India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF (Page 87)

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Loved the update and the conversation between the family :-)

Nikki <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

DanCing_DiVa_SK IF-Sizzlerz
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Hey Dear Hug Am a very slow reader Tongue I read both updates in one go, and I was literally jumping wen I saw two PM's from you for this FF, dat was a lovely treat for all the readers..Thank you soo much for updating chapter 15 so quick Big smile
Coming to the updates

Chapter 14
Awwiiee this chappy was really cutee, Loved their perfect romantic date, Loved the arrangements made by Swayam for his love Heart
why are you crying? Maine yaha romantic date ki setting kiya tha Halloween date ki nahi. Kuch darawna dikha tumhe?
This lines were hilarious, gosshh funny + cute Swayam…muuaahhhEmbarrassed
Swayam teasing Sharon and loved the blushy blushy Sharon, You have beautifully penned down their romance, you're an awesome writer, Swaron dance was fantastically penned down….Awwiie Swaron shared their first kiss Embarrassed Loved this chappy to the core Heart

Chapter 15
Awesome chappy…loved the blushy blushy romantic Swaron….Swayam is such a sweetheart he was afraid abt he might have hurt Sharon…Awwieee Loved the way you have portrayed Swayam's character, this is a very different side of Sharon, she cherished their first kiss
Swayam and his familys phone convo was fab,bahu abd bhabs bol bolke bechare Sharon ko kitna blush karwaya Embarrassed
Bai babhi ek kamre mein band ho aur chabi kho jaye, gosshh Naughty Sim…bicharon ki Tang kyun keech rahi hai Embarrassed
Awesome update and picture selection was Brilliant like always Heart

Loved both the updates Heart
Now we want another update soon, ab kya kare tune hi adaat daal liya hai nah jaldi jaldi update karke so next chappy bhi jaldi hi karni paregi Wink
Luv Simi Heart

Anindita91

Suni1986 IF-Sizzlerz
Suni1986
Suni1986

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
hey sorry for late comment dear

in chapter 13
sharon giving him punishment bt swayam ready to give her surprise by making her to feel special
sharon msg him his love towards her enough to make her fulfill nd swayam can't wait to take her home. so he himself went to her home to pick up her nd after looking her he lost in her
swaron cycle ride was fab yar, he lost in her

in chapter 14
he arrange beautiful date for her nd
she was in beautiful arrangement done by him for only her
she was mesmerized nd feel special
thy feed to each other with there love pouring on each other
then swaron intense dance was fab where thy lost in each other embrace in different world, where only thy exit for each other
after dance their first intense KISS which itself special for them
thy kiss each other with all their love for each other

in chapter 15
swayam feeling guilty bcz he feel like he hurt her by kissing her
but for sharon its most pleasant feeling for her
on which sharon punish him by kissing him bt romance disturb by call
swayam family call him thn blushy swaron nd teasing thm by calling bhabhi, bahu
i love d cute simran who teasing her bhai n bhabhi
i love there convo
nd blushy swaron always treat to read
i love last three update
update soon yar

Edited by Suni1986 - 09 February 2013 at 2:57am

Anindita91

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

God!! Really?? No way, of course not!! LOL This much faster!! I still can't believe girl!! Embarrassed

Kya bhoot tu nahi agaya tere andar jis ne tujhe inti jaldi update karne pe majboor kardia, kyun ke jis Anni ko main jaanti hoon woh jab tak mujhe ek baar daanth na khaye update nahi karti!! LOL

But yeah changes is good!! LOL

So coming to the super se uparrr wala update!! Wink

Wow wow girl, you again nailed itWink but why the length was small this time?? And even lesser SwaRon!! 

D3 main already SwaRon chindi size hai ab tu bhi torture kalr hamme sehna tu parega warna update kon karega!! Tongue

I like this blushy blushy romantic update!! As i am big fan of SwaRon romance you know that!! Embarrassed

Awe!! Swayam is a such a cutie pie afraid that he may have hurt Sharon!! Muahh!! Hug I love this sort of Swayam always!! No that i don't other personalities of his, i mean who can not like any of his avatar!! At least not me!! Neverrr!! Swayam is my dream, which will never happen!! EmbarrassedLOL

So, they are couple!! Big smile Even thinking about SwaRon being couple give me a ticklish feeling!! Embarrassed

Sharon is a so sweet, we get to see very rare on her this side!! She cherished the kiss just like Swayam always wanted!! Smile

I like when they both call each other Donal and Daisy, they look sweet mad teenagers totally in love!! EmbarrassedSilly

Ahhh, I am dead again!! The kisss!!! I am blushy blushy!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Anni kisse training le rahi hai aaj kal because as far as i know i don't give tutions!! LOLWink

keep it up this romance girl and shower more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more on us!!!LOL I know that more has gotten little long!! But again me greedy about SwaRon!!Embarrassed

SwaRon and the family phone call was cherry on the top!! Big smile Bahu and Bhabs!! Hug Swayam teri tu nikla pari re, khush hoja bache.. larki approve ho gai!!Approve LOL 

Mann main tu moti choor ke 10 kilo laddo ek saath phoot rahe honge, arram se diabeties na ho jaye!! LOLArre tujhe nahi Swayam laddo's ko akhir tu hai hi itna sweett!! Day Dreaming

Sim is so naughty, " Bhai aur babs ek kamre main bandh ho aur chabi kho jaye & something like aap dono tu akele hain kuch kia tu hoga!! " LOLAhem Ahem Sim beta control, let them enjoy why are you getting pleasure out of them!! Hug

"Can we stay like this for some more time!" Awww, loved that!! Big smile 

Hey not fair haan, kese tarpa dene wale cliff hanger pe roka hai...but i am a strange feeling that she took something which always remind her of her deadly past!! Ermm 

Room looks romantic, iss main romance karne main tu aur bhi mazah ayega!!! ROFL

Love you Anni for such a lovely update!! Big smile

God, i guess kuch ziada hi bara comment ho gaya ab reply bhi bara chaiye hai!! Embarrassed

Lots of Love!! Hug

SwaRon Rocks!!!!!! Thumbs Up

LOL haan sayed bhoot aa gaya hai mere undar. This time also i am updating without ur scolding. Embarrassed n true changes are good Tongue thanks a ton for ur kind word dear. Hmm about the length i will try to give a bigger length from the next time but can't promise Tongue coz now its two FF so i will try hard Big smile n about less SwaRon ab Sharon ke in laws se bhi toh use milna parega na Wink unhi k saath shaadi k baad rehna hai LOL n of course swayam bhi rahega Tongue waise Tanya swayam is the dream of every girl Blushing mine too Embarrassed the girl who will not love swayam has to be insane LOL n yeah they are mad teenagers who r madly in love with each other Heart n tu pagal hai..training LOL tu tuition de sakti hai..i will be more than happy to learn how to write romantic stuffs from you Big smile n i loved this biiiggg comment of urs..n no that thing is not related with her deadly past Tongue go on and read Wink u will find out Tongue thanks a ton dear for this super awesome comment Hug lots of love to u too Heart

Originally posted by sanstina

Awesome update Smile
Swaron having wonderful time with each other
Nandini-Deepak-Sim teasing themLOL
wondering what troubled Swayam

Thank you so much tina..i am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by nature2

Ani AniROFLROFLROFL u rock AniClapClap

ROFL
ROFL
v
ROFL

Awosm  update

ROFLSIM  depaak ROFL
ROFL

Thank you so much neeraj..i am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Hey My Cutie PieHug

I dont know how do u manage to write so so cute updates.. i mean my cheeks starts paining while reading ur updates...due to grin like an idiot...mahn...such a lovely scene...one of the most beautiful tanha moment...i loved the way she said his touch can never ever hurt her ...awww..and the kiss...i m so happy Embarrassed

Loved the cute family moment..sharon is from a broken family ..with a pianful past..its beautiful to get such loving in-laws...awww...i LOVED sim and swayam's parents...

Can't wait to read further..luv u baby ...Heart

Luv
Ur DiEmbarrassed

Di Hug thank you so much di for ur kind words which always embarrass me Embarrassed  u r my fav writer n u say all these things that i write cutely n all Embarrassed btw thanks a ton di for ur super lovely comment..love u too..A LOT Heart

Originally posted by sweetcherry95

super awesome and romantic update
i liked the teasing part frm the in laws 

Thank you so much aruba for ur lovely comment...i am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by manasie

hey ani mene aajhi tumhara pura ff one go me padh dala and lemme tell you its amazing... and I just loveeeddd it... 

Hey manasie u read all the 15 chapters in one go..Shocked wow thanks a ton for ur comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

res
Hey dear i think u r busy with studies..take ur time in unresing it..i am in no hurry..unres it when u r free Big smile

Originally posted by dazzlingmanavi

SUPER AWSM AND CUTE
FOR A MOMENT I WAS LIKE AWWW...
BLUSHY SHARON AND CUTIE SWAYAM WAS SO NICE
LEG PULLING SESSION WAS SO FUN
AND HA I AM WAITING TO SEE KI COLLEGE ME KYA HOGA...
UPDATE SOON AND THANX 4 THE PM

Hey manavi thank you so much for ur lovely comment Big smile college ki part next update or next to next update se start ho jayega..Smile thanks a ton dear Big smile

Originally posted by megsy

res

unres...

gosh! this part was awesome, marvelous, brilliant!!!  my cheeks were hurting like crazy...i was grinning and blushing all throughout! you showed an amazing family bonding...m loving the shekhawat family...

you are a brilliant story teller anindita...what a light hearted, full of life, full of love update!!

Hey megha di..thank you so much for ur lovely comment n for ur kind words Embarrassed thanks a ton Big smile

Originally posted by AninditaTanHa

yaeee u updated wo v itni jaldi
i am loving itSmile

i wanna know what is swayam talking about .. that is a cliffhanger Ouch

keep up the work

pm me next time too

love,
anny

Hey anindita yeah i updated itni jaldi LOL n don't worry about that thing..its nothing serious..Tongue thanks a ton for ur comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

res.

Hey nivriti unres it when u r free Big smile i will wait for ur comment but yes i am in no hurry so take ur time Smile

Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

I loved this update di though it was short
Coming to update
Swayam is a sweetheart he deserve the punishment sharon gave him..:p N the pics as usual added charm to the update
Ahem ahem swayam's family have a bad timing but i loved their teasing session.I would like to read more of them too with swaron.
Loved the update
Waiting for next part eagerly

Thank you so much sadiya for ur lovely comment Big smile n was the update really short Ouch

Originally posted by lassipriya

loved d update..
dere was a smile on my face while readg d whole update.. Smile
swayam says sorry n sharon replies dat 
 "mere life ka sabse special moment tha. It was our first kiss." Embarrassed.. nice punishment given by sharon..Wink
Sharon blushg is treat.. No one can blush like Sneha..Blushing she looks more beautiful..
phone convo b/w d family was cute n amusg
..Simran is really cute. 

Thank you so much di for ur lovely comment...thanks a ton Big smile

Originally posted by Love_shantu

Res... Embarrassed

Hey shanu unres it when u r free Big smile i will wait for ur comment but yes i am in no hurry so take ur time Smile

Originally posted by ABBY92

AWWHH, That was such a cute convo between SwaRon and Swayam's family !! Loved the way his dad and sis teased them !!

Hey abi Hug thanks a ton for ur lovely comment dear...thank you Big smile

Originally posted by --Rose--

Wow Lovely update:-):-)

Thank you so much rose...i am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by sakshibshah

super wala awesum...!!
sab kuch tha...full bang on!!
update nxt ASAP...
sakshi...<3

Hey sakshi thank you so much for ur lovely comment Big smile i am glad u liked it Smile

Originally posted by ssafi

hiee... im safrena...:) i am new to this whole D3 forum... i just read all your updates till know...
and what can i say? they are simply amazing... PM if possible...
thanx!!Smile and i luved the last chap update to the core... so cuteee!!Day Dreaming

Hey safrena welcome to D3 forum Hug n thanks a lot for ur lovely comment dear Big smile i am glad u liked it..n i will surely pm u..Smile

Originally posted by AmRiTa_S

Aww this is such a cute one..and kudos to you fr finding such nice and apt picz of TanHa wala SwaRon for you update every-time. It definitely makes the update look more beautiful, add life to your update. Swayam ki family specially dad aur sis baap re baap LOL poor SwaRon kya leg pulling hui Wink

Very cute update..thnx fr the PM. Update soon. 

Hey amrita thank you so much for ur lovely comment Big smile n i am glad u like the idea of adding pics to this FF..i love to do that coz it makes me watch TanHa again n again. All these scenes are what we r left with so i cherish them to the fullest Heart

Originally posted by swaronamit

Heyi...tht was fab update...sorry yaaar mera like button kaam nhi kar rha bt the chap was awsume...hope to read nxt part soon nd full f swaron with long update

Hey amit why u r saying sorry..its ok..i am glad u liked this update n about the long update..i will definitely try..thanks a ton Smile

Originally posted by TANHA_H

AWOSM UPDATE

loVE  SIMLOLLOLLOL

Thank you so much dear for ur comment.. i a glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by raj_tanha_fan

Hey Anny!
Awesome update as always!!
Love the lines you picked up!
It suits tanha nd Swaron!!
Love simrans character a!
She teased them so much:O nd his parents are no less!
Also love blushing Sharon!
Such beautiful pictures!!
Well done girl!
Do update soon nd thanks for the PM.
PS thanks for writing the new swaron ff with tanha banner cuz really miss them.

Hey raj thank you so much for ur lovely comment Big smile n true swayam's sister is naughty for sure but his parents are no less LOL n yes about the banner of the new FF, to be honest for me SwaRon is TanHa...n i write imagining them..so for that it has to be them in the banner n pics Smile

Originally posted by arch2012

hey Ani(i hope i can call u)Smile
awesome update with beautiful picsDay Dreaming(i always say this na i knowLOL)
aww swaron kiss each other once again but this time sharon took the first stepDancingi really liked this as it shows now how much she is comfortable with swayam and clear about her feelingSmile
 swayam's family is sooo cute just like swayam and my god the whole convo was so beautifully penned down wonderfulClap
simran is so naughty sister i completely love her character(i'm also same naBig smile)
bechare swaron ki itni leg pulling ki that both were blushingBlushing and blushing swayam is really cute sight.
and what's in the last haan mysteryShocked
update soon means really soon 
take care

Hey dear of course u can call me ani...Smile n i am glad u always say that..thanks a ton dear..thank you for ur kind words n for ur lovely comment..n i hope i have updated soon Tongue LOL u too take care Big smile

Originally posted by ShrutikaSwaRon

Hey ani totally a rocking update

swayam n sharon kiss...i m still in swaron land:*

sim is teasing dem n even swayam's dad is supporting dem...bechare swayam n sharon...u wrote even dis family stuff so nicely:)

wats dat sharon has brought in wid her?

Continue soon:)

Thank you so much shrutika for ur lovely comment Big smile Hug

Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Loved the update and the conversation between the family :-)

Nikki <3

Hey nikki thank you for ur lovely comment..i am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by sweetsimi123

Hey Dear Hug Am a very slow reader Tongue I read both updates in one go, and I was literally jumping wen I saw two PM's from you for this FF, dat was a lovely treat for all the readers..Thank you soo much for updating chapter 15 so quick Big smile
Coming to the updates

Chapter 14
Awwiiee this chappy was really cutee, Loved their perfect romantic date, Loved the arrangements made by Swayam for his love Heart
why are you crying? Maine yaha romantic date ki setting kiya tha Halloween date ki nahi. Kuch darawna dikha tumhe?
This lines were hilarious, gosshh funny + cute Swayam'muuaahhhEmbarrassed
Swayam teasing Sharon and loved the blushy blushy Sharon, You have beautifully penned down their romance, you're an awesome writer, Swaron dance was fantastically penned down'.Awwiie Swaron shared their first kiss Embarrassed Loved this chappy to the core Heart

Chapter 15
Awesome chappy'loved the blushy blushy romantic Swaron'.Swayam is such a sweetheart he was afraid abt he might have hurt Sharon'Awwieee Loved the way you have portrayed Swayam's character, this is a very different side of Sharon, she cherished their first kiss
Swayam and his familys phone convo was fab,bahu abd bhabs bol bolke bechare Sharon ko kitna blush karwaya Embarrassed
Bai babhi ek kamre mein band ho aur chabi kho jaye, gosshh Naughty Sim'bicharon ki Tang kyun keech rahi hai Embarrassed
Awesome update and picture selection was Brilliant like always Heart

Loved both the updates Heart
Now we want another update soon, ab kya kare tune hi adaat daal liya hai nah jaldi jaldi update karke so next chappy bhi jaldi hi karni paregi Wink
Luv Simi Heart

Hey simi Hug thank you so much dear for ur lovely n super biiiggg comment Big smile n i truly updated fast last time LOL n ab adaat lag gayi hai jaldi updates pane ki Shocked ye toh bura huye mere saath Tongue mujhe jaldi jaldi likhna parega LOL n i will definitely try Smile thanks a ton dear for ur lovely comment Big smile

Originally posted by Suni1986

hey sorry for late comment dear

in chapter 13
sharon giving him punishment bt swayam ready to give her surprise by making her to feel special
sharon msg him his love towards her enough to make her fulfill nd swayam can't wait to take her home. so he himself went to her home to pick up her nd after looking her he lost in her 
swaron cycle ride was fab yar, he lost in her

in chapter 14
he arrange beautiful date for her nd
she was in beautiful arrangement done by him for only her
she was mesmerized nd feel special
thy feed to each other with there love pouring on each other
then swaron intense dance was fab where thy lost in each other embrace in different world, where only thy exit for each other
after dance their first intense KISS which itself special for them
thy kiss each other with all their love for each other

in chapter 15
swayam feeling guilty bcz he feel like he hurt her by kissing her
but for sharon its most pleasant feeling for her
on which sharon punish him by kissing him bt romance disturb by call
swayam family call him thn blushy swaron nd teasing thm by calling bhabhi, bahu 
i love d cute simran who teasing her bhai n bhabhi
i love there convo
nd blushy swaron always treat to read
i love last three update
update soon yar

Its ok dear..plz don't say sorry Embarrassed n thanks a ton for ur lovely comments on the last three chapters...thanks a lot dear Big smile

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 February 2013 at 10:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HR-DMG4lifesadafarshapehlanasha.manasie23ABBY92Lassi_TanHaAnu_TanHa

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Chapter 16

Swayam's Flat, Mumbai

They went to Simran's room and were unpacking her bags when Swayam saw something in her bag. He grimaced.

Swayam: daisy ye apne saath kyun layi ho?

Sharon: ha toh main isse apne saath kyun na layu?

Swayam: [puppy dog face] jab main yaha hoon tumhe iski kya zarurat hai?

Sharon: yes Donald you are with me par main raat ko iske bina nahi soti. Mujhe iske bina neend nahi aati hai.

Swayam: [pouts] no ye aaj se tumhare saath nahi soyega. Main jab yaha hoon tumhe iski jarurat nahi padhni chahiye. Main soyunga tumhare saath.

Sharon looked at him with a horrified look. He realized what he said and then fumbled with his words.

Swayam: I meant..umm..woh..i wanted to say..that..maine tumhe ye Donald soft toy apne absence k liye diya tha..taki tumhe jab bhi meri yaad aaye tum isse baat kar sako. Par ab toh main hoon na toh tumhe iski kya zarurat?

Sharon: yeah Donald I know ki tum ho but mujhe iske bina neend nahi aati hai. Ab isse nahi leke soyungi toh neend kaise aayega?

Swayam: main..umm..

Sharon: ok

Swayam: [confused] ok? Ok for what?

Sharon: you can sleep with me.

Swayam: [nervously] are you sure?

Sharon: yes Donald. More than sure. Now go to your room, main change karke aati hoon.

He smiles excitedly and leaves. 

She changes into her night suit and went to his room and saw he has divided the bed into two halves by putting pillows in the middle.

Sharon: whats this?

Swayam: I thought tum uncomfortable feel karogi so..

Sharon: [cuts him and shouts] HOW MANY TIMES I WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I CAN NEVER BE UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND YOU?

Swayam holds his ear with his one hand and mouthed a sorry. 

She ignores that and went and lied down on the empty side of the bed turning back to him.

Swayam: [frowned] I am sorry. Ab se main aisa nahi sochunga ki tum kisi bhi cheez k liye mere saath uncomfortable feel karogi.

No reply.

Swayam: please daisy. I am sorry.

Again no reply. He shifts those pillows which were in between them and hugged Sharon from behind and kept his cheek on her cheek. His chest was crushing into her back. He was almost on top of her. But she didn't move nor did she reply to him.

Swayam: [grinning] so you again want to give me a punishment?

Her cheeks turned red and he could feel her smile against his cheeks. But very quickly she wore back the mask of being angry-with-you.

Sharon: huh in your dreams.

Swayam: really? Phir thik hai main hi khud ko punishment de deta hoon.

Saying this he started to place trail of wet kisses on her cheeks. She closed her eyes in reply to those kisses. He moved his face a little and now he was kissing down her jaw line and neck passionately. After few seconds he said to her huskily.

Swayam: ab forgive kiya?

Sharon was still in the trance of his kisses so she didn't reply anything.

Swayam: [smirking] you want more?

Sharon: [huskily] yes.

Swayam smirks. She realizes what was happening and he was smirking at her.

Sharon: NO

Swayam chuckles. She turns her face a bit and glares at him.

Sharon: Donald stop teasing me.

Swayam: [still chuckling] fine. Come.

He lies down beside her and pulls her on his chest. She cuddled more into him and they sleeps peacefully in each other's arms. Next day in the morning Swayam wakes up before Sharon and he had to splash water on her to make her wake up. 

She was in no mood to wake up quickly as it was a Sunday.

Sharon: [she covers herself with the blanket n says in a sleepy tone] Donald pani mat pheko mujhpe. Mujhe sona hai.

Swayam: [face palmed] oh god daisy hamme park wale ghar pe jaana hai. Kaka hamara wait kar rahe honge. Utho.

Sharon: 5 minutes more please.

Swayam: daisy aaj Sunday hai, tumhe mere ghar nahi jana?

She jerks up from her sleep.

Sharon: oh no I am late. Mujhe tumhare ghar..

Then looks at him. He smiles.

Swayam:  hum aaj jayenge waha.

Both of them were very excited to go there. For the last few years Sharon used to go there every Sunday and used to miss him hugely. He knew that so he wanted to go with her to his house which is now their house as Sharon is a part of him. She is his life. He wanted to cherish their childhood memories their together.

Sharon: [jumps up excitedly] great. Go and take shower and I will make the breakfast. He nods and goes into the bathroom and she goes in the kitchen. 

After few minutes she came back in his room with a tray in her hand. She has brought with her toast, scrambled egg, fruit salad and two cups of tea. When she entered the room she saw him combing his hair. He could see in the mirror she was looking at him with a coy smile.

Swayam: [smirks] like something you see?

Sharon: you look handsome with your hairs wet.

Swayam:[teasing] ha ab mere jaise silky soft hairs kisike pass thori na ho sakte hai, handsome toh dikhunga hi na?

Sharon: [puts the tray on the bed side table] what do you mean? Mere bhi hairs bohot soft and silky hai. Itna udho mat, samjhe?

Swayam:[grinning] kyun tumhe meri hairs se jealousy ho rahi hai?

Sharon: [feeling irritated] jealousy my foot. Main tumhare hairs se kyun jealous hone lagi?

Swayam: [still playing with her, sticks his tongue out at her] ho toh rahi ho. Tumhare face pe dikh raha hai.

Sharon: u mean main tumhare hairs se jealous hoti hoon and tum mere kisi bhi cheez se jealous nahi hote ho?

Swayam: [faking] main tumse kyun jealous hone laga? Main kisi bhi cheez se jealous nahi hota.

Sharon's mouth wide open and she felt disappointed.

Sharon:[in her mind] okay so Mr. Swayam Shekhawat main aaj tumhe feel karwake rahungi ki tum bhi jealous hote ho. Bohot tease karliya tumne mujhe. Ab meri bari. [to him] fine tumhe kuch der me pata chalega jab koi jealous hota hai toh kaisa feel hota hai. And yes aaj ka tumhare ghar pe jana cancel.

Swayam: [confused] matlab? Toh hum kya karenge aur [raising an eyebrow] tumhare khurafati dimag me chal kya raha hai?

Sharon: you will get to know that very soon.

Saying this she took her plate and cup of tea and went away from his room to Simran's. He thought that may be she got hurt, this times teasing became a little more than usual. So he thought of convincing her. He was feeling bad for her and scared too. He knows when she gets angry she becomes a different person, who is more dangerous than a tigress. Tigress or any wild animal, even shark will run away watching her shouting like a siren. He was thinking very hard what she can do this time. Will she again throw a bucket of water on him or something else? Or will she throw him out of this flat. Then he smirks no she will not do that because she can't stay without him, just like he can't. He went to Simran's room and found it to be empty. He understood she was in the bathroom as the sound of water was coming from inside the bathroom. He waited for her there. After about 20 minutes the bell rang, he was about to go out of the room and open the main door when he saw the door of the bathroom opening and Sharon coming out of the bathroom wearing a sexy, short off shoulder dress whose length is till her hip, which was barely covering her hip. 

His eyes popped out of their sockets. Sharon barely looked at him. She went out of the room to open the door. Swayam was totally in shock, he silently followed her. He saw Sharon opening the door and the next moment his heart stopped beating. A boy hugged her tightly and she too hugged that boy tightly.

Boy: hi love. Missed you so much.

Sharon: I missed you too baby.

Guess for few days who this boy is Tongue N don't worry I will update the next chapter ASAP. Please forgive me for my mistakes. Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments. Thank you.

PREVIOUS                                                      NEXT 

Edited by Anindita91 - 13 May 2013 at 5:47am

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912stuti1995heygirltinad3swarontanha01sheetal992009Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skswaron_loveRupali_13mohitmohanty19reet_26maliha_khanTrupti09Phoenix_trisha19BilluKiBillishan16dashinggirlMahirahvenusrockzneeliyerSmiley1279Khizar_SWARONNehal92.CoffeeStains.Twinkle_d3rakhiankitavrushanharshiAnomic_lonermegsydazzlingmanaviMonica..TANHA_Hswayamsharon.....pujan.....pri_tanvimystery75-Raj-piyu_swaronsakshibshahTanuka_TanHaAmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95Shardha_SwaronHPHolic-3basket_101.Comics_Music.abhilasha_dreamHR-DMG4lifeprateek.007surbhimathurSanskritiSrinku90sweetydiyafriensadafarsha--Rose--Crazy4AshVik_Deepika_DanCing_DiVa_SKSuni1986Lassi_TanHaABBY92manasie23nature2Anu_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Star Tanuka Star

Awesome update Ani !
loved the cute fights between swayam and sharon .
the pictures u selct are so apt for every scene , its really nice Big smile
sharon hugging a guy and swayam jealous , who can the guy be .
why did u stop here , egerly waiting for the next part , update soon...
thanks for the PM.

Star Deepika Di Star

Hey My Cutie PieHug

I dont know how do u manage to write so so cute updates.. i mean my cheeks starts paining while reading ur updates...the morning was blissful..awww..the night was dreamy...mahn...such a lovely update...

The way the update started with the cute fight on teddy n swayam..aha...and when he said this line...i was like...awww..

Swayam: [pouts] no ye aaj se tumhare saath nahi soyega. Main jab yaha hoon tumhe iski jarurat nahi padhni chahiye. Main soyunga tumhare saath.

I knew sharon can never misunderstand him...they slept in each other embrace...lovely...

Swayam: I thought tum uncomfortable feel karogi so..

Sharon: [cuts him and shouts] HOW MANY TIMES I WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I CAN NEVER BE UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND YOU?

Swayam holds his ear with his one hand and mouthed a sorry. 

Lovely ..i so wanted to give a peck on her cheeks...she is so adorable..

The cute morning moments were blissful...the excitement of being together after so long...the cute nok-jhok made my day..like wat u see...who doesn'tEmbarrassed...

Seems like we are in for some fun...who is the new guys...sexy sharon..jelous swayam..treat indeedEmbarrassed

Can't wait to read further..luv u baby ...Heart

Luv
Ur DiEmbarrassed

res for deepika di, tanuka n tania

Edited by Anindita91 - 13 February 2013 at 2:41am

_Deepika_

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
res aniii Done