Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey My Cutie Pie
🤗🤗🤗
I really dont know how u manage to write so so cute yet romantic updates...this is one of the cutest date ever...this makes this FF unique ..its super cute and have an unique charm to it...the blushing sharon..teasing and cheesily romantic swayam...u cant ask for more..reallyy😳

Loved the set up..the food..the dress..the jewelry.. decoration..the song..the description for each line..ahaa...so so lovely...i really loved the way they spend time..alone without any interruption from outer world.. ..finally we got the dreamy moment...awww..cant stop smiling whiling reading this...out of the world...

Swayam moved a little bit now touching sharon's shaky lips. He was looking into sharon's eyes and waiting for any disapproval from her. She slowly closes her eyes and moved her hands in his hair from his neck. He started to move his lips on hers slowly and softly tasting her soft rosy lips. She started to respond to his kiss with the same passion tasting his honey sweet lips. After like eternity swayam pulled away from the kiss out of breath. Sharon looked at him and then shyly looked away blushing.

I love u so so much baby...my cutest writer ever...😳❤️

Luv
Ur Di

Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 😊
Beautifully penned
Loved the way Swayam planned surprise n also caring for small things also
Idea of rose bucket was amazing
Edited by sanstina - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Res
--------------------------------------------
Awieee I loved Swayam's Suprise
Sharon was all set to make romantic date to a holloween date 😆  Thats a perfect date ...

Sharon: what? Nahi khana?  🤣here swayam is giving all romantic look and all sharon bothered about is jelly candy 🤣

Their dance ... and Kiss ☺️  Brought back all the momories ... short but very cute update..

when I get a PM about this FF, along with story , i will be looking forward for the pictures too 😳 
Thanks for the photos ..No one can blush like SK ⭐️
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
sadafarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsum part sooo romantic awww I just luv their chemistry thanx for the pm 
dazzlingmanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
JUST READ LAST FEW PARTS AND LOVED THEM ALL
REALLY SUPER AWSM SWARON ROMANCE WAS INTENSE AND BEAUTIFUL AND BEAUTIFFULY WRITTEN
REALLY LOVING THIS FF...MY FIRST AND ONLY SWARON FF❤️❤️❤️😃😃😃
AUR KYA...HA...RAMU KAKA TEASING SESSIONS WERE FAB😆😆😆
AND A VERY REMONTIC DATE...😳😳😳
THANX 4 THE PM AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON😊😊😊
nature2 thumbnail
Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️
Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️
wen v luv sumthng it is iof value to us,nd wen sumthg is of value to us we spend tym wid it,tym enjoying nd taking care if it by luving it...!!!!!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 

m Loveing it ani

n Fast update 

love this update 

n kiss too
show mein nhi ho paaya chalo is mein toh ho gaya  Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️
Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️
Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️
Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️Swt ❤️
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
once again an awesome chapter beautifully penned down
swayam planned everything very beautifully and the whole date was very fantastically written
you are such a deep writer as you always uses beautiful pics to describe each scene and expression of swaron is just awesome. i loved it and enjoyed the update completely
update soon  
Edited by arch2012 - 11 years ago
sakshibshah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesumly penned down..
My fvourite song..!! Woww...suited the situation the best...
Loved this one...as alswayss...
Thnks 4 the pm..update next ssooon !! :)
Luv,
Sakshi...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The date that Swayam planned for Sharon was lovely and I love Tum Se Hi for the two of them !! Their first kiss was very sweet !!
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sweet one...romantic date..Swayam did so much to make Sharon feel special. Cute but short one..thnx for PM..update soon.