~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF - Page 66

Posted: 11 years ago
Anindita,its anything wrong..?? thats why u cant able to send me pm from last two updates..
u'r last pm to my inbox was chapter 13..after that i cant receive u'r pm for both new updates..
but today i just check my post..then i found that u'r ff is going through 15 chapter...
For comment,i have to read both new updates.. so if u are comfortable,then send me links...
and yes, pls pm me.. if u are interested... if not,then no load..
i am always here for swaron ff..
enjoy

prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 10 years ago
THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS 
HAYEE...CHOO CUTE.pandaemoticon
@Anindita91: Nyc story!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Ani ๐Ÿค—
Awesome Update as uasual...I dnt knw how you manage to give such cute updates...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Swayam was such a cutiepie...Donald and Daisy are so sweet...they both are so comfortable with each other...awwiiee dats cutee๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sharon: [cuts him and shouts] HOW MANY TIMES I WILL HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I CAN NEVER BE UNCOMFORTABLE AROUND YOU?

OMG...Sharon is so adorable m loving her character in this FF...And Now Sharon is on a mission to make Swayam jealous ๐Ÿ˜† Gosshhh this couple is just fab...I wonder who the boy is...and lets see if Swayam falls for Sharon's tricks...๐Ÿ˜› 

Hope this FF never ends, ๐Ÿ˜‰ this is one FF which helps me not to miss Tanha much...love your picture selection...simply brillaint...Luv u โค๏ธ
Sorry for being late..jus caught up with the missed updates...they were really lovely..
thanks for the pm...
PS: sorry for short comment...
Well,i am here after long time.. late commer as always... so,ANINDITA.. this time.. i want to say..u are the one of the greatest writer at IF... super awesome.. home_made romatic date... just loved this update...first of all..surprise part was great... swayam is too good.. loved the way..u describe whole surprise stuffs...such as... pictures,outfits,candy,flowers,ornament,food items..(muh me pani aa gaya)..and last..a note..a special note...loved the lines..A special date for my love with lots of love.
then their little convo..related to food was awesum..then the lunch part..was so romantic..and  loved the way swayam places sharon on his lap...then the starting of magical dance. with beautiful song.."u select super appropriate song" just perfect song for perfect couple...then loved all the variations between dance...then at last,kiss part...well describe... just loved the lines..like..
He started to move his lips on hers slowly and softly tasting her soft rosy lips. She started to respond to his kiss with the same passion tasting his honey sweet lips...and then..u ended...
so,mindblowing update..u cant miss a single thing for a perfect date..picturisation is great as always..well description of their first date+first kiss... keep updating...
thanx for u'r pm..(which was very late)...

prateek..
LOVELY update anindita... short and sweet family special update...first of all..loved the thought of swayam..regarding kiss.. and sharon..what to say..she is too good that i like her lines..so so much... they are...
""you really think you could ever hurt me? Donald ye mere life ka sabse special moment tha. It was our first kiss. Aur tumhe lagta hai you got carried away and main ye nahi chahti thi? Tum aisa sochte ho ki main iss moment ko regret karungi?  No way Donald. Past mein jo kuch bhi huya uske liye hamare relationship mein koi effect nahi parega. Kabhi nahi. You are my both strength and weakness. How can I ever get hurt or regret by anything which happened between us? I can never nor will I ever do that.""
and then swayam's sorry apology to sharon...was so romantic..full of love...loved this scene...
then...what a great punishment by sharon to swayam... their second kiss... awesome.. u describe this part out of the way..just like their first kiss.. loved this lines..
""She firmly placed her lips on his and started to move her lips against his lips and as well as closed her eyes. He smiled against her lips and wrapped his hands around her waist tightly and started to respond. Their lips were now moving in sync and they have molded into one. Swayam sucked her lower lip and she moaned at the back of her throat. She slowly moved her one hand from his neck to his hairs. She clutched his hairs tightly and he tighten his grip around her waist. This time they were sharing a deep and passionate kiss. Both were lost into each other and the kiss.""
and then...complete teasing part... by swayam's mom,dad and simran to "bechare donald and daisy"..."bechare swaron"... loved it... but i like simaran's character most...her convo to her dear bhai and bhabs...teasing part...just awesome..full of naughtiness...
sharon's convo to swayam's parent was good..and then...her shyness and blushing part... too good...with awesomeness...
and then...they was in sim'room for unpack sharon's luggage..and then u ended with...??? what was that..
""daisy isse apne saath kyun layi ho?""
So,just loved this update..but thoda sa chota update tha..keep updating..
thanx for pm..(which was very late)..
prateek..
Awesome update...Anindita... so,that was a soft toy.."donald duck".. whom sharon used to sleep with him in absense of real donald...but now,things are change..real donald is here..loved this fact of swayam..and its so good that sharon was completely comfortable to sleep with him...and then again swayam's sorry apology was super romantic..i loved this punishment idea..lol.. so swayam.. i wish..u always deserves this punishment..then trail of kisses..was..wow...then morning scence was awesome..swayam wanted to splash water on sharon...for just waking her..great..loved the thought of sharon..who used to go swayam's house.. every sunday.. for refreshing her past memories with her donald... and then breakfast time and their small cat fight regarding.."kiske hairs jyada silky aur achhe hain"... loved the teasing part by swayam.."sharon ko jealous kar hi diya"... then..sharon's thought to make swayam jealous was natural..and then.. door bell ring..swayam was scared..and then sharon comes out with hot outfit..loved this cordination of scenes.. and when swayam was shoked to see her dress..like this line..๐Ÿฅบ"his eyes popped out of their socket"๐Ÿฅบ.. and last.. sharon on the door and hugged that guy..really climax scene..and our swayam was now completely scared..his heart was stopped to beat now๐Ÿฅบ...so its important and interesting to move forward.. so cant wait for next.. .So,once again.. awesome update..really liked this..just loved this part+previous also...picturisation was perfect as always..

keep updating..and thanx for pm..

prateek

Note:

Hello everyone, I will be straight and to the point here, because of some personal problems I am leaving IF. I don't know whether I will be ever back or not. But I am sorry to say I will not be able to continue this FF. If I will ever be back I will surely continue it. But as of now there is no chance on coming back in IF. I am extremely sorry for hurting your feelings and expectations. Sorry. 

Originally posted by Anindita91

Note:

Hello everyone, I will be straight and to the point here, because of some personal problems I am leaving IF. I don't know whether I will be ever back or not. But I am sorry to say I will not be able to continue this FF. If I will ever be back I will surely continue it. But as of now there is no chance on coming back in IF. I am extremely sorry for hurting your feelings and expectations. Sorry. 

Nahin Anny kaha chali hume chodke... will miss you ):