India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF (Page 54)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Cute one..Swayam is taking care of his daisy so sweet. I hope she does not fight with him. Thnx for the PM..update soon. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot for pm, so this part is really awsum.. i like the swayam and ramu kaka convo..in which ramu kaka's comments are super best..
but this time u again stop at big question mark.??
who is that person..?
my curiousity level is going at high volts...
so pls, update next part asap...

and last, i love u'r unique way of picturisation to a particular scene...
i think u'r story is only one at 'IF',which contain pictures with each scenes...
i loved this pictures,which justify the present scenario.. ... (particular scene)...

hats off for u...

prateek..

Edited by prateekdave7 - 18 July 2013 at 3:47am

Anindita91

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Throughout the first part of the update i was thinking the same as Swayam, who could be the mystery guy in the lift, why was Sharon so tensed and how dare he trouble Swyam's daisy? Will wait to know more but loved how Swayam took care of her and his concern for her and how he was being teased by kaka..nicely done. Looking forward to read what the Siren-Diva Sharon is going to do with Swayam..am sure that is going to be fun :P I hope Swayam tells her soon enough that he is her Donal before she kills him bare hand :P 
P.S - Loved the pics you added..ekdum mast and goes with your update and setting..Love them..

Anindita91

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
res ...
Unres:
It is a cute update!!!
Now who is that guy , whom sharon is scared of Shocked ...

When sharon was having cough in D3 , i expected swayam to take care of her in serial . If not in D3 atleast in your FF iam able to visualise Tongue  Swayam taking care of sharon was cute and on top Kaka teasing swayam LOL ...

Morning when sharon wakes up first thing I think she is going to say is "How dare you" LOL

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 06 December 2012 at 1:02am

Anindita91

Mahirah Senior Member
Mahirah
Mahirah

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Anindita Hug
*a big wali pappi and a big wali jhappi*
hayyee kya update thaBig smileBig smile
Fantastically pennedClapClap
The way ramu kaka was teasing majnu boy was soo adorable and cuteStar
and swayam taking care of his daisy was so so SwaRon Approve
Please update soon ^^

P.S- The best line of the update  was "donald I need you" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed *Touchwood*

Edited by Mahirah - 06 December 2012 at 3:26am

Anindita91

Crazy4AshVik IF-Rockerz
Crazy4AshVik
Crazy4AshVik

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Amazzingg Update!!
Loved Swayam's unconditional concern and love for SharonBig smile

Anindita91

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanuka_TanHa

I was hoping we are gonna get an update today and we did , YippeeBig smile 

ANINDITA Hug

res
unres Embarrassed

awesome update !!
the way swayam stood between sharon and the mystery guy was really nice , protecting sharon always , also saved sharon from an accident .
swayam and kaka's convo was very well penned , kaka was teasing swayam LOL
sharon remembering donald in her sleep was cute .
it will be interesting to see how sharon reacts to swayam sleeping so close to her on the same bed .
really eager to know who was the mystery guy , suspense jaldi khol ani .
will be waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.

hey tanuka Hug you reached before the pm LOL thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear Big smile aur ha main jaldi hi suspense khol dungi...but not now after few updates...Tongue love u dear Heart

Originally posted by pujan_luv_kreya

fabulous update.

omg.. sharon scared like hell...

swayam confused...Confused

sharon run n faint in swayam's arms... 

sharon traped in fever...

sharon needs her donald (how cute)

swayam always there for her daisy (so sweet) ...

now i'm curious to know who's that evil? 

who can intimidate swayam's daisy like this?

plz do update asap.

hey dear thank you so much for ur sweet comment...Big smile

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

resBig smile

unres...

Awww...its the CUTEST FF ever...Tongue

I am madly in love with this FF...Embarrassed

Donald & Daisy...Heart

Who was that person...i hope she will know his identity soon & they will together fight the evil..Ouch

Kaka-swayam convo was cute...swayam blushing...awwwBlushing

She was missing her donald...even in sleep...awww...

BlushingHeart

LOVELY UPDATE...update soon swthrt

aawwiee di the pics r amazing...loved them...thank you so much for ur lovely comment di...i have to words to reciprocate this comment of urs...just can say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart...love u di HugHeart

Originally posted by pratik54000

heya mishty superb update...after long time i read your update...and i really enjoyed a lot both the updates...

now comming back to this update...it was superb...the way sharon was getting scared with that unknown person was really well created suspense...and swayam was also puzzled about her wierd behaviour...

But the suspense was still not reveled that who it was that scared sharon so much scared with person...what is the relation of that person with sharon??

than the road accident part and sharon fainting in swayam's arms...the way showed worried swayam and his actions were absolutely superb...and the monologues were just outstanding...

than swayam and ramu kaka convo came which was cheerful and brought all smiles to our faces...ramu kaka knew swayam liked her from all beginning and he came back for her so it was just cheerful...

than came rey swayam convo which irritated swayam as he had to lie and rey was all over him as dectactive...and finally after all the explainations rey gave swayam no and relief you showed there in swayam's expression was really enjoyable..than swayam.called sharon's home and still swayam is worried for sharon...

but the most cutest moment was now in the whole update sharon was remembering donald and wanted him near her...so it made her all happy so it was very nice way to end...waiting for next part now...

thanx for pm...do update soon...

pratik...

pratik such a super big comment...to be honest i seriously don't have any words to reciprocate this comment of urs...thank you so much for this lovely comment...dilse thanks...Big smile Embarrassed

Originally posted by nature2

fabulous updateClapClapClap
update next soon very soonBig smile

thank you so much dear for ur sweet comment...Big smile

Originally posted by ABBY92

Love the way Swayam stood between Sharon and the mystery guy !! He's always there to protect her !! Ramu Kaka teasing Swayam about Daisy was cute too !! I can't wait to see Sharon's reaction when she wakes up and hopefully Swayam will let her know the truth that he is Donald !!

hey abi Hug thank you so much for ur lovely comment...swayam has to protect sharon na...after all he is her lover boy..Embarrassed thank you dear...Big smile

Originally posted by marauder

Well I think that this update is more like calmness that precced a storm. I am sure kal Sharon pehle uthegi aur Swayam ka band bajayegi :p Looking forward to the moement when Swayam discloses his identity to her. Fabulously written update. Swayam and Ramu kakaa scene was amusing but it made me miss Swayam's mom and dad and her sister. They were awesome in the first chapter while teasing him. And the way Swayam took care of Sharon and meanwhile Sharon was mumbling donald in his sleep was really a nice touch. Will be waiting for the update. 

thank you so much shishir for ur lovely comment...Big smile well sharon is not less than any storm...LOL thank you so much for ur kind words Embarrassed n yes congrats for being an IF-Rockerz Party 

Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Awesome update
But I really curious to know now who's that person whom sharon is afraid of.Kaka n swayam convo was really nice n uper se blushing swayam..:p
Waiting for next part eagerly

hey sadiya thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear..Big smile

Originally posted by Tanya_Swaronluv

Thanksuuu Annu for updating on my request on such short notice! I mean tum logon ke liye tu 2 saal bhi kam hotain hain this time u updated in 2 days...Hats off baby...to ME not to you..afterall i forced you to update...hahahahaBig smile

Coming to your update...It was mindblowing..i really loved it..I wonder who the secret bas***d is! Shivam?? um...may be..may be not..reveal soon..because i know something has happened to sharon in past when swayam(donald) was not here..ConfusedOuch

Loved the ramu kaka and swayam's sweet talks..ramu kaka called sharon their house BAHU...AWWW!!!!! love it..Finger crossed kyun ke kal subah agr by mistake sharon swayam se pehle uth gai...tu phir swayam kabhi bed se uth hi nahi payege..He will be dead because..hahahaLOL

Do update soon darling..!Clap
And PM me..

yes dear so hats of to u for making me update so soon...Clap i am patting ur shoulder dear Wink
thank you so much for this lovely comment dear...Big smile yes this time i updated real soon haan Tongue

Originally posted by shaani2209

lovely update anuSmile
liked how kaka was pulling swayam's legTongue
and the swayam worried for her n how he managed to get the number was nicely put...waiting to know about sharon n that person(shivam he hogaStern Smile)
do update sooner next time...
thanks for the pm...

thank you so much roshni for ur lovely comment Big smile n no its not shivam Dead

Originally posted by surbhimathur

Anindita...wow..you updated fast mahn!! Clap
who's that man?? like rosh said..is that shivam?? gosh yaha bhi! Dead
Poor sharon...she really got scared..! Ouch
Behosh ho gayi bechaari...! Cry
And haha kaka toh gazab nikle! Wink
Hope swayam tells her the truth! Smile

thank you so much surbhi for ur lovely comment...Big smile n no no don't worry its not shivam...i just hate him...can't tolerate him at all Dead 

Originally posted by lassipriya

thanks for d pm!!
nice update..
i love d way u choose pics of swaron in all chapters of ur ff..nice idea Clap
sharon becomg vulnerable swayam confused n trg to pacify his daisy... was nicely penned down..
"Donald i need you."
 "i am always there for you daisy..forever..i love you."sharon rememberg her donald was really cute n swayam feelg happy listeng to it...Embarrassed
Ramu Kaka teasing Swayam about gudiya was amusing n cute Smile
reyam convo was funny... swayam getg irritated and as rey keeps on askg questions...LOL n he tryg to get sharon's no
 who wakes up first.?? Wink  i hope Swayam discloses his identity to his daisy..  waitg to see Sharon's reactn when she comes to know dat swayam is her donald... 

hey dear thank you so much for ur lovely comment...Big smile i am glad u liked the pics Embarrassed thank you dear Smile

Originally posted by Neeti96

ResSmile 

hey my dear sis Hug i am replying to ur res abhi k liye...when u will unres this post i will edit this comment...love u sweets Big smileHeart

Originally posted by TANHA_H

fab part

n scar sharon huh update soon

thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by swaronamit

Wow grt update yaar...luvingthe story and i m sure koi shivam type character hoga woh person...thnks for pm and do update soon

thank you so much for ur sweet comment amit...Big smile

Originally posted by frankyfio

awesome update

thank you so much dear for ur sweet comment...i am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by sanstina

Awesome update Smile
loved the way swayam was caring for sharon
waiting for sharon's reaction when she will know about her donald

Originally posted by sweetsimi123

Awesome update dear...
Thnkx for the PM...
Update soon and please PM me...Star

thank you so much simi for ur sweet comment...Big smile n sure dear i will definitely pm u...Smile

Originally posted by binuja_

Res...will unres after exams...

hey dear i am replying to ur res for now...when u will unres the post i will edit the comment...all the best for ur exams...Thumbs Up Big smile

Originally posted by truptiswaron

hey just read ur all update in one go.i just loved it.
send u buddy req.pls accept it nd next time pls pm me. Smile

i am glad u liked them dear...thank you so much for ur sweet comment Big smile i will definitely pm u...Smile

Edited by Anindita91 - 06 December 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anomic_lonerswa-ronTanuka_TanHasurbhimathurCoolioqueenABBY92marauder_Deepika_Lassi_TanHa

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessaaliya

great updateee...
thnx for the pm
swaron were too cute..continue soon!

Originally posted by toshanaik3011

awesome update...
thanks for the pm...
update soon...

Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

loved the update and thanks for the pm :))))

Nikki <3

hey nikki thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear Big smile

Originally posted by AmRiTa_S

Cute one..Swayam is taking care of his daisy so sweet. I hope she does not fight with him. Thnx for the PM..update soon. Smile

hey amrita thank you so much for ur lovely comment...Big smile

Originally posted by prateekdave7

Thanx a lot for pm, so this part is really awsum.. i like the swayam and ramu kaka convo..in which ramu kaka's comments are super best..
but this time u again stop at big question mark.??
who is that person..?
my curiousity level is going at high volts...
so pls, update next part asap...

and last, i love u'r unique way of picturisation to a particular scene...
i think u'r story is only one at 'IF',which contain pictures with each scenes...
i loved this pictures,which justify the present scenario.. ... (particular scene)...

hats off for u...

prateek..

hey prateek thank you so much for ur lovely comment...Big smile i am glad u like the idea of adding pics...thank you so much...n dear i can say only thing have patience...Tongue

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Throughout the first part of the update i was thinking the same as Swayam, who could be the mystery guy in the lift, why was Sharon so tensed and how dare he trouble Swyam's daisy? Will wait to know more but loved how Swayam took care of her and his concern for her and how he was being teased by kaka..nicely done. Looking forward to read what the Siren-Diva Sharon is going to do with Swayam..am sure that is going to be fun :P I hope Swayam tells her soon enough that he is her Donal before she kills him bare hand :P 
P.S - Loved the pics you added..ekdum mast and goes with your update and setting..Love them..

thank you so much sudha for ur lovely comment...Big smile i am glad u liked the pics...thank you so much dear Hug n yes as once swayam in the show said sharon is nothing less than a war LOL

Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

res ...
Unres:
It is a cute update!!!
Now who is that guy , whom sharon is scared of Shocked ...

When sharon was having cough in D3 , i expected swayam to take care of her in serial . If not in D3 atleast in your FF iam able to visualise Tongue  Swayam taking care of sharon was cute and on top Kaka teasing swayam LOL ...

Morning when sharon wakes up first thing I think she is going to say is "How dare you" LOL

hey joshua thank you so much for ur lovely comment...Big smile n yes sharon is sharon na LOL its her born right to say "how dare u" Tongue she the cutest girl in this whole universe Hug

Originally posted by Mahirah

Anindita Hug
*a big wali pappi and a big wali jhappi*
hayyee kya update thaBig smileBig smile
Fantastically pennedClapClap
The way ramu kaka was teasing majnu boy was soo adorable and cuteStar
and swayam taking care of his daisy was so so SwaRon Approve
Please update soon ^^

P.S- The best line of the update  was "donald I need you" EmbarrassedEmbarrassed *Touchwood*

hey dear Hug take my big wali pappi n jhappi for this lovely comment..Big smile thank you so much dear Smile

Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Amazzingg Update!!
Loved Swayam's unconditional concern and love for SharonBig smile

hey vedika Hug thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear...i am glad u liked it Big smile

Edited by Anindita91 - 06 December 2012 at 9:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SnoweyCrazy4AshVik

Go to top