India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF (Page 73)

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 17 January 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
That was super sweet update and I'm happy that Swayam made sure that Sharon knows that he will be with her and help her be her old self again !! Loved the way Sharon told him that she will always be Daisy to him and the punishment she gave him was super cute !! Can't wait for the next update !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

DanCing_DiVa_SK IF-Sizzlerz
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 18 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Awesome update...Loved this chappySmile

Anindita91

Anomic_loner Goldie
Anomic_loner
Anomic_loner

Posted: 19 January 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Ani...Hug
i know i m very late to comment...but u only told me to comment aram se...Tongue

coming to the update...u dont have any idea how much i missed reading my donald-daisy update...:(
glad that u did it finally...and must say the wait was really worth...Big smile
Firstly, i really liked the way u showed the understanding nature of swayam...he listened to her calmly and even promised her that he wont tell her dad anything just for her...how sweet of him...Smile
then sharon tho is very cute right from the beginning of the update, where she is bandaging his hand, requesting swayam not to tell anything to her dad as she is afraid that he will feel guilty, sharon ordering swayam to cook her favorite dishes yet mailing him the recipes...all in all i m totally in love with sharon's character in this update...Big smile
also i vl never fail to appreciate ur picture selection...it just adds more charm to the FF..:)
waiting for the next part eagerly..Embarrassed

PS; I am glad that u are back...missed u so much...Heart

Edited by binuja_ - 19 January 2013 at 1:07pm

Anindita91

pri_tanvi IF-Dazzler
pri_tanvi
pri_tanvi

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Finally u updated!! It was beutiful!! One thing I love about ur updates is dat u upload all related pictures!!! I was smiling all d while reading ur update n those pics bring back all beautiful Swaron/TanHa memmories!!!

Anindita91

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
read four update together..all were just awsum, really loved it...
finally sharon knows about her donald and then that tsunami was great too lol...
really loved swaron romance in room, sharon blushing hard, kaka teasing swaron all were good...
vikrant part as reason for sharons shell was unexpected but really liked it that sharon was always waiting to open that shell for swayam and swayam actually meet the expectation... he not only understood his love but also console her love to be herself and not change for anybody...
ps: sorry for late reply and thanks for pm...

Edited by swayamsharon - 25 January 2013 at 7:52am

Anindita91

silver6strings Senior Member
silver6strings
silver6strings

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
awesome update...

loved it...

update soon...

thanks for the pm...

Anindita91

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
So,i am last one here for comment..I just loved it..SWARON's convo is so sweet..and now she is not afraid of loosing swayam..her man..So what to say..u'r FF is really awsum..as always..pictures are also great..So at last,i really enjoyed it..So next time..BADDA wala update,and thanx for Pm..I know u are busy in project work..so all the best..and For next update,pls pm asap..
Good DAy
Prateek..

Edited by prateekdave7 - 18 July 2013 at 3:49am

Anindita91

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

EmbarrassedHey My cutiepieHug

U are back..i missed u soo much...Cry

Such a beautiful update Baby...Big smile

I love the way u have penned down SWARON pain...OuchEmbarrassed

Her fear..her apprhensions ..of loosing him..

His love...his guilt ..of letting her get hurt..in his absense...

Wonderfully expressed the fragile feeling of love..care and affection...uncondition..pure love...Heart

I am loving the mature way u are handleing such sensitive concept...

Sharon the Diva...but for him just his daiseyy...awww

Adorable duo...sooo cute together...love them...

U my swthrt..is one of the cutest writer on SWARON..luv u Embarrassed

heya di Hug first of all love u too n i miss u a lot...thank you so much for the lovely comment di...love u loads Hug

Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

Finally you updated! I was waiting  for the update!Big smile 

Loved it deary. Swayam is such a sweetheart. Hahaha Swayam teasing Sharon was hilarious. LOL

Is Sharon a wrestler or what she eats too much hahaha.. Poor swayam can't even take help from Kaka. I wonder when sharon will return is she going to have lunch or not..God knows! LOL LOL

I love how supportive Swayam is to Sharon, Sharon cried and asked you hate me right was awe. EmbarrassedSmileCry

Update soon and PM me, next time aur bara wala update pleshh! Smile

LOL yup finally i updated..again today i am late in updating Embarrassed thank you so much dear for the lovely comment...Big smile Hug

Originally posted by ...pujan...

fantastic update...

thank you so much dear for ur sweet comment Big smile

Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

I loved the update!!! I admire swayam , how swayam understood her pain and supported her all through!!!
It started on high emotional quotient -became cute in middle-ended on emotional front Tongue

Looking forward how , Sharon is going to comeout of her self-built shell

As usual I loved all pics.. its always a walk back to the memory.. the last photo made me watch confession scene againTongue they are so damn good actors Embarrassed
Because of IF's stupid behaviour I reserved this, but without wasting the post , I say again,
I loved the update Smile

thank you so much dear for the lovely comment Hug n true TANHA rocks!!! they are truly damn good Day Dreaming

Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Awesome update dii
I was waiting for this update from soo long..:)
Coming to update
It was really cute.Swayam is a sweetheart.Loved their cute,sweet talk n teasing section.I really liked this possessive Donald who doesn' t want his Daisy to live alone.
Update next part soon...:D

hey dear Hug thank you so much for the lovely comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by stuti1995

Hey amazing update do pm me wen u update:)

hey dear thank you so much for ur sweet comment n sure i will pm u whenever i update Big smile

Originally posted by arch2012

awesome ff and lovely update.thanks 4 pm
update soon

thank you so much dear for ur kind words and for ur sweet comment Big smile

Originally posted by Neeti96

res

heya my baby sis Hug i know u r busy with ur project work so unres when u r free... study hard...love u loads Hug

Originally posted by sadafarsha

Awsum just perfect thanx for the pm and do pm the next part soon

thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by Suni1986

nice update
swayam understand her, which relieve her now
swaron r too cute
swayam wil help her to come out of her shell
swayam care for her nd he wants to she live in his apartment
i love it

thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear...thank you Big smile

Originally posted by raj_tanha_fan

Wow!!! what a chapter anindita!!!
It was worth waiting for such a long time!!!
I love Donald daisy concept!!
Fanastic chapter!!
Thanks a ton for the PM!
Do update soon!!
-raj

hey raj thank you so much for those kind words..Embarrassed n thanks for this lovely comment dear...Big smile

Originally posted by Love_shantu

Awesome update just love this...

Long also...

Thankq for the pm. Heart 

Plez pm me when u update next.

thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by sanstina

Awesome update Smile
Swayam calming Sharon n promised her to help in breaking the shell 

hey dear thank you so much for ur sweet comment Big smile

Originally posted by nature2

ab toh late hone ki aadad hai mujh  ab kya kar kate hai

superb update Anu

LOVE swaRon Embarrassed

thank you so much neeraj for ur sweet comment..n i will always try not to be late in updating...Big smile

Originally posted by AninditaTanHa

*res*
*unres*
eeep!!! u updated ...
thank u so much for this awesome se v awesomistic update loved it Embarrassed Clap
update soon Tongue

heya anindita..same name haan Embarrassed Tongue btw thank you so much for ur kind words Embarrassed n thanks a ton for ur lovely comment Big smile

Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

I loved it to the core!!Big smile
Emotions...Humour...RomanceEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
A great package!Wink

hey vedika Hug thank you so much for ur lovely comment n for ur sweet n kind words Big smile

Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Loved the update :-) thanks for the pm

Nikki <3

hey nikki thanks a ton for ur sweet comment Big smile

Originally posted by ABBY92

That was super sweet update and I'm happy that Swayam made sure that Sharon knows that he will be with her and help her be her old self again !! Loved the way Sharon told him that she will always be Daisy to him and the punishment she gave him was super cute !! Can't wait for the next update !!

heya abi Hug thanks a ton for this super sweet comment...thank you so much Big smile

Originally posted by TANHA_H

AWOSM UPDATE

thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by sweetsimi123

Awesome update...Loved this chappySmile

thank you so much simi for ur sweet comment Hug

Originally posted by binuja_

Hey Ani...Hug
i know i m very late to comment...but u only told me to comment aram se...Tongue

coming to the update...u dont have any idea how much i missed reading my donald-daisy update...:(
glad that u did it finally...and must say the wait was really worth...Big smile
Firstly, i really liked the way u showed the understanding nature of swayam...he listened to her calmly and even promised her that he wont tell her dad anything just for her...how sweet of him...Smile
then sharon tho is very cute right from the beginning of the update, where she is bandaging his hand, requesting swayam not to tell anything to her dad as she is afraid that he will feel guilty, sharon ordering swayam to cook her favorite dishes yet mailing him the recipes...all in all i m totally in love with sharon's character in this update...Big smile
also i vl never fail to appreciate ur picture selection...it just adds more charm to the FF..:)
waiting for the next part eagerly..Embarrassed

PS; I am glad that u are back...missed u so much...Heart

hey dear Hug yes i do remember that i told u to comment aramse...so no worries...so comment whenever u get time...n thanks a ton for this lovely comment dear..i am glad u liked the pics which i added in this update n yes i missed u too...a lot...love u loads Hug

Originally posted by pri_swaron

Finally u updated!! It was beutiful!! One thing I love about ur updates is dat u upload all related pictures!!! I was smiling all d while reading ur update n those pics bring back all beautiful Swaron/TanHa memmories!!!

thank you so much pri for ur lovely comment...n true i also get to watch them when i add those pics...Day Dreaming

Originally posted by swayamsharon

read four update together..all were just awsum, really loved it...
finally sharon knows about her donald and then that tsunami was great too lol...
really loved swaron romance in room, sharon blushing hard, kaka teasing swaron all were good...
vikrant part as reason for sharons shell was unexpected but really liked it that sharon was always waiting to open that shell for swayam and swayam actually meet the expectation... he not only understood his love but also console her love to be herself and not change for anybody...
ps: sorry for late reply and thanks for pm...

hey dear no need to say sorry...n thank you so much for ur lovely comment Big smile

Originally posted by creepy_classic

awesome update...

loved it...

update soon...

thanks for the pm...

thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by prateekdave7

So,i am last one here for comment..I just loved it..SWARON's convo is so sweet..and now she is not afraid of loosing swayam..her man..So what to say..u'r FF is really awsum..as always..pictures are also great..So at last,i really enjoyed it..So next time..BADDA wala update,and thanx for Pm..I know u are busy in project work..so all the best..and For next update,pls pm asap..
Good DAy
Prateek..

hey prateek..i will try to give isse bhi badda wala update but not sure Ouch btw thanks a ton for ur lovely comment dear... n thank you so much for ur wish...Big smile

Edited by Anindita91 - 28 January 2013 at 9:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_lonerHR-DMG4lifeprateek.007Crazy4AshVik_Deepika_Anu_TanHa

Go to top