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 23 February 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Awesome update...Anindita... so,that was a soft toy.."donald duck".. whom sharon used to sleep with him in absense of real donald...but now,things are change..real donald is here..loved this fact of swayam..and its so good that sharon was completely comfortable to sleep with him...and then again swayam's sorry apology was super romantic..i loved this punishment idea..lol.. so swayam.. i wish..u always deserves this punishment..then trail of kisses..was..wow...then morning scence was awesome..swayam wanted to splash water on sharon...for just waking her..great..loved the thought of sharon..who used to go swayam's house.. every sunday.. for refreshing her past memories with her donald... and then breakfast time and their small cat fight regarding.."kiske hairs jyada silky aur achhe hain"... loved the teasing part by swayam.."sharon ko jealous kar hi diya"... then..sharon's thought to make swayam jealous was natural..and then.. door bell ring..swayam was scared..and then sharon comes out with hot outfit..loved this cordination of scenes.. and when swayam was shoked to see her dress..like this line..Broken Heart"his eyes popped out of their socket"Broken Heart.. and last.. sharon on the door and hugged that guy..really climax scene..and our swayam was now completely scared..his heart was stopped to beat nowBroken Heart...so its important and interesting to move forward.. so cant wait for next.. .So,once again.. awesome update..really liked this..just loved this part+previous also...picturisation was perfect as always..

keep updating..and thanx for pm..

prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 18 July 2013 at 3:43am

Anindita91

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Note:

Hello everyone, I will be straight and to the point here, because of some personal problems I am leaving IF. I don't know whether I will be ever back or not. But I am sorry to say I will not be able to continue this FF. If I will ever be back I will surely continue it. But as of now there is no chance on coming back in IF. I am extremely sorry for hurting your feelings and expectations. Sorry. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995dazzlingmanaviAmRiTa_SHR-DMG4lifeprateek.007MrsChandlerBingCrazy4AshVikDanCing_DiVa_SKmanasie23ABBY92

manasie23 IF-Sizzlerz
manasie23
manasie23

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anindita91

Note:

Hello everyone, I will be straight and to the point here, because of some personal problems I am leaving IF. I don't know whether I will be ever back or not. But I am sorry to say I will not be able to continue this FF. If I will ever be back I will surely continue it. But as of now there is no chance on coming back in IF. I am extremely sorry for hurting your feelings and expectations. Sorry. 

Nahin Anny kaha chali hume chodke... will miss you ):

Anindita91

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Take your time..Plz try coming back...
 And Take care..
Will Miss you..

Anindita91

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Take ur time dii.I will wait for the updates of ur ff.I know u will come back soon ...:D
Love u .:)

Anindita91

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Yeh zindagi tere saath ho..,
Yeh aarzoo din raat ho...

Main tere sang sang chalun..,
Tu har safar mein mere saath ho...

M kaanton par bhi chal paun..,
Tere PYAAR ki jab barsaat ho...

Kabhi shaam dhaley jab hum milein..,

Na din dhaley na raat ho... ?

umeed hai jld hi milege ani CryCryCry

Anindita91

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged

is FF kk dis hona say aj ...CryCryCry sabsay jayadaaa  sad hu  kai ff huya hai dis par unk itna nhi hai jitne iakaaaCryCry

Gulshan Ka Her Khuwaab Baharon Main Qaid Hai.

Lagta Hai Darya Bhi Kinaron Main Qaid Hai.

Ab Uski Yadon Say Nikla Nahi Jata.

Koi Hai Jo Dill Ki Diwaron Main Qaid lagta hai...

Anindita91

Go to top