-Raj-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Hey anindita!
Gorgeous update!
Swaron first kiss!!
Soft nd passionate!
You did complete justice to this part!
It as very well written!
Your r awesome at writing romantic stuff!!
The way you described the surprises was cool!!
Your song selection was excellent!
Damn good job!
Keep up the fantastic work. do update soon nd thanks for the PM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

Lassi_TanHa IF-Sizzlerz
Lassi_TanHa
Lassi_TanHa

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
sweet n cute update..
loved suprise planned by donald to his daisy.. he made sharon feel special..  u discribed it beautifully along with d song nice idea Thumbs Up
Their dance n deir first Kiss Day Dreaming"He hugged her with a sweet smile playing on his face. She hugged him back. The kiss was soft yet passionate, it was their first kiss."Blushing

Anindita91

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Awe!! Embarrassed

That was so lovey dovey update!! Smile

I love reading this sort of SwaRon!!! As we never get to see them like this in D3 (hope we do one day)!! LOL

Swayam is so romantic! Embarrassed I love how he decorated whole room, Aww Sharon in tears, it was obvious!! Embarrassed  The best thing about your updates are that you use lots of photos, but agar tum unn pics ki jagah pe update likho aur kya hi baat hai!! LOLLOL [I am greedy about SwaRon] ROFL

Who says you suck at romantic stuff!!? God, lots of people can take some tutions from you Anni!! Tongue

The song part was fantastic!! Though during the reading i din't listened the song LOL

OMG!!! They kissed!! Yayyy, they kissed they kissed they kissed!! i love reading when SwaRon kiss, i dunt know why but i do!! EmbarrassedBlushing

I hope there are more romance and cuteness and naughty fights and intense moment are on our way in this FF!! you rock Anni!! Thumbs Up

Update next chapter soon [studies baad main karlena!! Tongue]

Lots of Love!! Hug

Anindita91

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Awesome update :-) loved seeing romantic Swayam ;)

Nikki <3

Anindita91

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Comment edited on pg 82

Anindita91

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Res..:p
Unres
Yay I m first Party 
Coming to update.
Who said that u r bad at writing romantic stuffs.It was really an amazing update.
Loved swayam's surprise.He decorated sharon's room of her choices.Swayam's dialogues were hilarious.Loved the way he teases sharon about their romance sessiom n her blush
The song n pics made this dance n their first kiss more beautifull.
Loved the update
Waiting for next part

LOL yes u r the first one to comment...btw thanks a ton for the lovely comment dear...i am glad u liked the pics n the song..thank you Big smile

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Res

phirse mujhe comment k liye sorry mat bolna Ouch u have promised diSmile love u loads di Hug Heart

Originally posted by sanstina

Awesome update Smile
Beautifully penned
Loved the way Swayam planned surprise n also caring for small things also
Idea of rose bucket was amazing

thank you so much tina for the lovely comment...i am glad u liked the update Big smile

Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Res
--------------------------------------------
Awieee I loved Swayam's Suprise Day Dreaming
Sharon was all set to make romantic date to a holloween date LOL  Thats a perfect date ...

Sharon: what? Nahi khana?  ROFLhere swayam is giving all romantic look and all sharon bothered about is jelly candy ROFL

Their dance ...Day Dreaming and Kiss Blushing  Brought back all the momories ... short but very cute update..

when I get a PM about this FF, along with story , i will be looking forward for the pictures too Embarrassed 
Thanks for the photos ..No one can blush like SK Star

true no one can blush like SK...Heart btw don't get upset if i couldn't find appropriate pic for an update...please Embarrassed thank you so much for the lovely comment dear..thank you Big smile

Originally posted by sadafarsha

Awsum part sooo romantic awww I just luv their chemistry thanx for the pm 

thank you so much for the sweet comment dear...i am glad u liked it..Big smile

Originally posted by dazzlingmanavi

JUST READ LAST FEW PARTS AND LOVED THEM ALL
REALLY SUPER AWSM SWARON ROMANCE WAS INTENSE AND BEAUTIFUL AND BEAUTIFFULY WRITTEN
REALLY LOVING THIS FF...MY FIRST AND ONLY SWARON FFHeartBig smile
AUR KYA...HA...RAMU KAKA TEASING SESSIONS WERE FABLOLLOLLOL
AND A VERY REMONTIC DATE...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
THANX 4 THE PM AND PLEASE UPDATE SOONSmileSmileSmile

hey manavi Hug u came online after a long time...thank you so much for ur kind words dear...thanks a ton...dilse...Big smileEmbarrassed

Originally posted by nature2

Swt HeartSwt HeartSwt Heart
Swt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt Heart
wen v luv sumthng it is iof value to us,nd wen sumthg is of value to us we spend tym wid it,tym enjoying nd taking care if it by luving it...!!!!!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

m Loveing it ani

n Fast update 

love this update 

n kiss too
show mein nhi ho paaya chalo is mein toh ho gaya  Swt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt Heart
Swt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt Heart
Swt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt Heart
Swt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt HeartSwt Heart

LOL this time i updated more quickly than last time..Embarrassed n i am glad u liked it...thank you so much for ur lovely comment Big smile

Originally posted by arch2012

once again an awesome chapter beautifully penned down
swayam planned everything very beautifully and the whole date was very fantastically written
you are such a deep writer as you always uses beautiful pics to describe each scene and expression of swaron is just awesome. i loved it and enjoyed the update completely
update soon  

thank you so much dear for ur lovely comment...i am glad u liked it...n i am really glad coz u liked the idea of adding pics..thank you Big smile

Originally posted by sakshibshah

Awesumly penned down..
My fvourite song..!! Woww...suited the situation the best...
Loved this one...as alswayss...
Thnks 4 the pm..update next ssooon !! :)
Luv,
Sakshi...

thank you so much sakshi for ur lovely comment..its mine one of the fav song too Embarrassed any ways thank you Big smile

Originally posted by ABBY92

The date that Swayam planned for Sharon was lovely and I love Tum Se Hi for the two of them !! Their first kiss was very sweet !!

hey abi Hug thank you so much for ur lovely comment...i also love that song for them Embarrassed

Originally posted by AmRiTa_S

Sweet one...romantic date..Swayam did so much to make Sharon feel special. Cute but short one..thnx for PM..update soon. 

thank you so much amrita for ur lovely comment...Big smile

Originally posted by TANHA_H

AWSOM UPDATE SWTHeart

Saanu vele kehnde, saanu ki
Assi kehnde rehnde, saanu ki
Inna shining shining future saada bright si
Saanu vele kehnde, saanu ki
Bas kehnde hi rehnde, saanu ki
Oye mitran de sang sab kuch all right si.

thank you so much dear...i am glad u liked it...Big smile

Originally posted by raj_tanha_fan

Hey anindita!
Gorgeous update!
Swaron first kiss!!
Soft nd passionate!
You did complete justice to this part!
It as very well written!
Your r awesome at writing romantic stuff!!
The way you described the surprises was cool!!
Your song selection was excellent!
Damn good job!
Keep up the fantastic work. do update soon nd thanks for the PM.

thank you so much raj for ur kind words n for this lovely comment...thank you Big smile

Originally posted by lassipriya

sweet n cute update..
loved suprise planned by donald to his daisy.. he made sharon feel special..  u discribed it beautifully along with d song nice idea Thumbs Up
Their dance n deir first Kiss Day Dreaming"He hugged her with a sweet smile playing on his face. She hugged him back. The kiss was soft yet passionate, it was their first kiss."Blushing

thank you so much di for ur lovely comment...i am glad u liked it...thank you Big smile

Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

Awe!! Embarrassed

That was so lovey dovey update!! Smile

I love reading this sort of SwaRon!!! As we never get to see them like this in D3 (hope we do one day)!! LOL

Swayam is so romantic! Embarrassed I love how he decorated whole room, Aww Sharon in tears, it was obvious!! Embarrassed  The best thing about your updates are that you use lots of photos, but agar tum unn pics ki jagah pe update likho aur kya hi baat hai!! LOLLOL [I am greedy about SwaRon] ROFL

Who says you suck at romantic stuff!!? God, lots of people can take some tutions from you Anni!! Tongue

The song part was fantastic!! Though during the reading i din't listened the song LOL

OMG!!! They kissed!! Yayyy, they kissed they kissed they kissed!! i love reading when SwaRon kiss, i dunt know why but i do!! EmbarrassedBlushing

I hope there are more romance and cuteness and naughty fights and intense moment are on our way in this FF!! you rock Anni!! Thumbs Up

Update next chapter soon [studies baad main karlena!! Tongue]

Lots of Love!! Hug

woah a lot of things i will have to say here...first of all thanks a ton for this lovely comment Big smile hmm i understand u r greedy about SwaRon Wink  but i add pics on a purpose n thats i love watching the scenes again n again...n while searching for the correct pic i watch the scenes altogether TongueEmbarrassed tuition for romantic stuff from me LOLShocked r u like kidding?? n yes there will be romance, cute n naughty fight in this FF Smile thank you for ur kind words tanya Star maine issbar jaldi hi update kiya Tongue 

Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Awesome update :-) loved seeing romantic Swayam ;)

Nikki <3

thank you so much for ur sweet comment nikki Big smile i am glad u liked it Embarrassed

Edited by Anindita91 - 07 February 2013 at 7:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sakshibshahpehlanasha.nature2

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Chapter 15

Swayam's Flat, Mumbai

Swayam pulled away from the hug. She was still blushing and was looking down.

Swayam: [smiling] look at me daisy.

She looked straight into his chocolaty brown eyes where she could see her own image but she could also see nervousness and fear. She asked him what happened expressing it with her green eyes.

Swayam: I am sorry daisy. Main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha. But I got carried away. I am sorry for the kiss.

Sharon frowned. The moment she has enjoyed, she has felt her life to be with her, his touch, he is regretting that moment because he thinks he has hurt her. But this was the happiest moment of her life. The most special moment where they have kissed. It was their first kiss. How can her life think that he has hurt her? He has given her the happiest moment of her life. She cupped his face with her tiny palms and said

Sharon: you really think you could ever hurt me? Donald ye mere life ka sabse special moment tha. It was our first kiss. Aur tumhe lagta hai you got carried away and main ye nahi chahti thi? Tum aisa sochte ho ki main iss moment ko regret karungi?  No way Donald. Past mein jo kuch bhi huya uske liye hamare relationship mein koi effect nahi parega. Kabhi nahi. You are my both strength and weakness. How can I ever get hurt or regret by anything which happened between us? I can never nor will I ever do that.

Swayam holds his ears and says sorry.

Swayam: sorry. main sach mein ek gadha hoon. I am sorry.

She removes her palms from his face and folds them over her chest.

Sharon: [sternly] no I won't forgive you this time.

Swayam: [pouts] please na daisy I am sorry. Main phirse aisa nahi karunga.

Sharon: main tumhe forgive kar sakti hoon. But I will give you a punishment.

Swayam: [his face lit up and he says excitedly] yeah yeah any thing you say. Bolo kya karna hoga mujhe? Kuch cook karu?

Sharon: [mischievously] no

Swayam: [confused] then?

Sharon: close your eyes.

Swayam: [still confused] haan?

Sharon: Donald apni aakhein band karo.

Swayam: okay.

He closes his eyes. 

Sharon lifts her toe to match with his height. 

She holds his shoulders for support.  She slowly slowly moves her face towards his. He could feel her warm breath on his face and as well as he could hear her heart thumping on her chest. She firmly placed her lips on his and started to move her lips against his lips and as well as closed her eyes. He smiled against her lips and wrapped his hands around her waist tightly and started to respond. Their lips were now moving in sync and they have molded into one. Swayam sucked her lower lip and she moaned at the back of her throat. She slowly moved her one hand from his neck to his hairs. She clutched his hairs tightly and he tighten his grip around her waist. This time they were sharing a deep and passionate kiss. Both were lost into each other and the kiss. Suddenly they heard a faint sound coming in their ears. But no one was ready to leave the other. Swayam suddenly jerked back and Sharon was looking at him totally confused and shocked.

Swayam: sorry daisy phone is ringing and ye ringtone dad k call k liye assign kiya huya hai.

Sharon's expresson changed from confused and shocked to a blushing one.

Sharon: kaka ne uncle ko..

Swayam: [he too blushed] sayed. First lets take the call.

She nodded her head and he answered the call and put it on the loudspeaker.

Swayam: hello dad.

Dee-nan-sim: [shouts together] hello Mr. chupa rustam.

Swayam: aap sab ek saath?

Simran: ha bro hum sab ek saath. Waise aap kya kar rahe the? Bhabs kaha hai?

Swayam and Sharon exchanged a shy look with each other.

Swayam: sim tu bhi na kuch bhi bolti hai.

Deepak: achha ji ye kuch bhi bolti hai. Humne tujhse kitna pucha tha bata hamari bahu kaun hai par tune bataya hi nahi. Kya kaha tha tune ki aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Haan? Yaha pe kisi ladki ki taraf kyun nahi dekhta tha ab pata chal gaya hai hamme.

Sharon was happy to hear the last line. Though she knew her doanld can never betray her but after hearing that she felt proud of him. He understood her feelings by looking at her eyes so he gave her a will-be-with-you-forever smile.

Nandini: aap dono ka ho gaya ho toh main apne bte aur bahu se baat karlu. Jab dekho uske piche padh jate ho. Swayam..

Swayam: ha mom.

Nandini: Sharon kaha hai? Usse phone de.

Sim: mom apko lagta nahi ki phone loudspeaker pe hi hoga? Bhabs hamme sun sakti hai. Kyun bhabs?

Swayam smacked his forehead with his free hand.

Sharon: [blushing] Namaste aunty, Namaste uncle. Hi sim.

Dee-nan: hello beta.

Simran: hey bhabs. Main apko hamesha shar di bulati thi but now as hamara relation change ho gaya hai toh no more di. Okay with you na? waise aap or bro kya kar rahe the akele akele?

Dee-nan-swa: SIM.

Simran: okay okay sorry.

Nandini: Sharon beta kaisi ho tum? Tumhari mom and dad kaise hai?

Sharon's face turned pale. Swayam puts his hand around her shoulder and holds her close to him.

Sharon: mom mommy ab hamare saath nahi hai, I mean she is no more and daddy bahar rehte hai delhi mein.

Nandini: I am so sorry Sharon.

Sharon: no no mom its okay. Aap please sorry mat kaho mujhse.

Nandini: [smiles] thik hai n listen kabhi khud ho akele mat sochna. Hum bhi toh tumhari family hai. Hai na? Aur aaj se no uncle, aunty. Tum hamme mom n dad bulaogi. Okay?

Sharon: [blushes] ji ha aunty. [bits her tongue] I mean mom.

Swayam looks at her with an intense look when she called his mother "mom" n feels very happy.

Nandini:[smiles] good.

Deepak: Sharon woh ullu agar tumhe pareshan kare na toh hamme batana. Thik hai?

Sharon laughs and swayam glared at her.

Simran: dad come on bro kya bhabs ko pareshan kar sakte hai? Ha waise kar sakte hai. Kyun bhabs kiya hai kya abhi tak? Aap dono toh akele ho na abhi toh mauka bhi mila hoga. Kyun?

Sharon turned beetroot red and swayam looked at the phone with wide open mouth and eyes. Deepak cleared his throat.

Deepak: uhu-uhu.

Nandini: aap dono ab bas bhi karo. Sharon kaka ne bataya tum abse flat me rahogi. Beta usse apna hi ghar samajh na. kyun ki woh tumhara hi ghar hai. Thik hai?

Deepak and simran cleared their throat and simran started singing..

Simran: bro bhabs ek kamre mein band ho..aur chabi kho jaye..

This time swayam also turned beetroot red and Sharon runs away from there blushing.

Swayam: sim tu bohot badmash ho gayi hai.

Simran: really bro?

Swayam: shut up.

Deepak and nandini laughs.

Swayam: okay main abhi phone rakta hoon. Kuch kaam hai.

Simran: bro hamme aapko kaunse kaam me disturb kiya tha?

Swayam: SIM.

All of them were laughing and swayam was really feeling shy now.  

Swayam: [pouts] aaj kuch jyada hi leg pulling nahi ho rahi meri?

Deepak: really son. Tujhe aise lagta hai? Par humne toh abhi thik se shuru bhi kiya nahi hai.

Swayam: dad aur karne k bareme sochna bhi mat.

Nandini: ha bohot ho gaya. Ab unhe aur pareshan mat karo. Sharon..

Swayam: mom Sharon yaha nahi hai. Woh bhaag gayi dad aur sim k chakkar mein.

Nandini: dekha aap dono ne bachhi ko kitna pareshan kar diya.

Deepak: ha toh sharmana is good na. Meri bahu hai main usse kuch bhi keh sakta hoon.

Simran: aur meri bhabs so main bhi.

Nandini: ofho. Swayam apna aur Sharon ka kheyal rakhna.

Swayam: ji mom. Aap log bhi apna kheyal rakhna. Bye mom, dad and cutie pie. Love you all.

Dee-nan-sim: love you too.

After disconnecting the call he went out of the room in search of Sharon. He went to the living room and saw Sharon standing there, blushing. He went and hugged her from behind.

Swayam: tum thik ho?

Sharon: haan tumhe aisa kyun lagta hai main thik nahi hongi?

Swayam: nahi woh mom ne uncle aur aunty k bareme pucha na..

Sharon: [cuts him] I am more than fine donald. Don't worry.

Swayam: hmm.

Sharon: kya huya?

Swayam: [huskily] can we stay like this for a moment.

Sharon: [blushes] yes.

After like ages they left each other. She turned to face him and they looked deep into each other's eyes.

Swayam: umm lets go and unpack your bags.

Sharon: hmm ha chalo.

[Simran's Room]

They went to simran's room and were unpacking her bags when swayam saw something in her bag. He grimaced.

Swayam: daisy isse apne saath kyun layi ho? 

This time I updated really fast EmbarrassedTongue I know very less SwaRon. But I will make up in the next chapter. Sorry. Please forgive me for my mistakes. Do hit the like button and leave you precious comments. Thank you.

PREVIOUS                                                      NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 February 2013 at 12:36am

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995heygirlswarontanha01cuteeangelswaronehad3vs44321Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skKhizar_SWARONgsk4dashinggirlPhoenix_maliha_khanshan16AninditaSwaRonmohitmohanty19Mahirahvenusrockzreet_26Smiley1279neeliyer-GrilledCheese-dazzlingmanaviTANHA_HswaronlandmegsyvrushanharshiAnomic_lonerrakhiankitaRegina.Phalangemystery75pri_tanvipiyu_swaron-Raj-swayamsharon--Tanzz--sakshibshah_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95HPHolic-3--Rose--HR-DMG4lifebasket_101.Comics_Music.JJ_HolicCrazy4AshVikSanskritiSShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshasweetydiyafrienpehlanasha.rinku90surbhimathurDanCing_DiVa_SKSuni1986Lassi_TanHa_Deepika_SwaronvrushanABBY92nature2Anu_TanHaJoshua_TANHA

pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 07 February 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
God!! Really?? No way, of course not!! LOL This much faster!! I still can't believe girl!! Embarrassed

Kya bhoot tu nahi agaya tere andar jis ne tujhe inti jaldi update karne pe majboor kardia, kyun ke jis Anni ko main jaanti hoon woh jab tak mujhe ek baar daanth na khaye update nahi karti!! LOL

But yeah changes is good!! LOL

So coming to the super se uparrr wala update!! Wink

Wow wow girl, you again nailed itWink but why the length was small this time?? And even lesser SwaRon!!

D3 main already SwaRon chindi size hai ab tu bhi torture kalr hamme sehna tu parega warna update kon karega!! Tongue

I like this blushy blushy romantic update!! As i am big fan of SwaRon romance you know that!! Embarrassed

Awe!! Swayam is a such a cutie pie afraid that he may have hurt Sharon!! Muahh!! Hug I love this sort of Swayam always!! No that i don't other personalities of his, i mean who can not like any of his avatar!! At least not me!! Neverrr!! Swayam is my dream, which will never happen!! EmbarrassedLOL

So, they are couple!! Big smile Even thinking about SwaRon being couple give me a ticklish feeling!! Embarrassed

Sharon is a so sweet, we get to see very rare on her this side!! She cherished the kiss just like Swayam always wanted!! Smile

I like when they both call each other Donal and Daisy, they look sweet mad teenagers totally in love!! EmbarrassedSilly

Ahhh, I am dead again!! The kisss!!! I am blushy blushy!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Anni kisse training le rahi hai aaj kal because as far as i know i don't give tutions!! LOLWink

keep it up this romance girl and shower more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more on us!!!LOL I know that more has gotten little long!! But again me greedy about SwaRon!!Embarrassed

SwaRon and the family phone call was cherry on the top!! Big smile Bahu and Bhabs!! Hug Swayam teri tu nikla pari re, khush hoja bache.. larki approve ho gai!!Approve LOL

Mann main tu moti choor ke 10 kilo laddo ek saath phoot rahe honge, arram se diabeties na ho jaye!! LOLArre tujhe nahi Swayam laddo's ko akhir tu hai hi itna sweett!! Day Dreaming

Sim is so naughty, " Bhai aur babs ek kamre main bandh ho aur chabi kho jaye & something like aap dono tu akele hain kuch kia tu hoga!! " LOLAhem Ahem Sim beta control, let them enjoy why are you getting pleasure out of them!! Hug

"Can we stay like this for some more time!" Awww, loved that!! Big smile

Hey not fair haan, kese tarpa dene wale cliff hanger pe roka hai...but i am a strange feeling that she took something which always remind her of her deadly past!! Ermm

Room looks romantic, iss main romance karne main tu aur bhi mazah ayega!!! ROFL

Love you Anni for such a lovely update!! Big smile

God, i guess kuch ziada hi bara comment ho gaya ab reply bhi bara chaiye hai!! Embarrassed

Lots of Love!! Hug

SwaRon Rocks!!!!!! Thumbs Up

Edited by Tanya_Swaronluv - 07 February 2013 at 7:38pm

Anindita91

Go to top