Fan Fictions

~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF (Page 46)

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

Chapter 7

Next day St. Louis College, Mumbai

Everyone was present in the class except Sharon. Swayam was constantly looking at the door waiting for his daisy. When she came he flashed a huge smile. She was looking very beautiful. For him she always looks beautiful. She saw that all the seats are booked except for the seat beside swayam. Having no other option she went and sat beside him.

Swayam: [smiling] hi

Sharon: [rolling her eyes] monkey

Swayam: [laughing] kaun tumhara Donald? Par woh monkey kaise hoga? Uska naam toh Donald hai. Woh toh cartoon hoga..[laughs]

Sharon: [gritting her teeth] tum..agar dubara mere Donald ko kuch bolana..

Swayam: [cuts her] toh kya karogi? Phirse apne Donald ka naam leti hi blush karogi kal ki tarha.

Sharon: [she remembers yesterdays events and again blushes]

Swayam: [in his mind] kitni cute ho tum daisy. Aur jab tum blush karti ho toh out of this world lagti ho. I am waiting for the day jab tumhe pata chalega ki main yahi hoon. I am waiting to see your reaction...

Both of their thoughts were cut by the professor. Economics class was going on when someone knocked at the door. It was rdx sir the vice principal of this college.

Rdx: [walking in the class] good morning students.

Chorus: good morning sir.

Rdx: i am here to announce the name of the new ACS. [looking at sharon]  somedays before you asked  for an assistant [Sharon nods] so i have chosen one for you. He is a brilliantly student. A great dancer to be precise an all rounder. I am really impressed with him after reading his profile.

Sharon was really happy hearing the praise from rdx sir. She was relieved that someone best will be her assistant and it will be easy for her to work out everything easily.

Rdx: he is none other than team weaklings 6th dancer. Swayam  shekhawat.

Sharon: [totally shocked] TUM? SIR YEH MONKEY?

Everyone was shocked at her reaction except one person. Swayam. When he heard his name he knew what her reaction would be.

Rdx: who monkey?

Sharon: no no sir nothing. Its okay.

Rdx: fine. [turns towards swayam] congratulations swayam. I hope you will work hard and you will not disappoint Sharon.

Swayam: thank you sir and don't worry how can i disappoint her. After all she is my boss. [in his mind] meri dil aur meri zindagi ki boss hai daisy. She is the one who rules my heart and will rule my life.

Rdx: okay so all the best.

Swayam: thank you sir.

He leaves and everyone hoots for swayam.

Rey texted everyone to meet him in the rehearsal hall after the class.  

After the class, in rehearsal hall

Sharon was alone in the rehearsal hall waiting for everyone.

Sharon: arrgghh rdx sir bhi na..pure college mein unhe aur koi nahi mila. Uss monkey ko hi mera assistant bana tha. Ek toh hamesha Donald ko cartoon bolta hai aur mujhe irritate karta hai. Ab toh usse chance mil gaya hai..par agar usne phirse mere Donald ko kuch bola na..

Swayam: [he was listening to her standing outside of the hall] toh kya? Maine morning me bhi kaha na. Tum phirse blush karogi. Aur kya..

Sharon: tum? Tum yahase jao..

Swayam: madam main aapka assistant hoon. Main chala gaya toh aapko kaam mein help kaun karega.

Sharon: huh. Mujhe tumhari help ki zarurat nahi hai. Samjhe tum?

Swayam: toh kya apne Donald ki hai?

Sharon: ha bohot hai. After all i lov.. [she stops realising what she is saying]

Swayam: [smiling] after all you?

Sharon: nothing.

Swayam: [in his mind] ekdin tum khud hi is sentence ko complete karogi daisy.

Sharon: [looking towards the door] pata nahi sab kaha reh gaye. Kab aayenge sab. Aur yeh rey khud bulata hai aur khud hi nahi aaya.

Swayam: relax Sharon. Sab aa jayenge. Waise jab tak sab nahi aate tum mere saath fight kiye bina yeh kha sakti ho.

He brings out a packet of jelly candy from his pant pocket. Sharon's face lits up seeing it but she manages to wipe it out. Swayam notices that. He very well knew that it is her favourite candy from childhood. She used to love eating it.

Sharon: oh please. Main yeh sab cheap things nahi khati.

Swayam: fine mujhe toh bohot pasand hai. Main khata hoon. [tearing the packet he pops one in his mouth] hmmm so yummy.

Sharon: [in her mind] idiot. Mere samne hi khana tha isse. Kitne dino se nahi khaya hai maine. Aur yeh gadha ek ke baad ek khaya ja raha hai. Dubara pucha bhi nahi. Kharoos.

Swayam:  he was noticing her expressions. He knew that till the time he will be there she will not have it. So he kept his backpack on ground and the packet on it. [he said to sharon] bohot late ho gaya hai. Main dekh k aata hoon sab kaha reh gaye.

Sharon: ha ha tum jao.

Swayam: [while leaving in his mind] apne aapko shell mein kyun band kar diya hai tumne daisy? Aisa huya kya hai jo tumne khud ko aisa bana diya. Tum apna real self sabse chupati kyun ho? i hope everything is fine. I just hope tumhare saath mere absence mein kuch serious nahi huya hai.

Sharon: [in her mind] thank god yeh monkey gaya. Ab main agar ek ya do candy khayungi toh uss idiot ko pata nahi chalega.

Swayam was looking at her who was relishing the candy. He was hiding himself behind the door. [in his mind] kitni cute hai. Meri princess. I love you daisy. He heard footsteps coming from behind so went inside.

When Sharon saw him coming she hurriedly kept the packet on his bag. She thought he didn't notice it. He smiled at her actions but didn't say anything. He didn't want to make her embarrassed or uneasy.

Swayam: [in his mind] main aur wait nahi kar pa raha hoon ye janne k liye ki tum aisa kyun kar rahi ho. tomorrow i will give you the big surprise. Tomorrow i will tell you who am i..

Everyone came in.

Sharon: kaha the tum log guys. Kab se wait kar rahe the hum.

Rey: sorry Sharon Vicky ko bhook lagi thi toh hum sab canteen chale gaye.

Sharon: Vicky tumhe aur koi time nahi mila abhi canteen jana tha?

Vicky: arre Sharon main toh samajhta hu ki tum log yaha wait kar rahe the. Par aapne pet ko kaise samjhayoon.

Sharon: god Vicky you are impossible.

Neha: Sharon mere babu ko kuch mat kaho. Bechara khayega nahi toh strong kaise banega.

Sharon: [face palmed] in dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta.

Rey: okay guys stop stop. Mujhe jo batana tha woh yeh hai ki charity event k liye cs ko venue k manager ne bulaya hai. Toh jab ab swayam tumhara assistant hai. He will also have to go with you.

Sharon: YEH? Main iske saath nahi jayingi rey.

Rey: par Sharon he is your assistant. So he will have to go with you.

Swayam: [he whispers to sharon] don't worry maam. You can take me with you. Main tumhe tumhara cartoon ka naam leke irritate nahi karunga.

Sharon: TUM?

Kriya: please Sharon. Aap log phirse mat ladhna.

Rey: ha Sharon kriya sahi keh rahi hai. You should not fight. You should get going. Its getting late.

Sharon: fine. Par meri car me chal lenge. Iske cycle par nahi.

Swayam: as you say maam.

They went to meet the manager at his office. After having the meeting the two of them were in the lift. 

Swayam: Sharon its quite late. 9:30 ho gaye hai. I will drop you okay.

Sharon: aise bol raheho jaise car tum laye ho. tum kaise mujhe drop karoge. Car toh meri hai.

Swayam: i know that. Main tumhare ghar tak tumhare saath chalunga. Tum ander chali jana i will then leave.

Sharon: koi  jarurat nahi..

At the 9th floor the lift stopped and someone marched in. Sharon was totally numb seeing that person. She felt the whole world revolving around her. She was sweating and shivering like hell. Swayam noticed the change in her.

Finally i have managed to increased the length of the chapter Tongue I know this chapter is boring. But please do leave your feedback and forgive me for my mistakes. Thank you.

PREVIOUS                                                                   NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 05 December 2012 at 1:28am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

Renuka_tirthaniheygirlswarontanha01Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skRupali_13-swaron-reet_26priyankah07venusrockz-Shravzz-Smiley1279silver6stringsshan16dashinggirlmaliha_khancoolsameeramrashMahirahtrisha19vrushanharshiAnomic_lonerBusyIndivaBeemegsyNehal92-GrilledCheese-swa-ronTANHA_Hgunnu1swayamsharon--Tanzz--Tanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95Anonymous--ExpectoPatronus.....pujan.....piyu_swaronmystery75rinku90pehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienShrutikaSwaRonbasket_101--Rose--.Comics_Music.HPHolic-3HR-DMG4life-Nia-Crazy4AshViknj_SRKholicSnoweysurbhimathurpratik54000Swaronvrushansky_fighterABBY92marauderswaron9113Lassi_TanHa-Vishaka-nature2Joshua_TANHA

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
.cuteee update Big smileBig smile

kafi time baad Confused

swaron cute fight Big smileBig smile

lovely part

update soon next chp soon plzz

Edited by nature2 - 29 November 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

Tanuka_TanHa IF-Dazzler
Tanuka_TanHa
Tanuka_TanHa

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Anindita Hug
you are finally back with the update .

Awesome update anindita !!
the way swayam continously teases sharon by calling names to donald and sharon goes all defensive , is really cute .
swayam selected as the assistant culture sec for sharon .
why did u end there ??? , eager to know who was the person that made sharon go numb .
will be waiting for the next part , update soon..
thanks for the PM.

Anindita91

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I loved the update !!!!
Swayam irritating sharon was cute !!  sharon's love for jellies Smile 

Iam curious why she is like this ?? 

cliffhanger?? You had to stop there Angry who is the one who entered the lift Ouch

Anindita91

Crazy4AshVik IF-Rockerz
Crazy4AshVik
Crazy4AshVik

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome UpdateBig smile
Loved the cute little fights!

Anindita91

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Super adorable update dear...Star

Loved sharon saying she loves donald..Tongue
Loving it...Embarrassed
Awww...that candy part was cute...
U left it with a cliffhanger...Ouch
Plz plz update soon dearBig smile

PS- this is the cutest FF on swaron Embarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 05 December 2012 at 5:42am
prateek.007 IF-Rockerz
prateek.007
prateek.007

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Hey, thanx for pm, i enjoyed this part but u stop writing at a big suspense... who is the person..?? big question.., so pls update next part asap...
and yes, this part is long and awsum... i love to read this ff...

thanx
prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 18 July 2013 at 3:47am

Anindita91

DanCing_DiVa_SK IF-Sizzlerz
DanCing_DiVa_SK
DanCing_DiVa_SK

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Awesome Update dear...Smile
Loved Swaron's cuteee fights...
Donald and Monkey...LOLLOL