~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF (Page 40)

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Neeti96

Res 

*EDITEDBR]

Wow di amazing update i just loved it! It was very cute! I am so glad Swayam now knows ki Sharon is only Daisy. Now I m sure he'll surprise Sharon in some unexpected way.

Mahesh..
  Hahaha that picture was soo funny!!

But I liked how you made Swayam realise Sharon was daisy by deducing many facts..Smart boy

And he knew she was scared of dogs thats why he took her away from there..Awwwie ^_^

And the best part is that Sharon still loves her "Donald"!! I cant wait for her to find out Swayam is Donald!!

Awesome update. Do update soon. Best of luck for you exams

P.S - I came here without PM

hey neeti..Hug .i am glad u liked it...Smile n i know mahesh's pic is really funny...LOL n yes swayam surely is a smart boy...Wink thank you so much for ur wish...Hug

Originally posted by Ananya.SwaRon

RESERVED.

UNRES'D

BBM,the update was sweet. i liked how you showed us the soft side of Sharon i.e. the real daisy. i love how you use the pictures to convey your means. also,you always use the appropriate picture. you hit it right there. good one. Swayam is surely an evil mind he is planning to play some games with the girl. i wonder how the girl would reciprocate. fingers crossed. thanks for the PM.

P.S:try and update soon. 

hey sissy Hug i love to add those pictures...but there are many moments of which i can't provide pictures...thats not in my hand Unhappy thank you so much for ur comment...its necessary to say thanx here...thats whi i said Tongue

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

Hey Sweet heart ...m finally commenting here...silly me..itne sweet update ko padhne me itna time laga diya...koi nehi... this FF is the sweetest FF on Swaron...so damn adorable...donald and daisey...WOW...finally swayam knows that sharon hi uski daisey he...sharon blushing on name of donald ...being protective and possessive about his house and his memories...loved the moment when sharon said "mera donald..."...uspe swayam ka smile karna...hayeee...wow...loved ..loved  loved ...this update swthrt...update soon..can't wait for donald daisey meet 

p.s-loved the pics u added...it went with the story so well

hey di Hug plz don't call my di silly,,,,not fair...i am glad u liked the update n the pictures...thank you so much di Hug

Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Amazing update
Soo swayam finally know that sharon is his daisy n he will surprise her...:) 
Their lil fight was soo cute
Waiting for next part
ps.Best of luck for ur exams

hey sadiya Hug thank you so much for ur comment...n thanks a lot for ur wish...Big smile

Originally posted by Tanuka_TanHa

ANINDITA 

Awesome update anindita !!

swayam got to know that sharon is his daisy . 

I am waiting for the day when swayam gives her a superise telling her that he is" her donald "

sharon getting all possesive abt donald was really nice.

will be waiting for the next part , update soon..

thanks for the PM.

hey tanuka Hug thank you so much for ur comment dear...all the best for ur exams...i know u will rock...Hug

Originally posted by crazysky

its awesome 

i enjoyed it

loved it

thank you so much chetna for commenting...Big smile

Originally posted by sweetcherry95

nyc update 

waiting for next

best of luck for examz

thank you so much aruba for ur comment...n thanks a lot for wishing me for my exams...Big smile

Originally posted by reet_26

Awesome update

best of luck for exams

thank you so much reet for commenting and wishing me...Big smile

Originally posted by dazzlingmanavi

SUPER AWSM UPDATE

LOVED IT

FINALLY SWAYAM KNOWS THAT SHARON IS DAISY

HE IS PLAYING GAMES WITH HER...NICE

MAKE SHARON KNOW THE FACT FAST

ALL THE BEST FOR UR EXAMS...WE WILL WAIT FOR THE UPDATE

THANX 4 THE PM

hey manavi...thank you so much for ur comment...n thanx a lot for ur wish...Big smile

Originally posted by meevee

Hey Anu...hope ur fine - I rarely cum to IF these days...toh read two updates bac to bac...the Swaron dance part was nicely included ...its cutehow Swayam finally finds out or confirms his presumption that Shar is indeed his Daisy...I hope she also discovers her Donald soon...gud luck for ur exams

hey di... Hug i am absolutely fine now n i know ur reasons di...thank you so much for ur comment...and thank you so much for ur wish...Big smile

Originally posted by shaani2209

Lovely update anindita...

swayam got to know sharon is daisy...nice pictures used...n sharon getting possessive about her donald was cute...

thanks for the pm...

hey roshni...thank you so much for ur comment...Big smile

Originally posted by frankyfio

amazing update
finally swayam found his daisy
best wishes for ur exams
update sooon

p.s best part was that i thought mahesh was a kid
bt thn when i saw his pic 
i was shocked... 
so tnxs for inserting pic

thank you so much for ur comment n wish...Big smile

he is not a small kid...he is around 15-16...Tongue

Originally posted by tashu20

cute update...loved it...!!!!

sharon is sooo possessive about her donald...swayam finally knows about his daisy...now want to know what he will do...pl update it soon...!!!!

thank you so much tashu for ur comment...Big smile

Originally posted by nature2

Amazing update
Soo swayam finally know that sharon is his daisy n he will surprise her...:) 
Their lil fight was soo cute

thank you so much for ur comment..Big smile

Originally posted by shravani97

Heya Anindita...
At last read all your updates...
The updates were awesome...
I wil say beautifully written...
Donald and Daisy...nice...
Loved it...

hey shravani Hug i am glad u liked it...thank you so much for ur comment dear...Big smile

Originally posted by gunnu1

sorry soo sorry!! kaan pakkad ke sorry m very late!! 

But kya kru? Dengue ho gya tha!! 

Sorry

d update -

It was awesome!! 

Hahahhahaaa Mahesh??? aila that pic...God

Swayam-meri daisy?? aha?? 

hahahhaa!! It wasn't lame it was great!! 

M still lafing at dat guys picha!! 

update soon!! m waiting!! Swayam ko to pata lag hee gya h ab Sharon ki baari!! yipeee!! 

update soon!! thnku for d pm as well!! =D

WHAT??? how r u now??? hope u r fine...n dear plz no need to say sorry...plz...thank you so much for ur comment dear...get well soon...Big smile

Originally posted by tanzz15

Hi ani...  
Dear,it was a super sweet update..  
Swayam resisting her from falling down was ...aweee...  ...and loved that pic..  
Loved that part where Daisy's donald,hold her hand coz she feared dogs...  
And at last donald gets to know his daisy...aweee...great...   
hugs...  
sorry for being late... 

hello madam Hug its okay baba...so need to say sorry...n u r saying sorry to me...not fair at all...Angry

thank you so much for ur comment...Big smile

Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Superb Update!!

and All the Best for your exams

awww vedika thank you so much for ur comment n wish...Hug

Originally posted by namratajadhav

oo finally... atleast ek ko to pata chala ki ye ek dusre k frnds he..
ab ayega asli maja..
donald ka naam leti hi shaorn blushes..wow. itz gonno b fun yaar..!!

all d best for ur examz update soon ab raha nahi jaata.. n bada vala update okk..!!

loved it to d core..!!

hey dear candy Hug achha madam raha nahi jata...humme kitna tarpati hai update k liye Tongue

n isbar bada wala update nahi de payi...chrryyy...next time i will try...take care...all the best for ur exams...u will rock i know Big smile

Originally posted by marauder

This was bit small but still good update. All though you could have spiced it up bit more with more fight :P. So wahi hua jaisa maine socha tha, Swayam recognized his daisy and decided to not disclose hi secret. I like it. And I am seriously looking forward to further updates to see how he messes with Sharon more and more. Nicley penned conversation sequence. Best bit was how Sharon tends to forget she is diva infront of him and start behaing naturally infront of him. Waiting for the next update. 

hey shishir...yeah i know i could have spiced it up bit more with the fights...par meri dimag ki batti nahi jali...LOL

yup u have guessed it right that he will not disclose his idenity...Tongue but sorry to disappoint u for which u were waiting it not there in this update...its a bit different...sorry...Unhappy thank you so much for ur comment...Big smile

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 November 2012 at 2:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya.SwaRonCrazy4AshVik_Deepika_maraudernature2

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prateekdave7

First of all,thanx for pm.. so this part is awsum and i like the picture of mahesh... very funny... if i am not wrong, this guy is milimeter from 3 idiot movie...
so u done some diffrent aspects, which is pictures between story...
i am really appreciate u for this entique creation... becoz i never seen characters pictures in ff or ss. so i love this new adventure...
this part is gud that swayam is completely known about his daisy and his behaviour of flirting with sharon is interesting and funny... so i am waiting for the moment when swayam and sharon both collaps in swayum's house.. 
so update asap..
and last,all the best for u'r exams...
thanx
prateek

hey prateek thank you so much for all ur kind words...Smile but dear to be honest there are other ff/ss where u will get pics...actually i have seen...thank you much for ur wish...thanks a lot Big smile

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Anindita this again was a super sweet update. Loved it and enjoyed reading it.

Actually i am on a away from IF mission as exams are close..but i just logged it today for some time off..and your PM and the update both made the visit worthwhile. I liked this new side of Sharon you showed..the one who is the real deal, Swayam's daisy..loved how you showed her playing with kids. Swayam on the other hand was so confused seeing her in the park and i liked how you did not imd gave in but kept the update flow and make it clear in the end that Sharon is Daisy. Swayam as expected did not tell her about it and is planning a surprise..looking forward to read how Sharon will react when she gets to know but more so i am waiting for Swayam's reaction and his change in equation towards Sharon in the college. 

hey sudha Hug thank you so much for ur super sweet comment...thank you so much dear...all the best for ur exams...i am sure u will rock...Big smile

Originally posted by TANHA_H

AWSOM UPDATE 

thank you so much for ur comment...Big smile

Originally posted by pri_swaron

Woohoo!!! Finally Swayam ko pata chal gaya that Sharon hi Daisy hai!!!

Ab toh aur bhi mazaa ayega!!

All d best fr ur exams dear

thank you so much for ur comment and ur wish...Big smile

Originally posted by Coolioqueen

Very nice. Nice pics addition too

thank you so much dear Big smile

Originally posted by sreya19roy

LAME?? U call this lame??  

Seriously u r a big time idiot. Tor ekhon maar khawar dorkar acche, ettu maar khele jodi tor, bhatka huwa dimag correct path e fire ashe  

Anyways coming to the update, it was really really nice update Anindita, I absolutely loved it  I wanted it to be a bit more longer bt since u have ur exams so I won't be pressurizing u bt after exams I want bade wale updates n NO EXCUSES ALLOWED  

Anyways coming back to the update, this really was a nice update, really cute, sweet n fun update, Enjoyed every bit of it...simply beautiful  

Thanx a lot for the pm n update fast 

Hey sreya Hug amar tor dhamki mone ache...tor maar er bhoye ami update k niye kichu bola chere diyechilam...but ata mone holo tai Tongue

bhatka huya dimag...LOL very true...LOL

yup bear with me till my exams gets over...after my exams i will increase the length...n thank you so much for ur comment n dhamki dear LOL

Originally posted by ABBY92

YEAY !! I'm so happy that Swayam realised Sharon is his Daisy !! The way Sharon got mad when Swayam called Donald a cartoon was so freaking cute !! I wonder what Swayam is going to do now and can't wait for the next update !!

hey abi...thank you so much for ur comment...n i am really thankful to u for ur encouragement...if i am writing this its just coz of ur encouragement...so thank you so much Hug

Originally posted by Mahirah

Beautiful update :)

Finaallly Swayam knows about his daisyy

Cant wait for the next update

thank you so much mahirah for ur comment...Big smile

Originally posted by princessaaliya

wow...such a sweet update!

really loved it..waitin for more!

thnx for the pm..all the best!

thank you so much for ur comment n ur wish...Big smile

Originally posted by 1D_D3-Crazy

Sorry for the really late comment but thanks for the pm and awesome updates :D so finally Swayam found out who his Daisy is

Nikki <3

hey nikki thank you so much for ur comment...n plz dear no need to say sorry...Big smile

Originally posted by Rutu

So finally Swayam got to know about his daisy. Hopefully even Sharon finds out soon that Swayam is her donald Loved it when Swayam got scared of the doggie by remembering their first meet And aww when Sharon kinda gave a bhashaan to Swayam when he teased her donald as a cartoon name. Well I think they both consider each other as more than friends. Looking forward to when Swayam reveals himself as her Donald. Hope that happens real soon. Awesome update there Anindita

PS: Good luck with exams 

thank you so much rutu for ur sweet comment...Big smile n yes they consider each other more than friends..Wink

thank you so much for ur wish...n all the best to u too...i am sure u will rock dear...Big smile

Originally posted by toshanaik3011

awesome update...

i love this FF...

thanks for the pm...

thank you so much for ur comment...n i am glad u like it...Big smile

Originally posted by ShrutikaSwaRon

Hey luved the update...such a wonderful update...finally swayam know his that sharon is his daisy...n the way he was teasing sharon...n sharon too blushing...how cute...very well penned...thnx for pm.

thank you so much for ur comment shrutika...i am glad u liked it...thank you Big smile

Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

This update was so much fun finally Swayam got to know Sharon is daisy and Sharon's reaction when Swayam was making fun of Donald (the name) was so cute. Thnx for the PM and update soon. 

hey amrita...thank you so much amrita for ur sweet comment...Big smile

Edited by Anindita91 - 10 November 2012 at 2:13am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PhantasmSnoweyShrutikaSwaRon_Deepika_ABBY92

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

Chapter 6

Shekhawat Mansion, Mumbai

She went inside swayam's room in frustration.

[Note: It should be a kid's room because when they left Mumbai swayam was just 7 years old. But its like this because Sharon has changed the interior of his room. She wanted to surprise him.]

Sharon: [shouts] mujhe ho kya jata hai uske samne jatehi. Main apna control kyun khoti hu hamesha. Aarrgghh. Usse main chorungi nahi. Mere Donald ko cartoon bolta hai. Bloody monkey.  

Then she thinks of the moment when she was blushing and he was smiling when he said "mere Donald"

Sharon: jab maine mere Donald kaha tha toh swayam inta smile kyun kar raha tha jaise woh bohot khush ho.

Again she remembers the moment where he has called Donald a cartoon.

Sharon: kar raha tha toh mujhe kya. Donald ko cartoon bolta hai. How dare he say that?  Idiot, gadha, ullu.

On the other hand swayam while riding his cycle was laughing.

Swayam: [in his mind] pata nahi madam ab mujhe kya kya keh rahi hai. Maine uske Donald ko cartoon jo kaha hai. Mere upar toh achhe achhe bato ki barsaat ho rahi hogi [laughs out loud]

Then his laughter transforms into a cute smile thinking about something.

Swayam: [in his mind] toh tumhe woh promise yaad hai. Tum kuch nahi bhuli daisy. Bohot jaldi hi tumhe pata chal jayega tumhara Donald tumhare pass aa chuka hai.

In swayam's room

Sharon: Donald toh abhi bohot handsome ho gaya hoga. Bohot girls uspe.. ek minute Sharon yeh tum kya soch rahi ho. Girls?? Agar koi bhi ladki Donald k pass bhi gaya na toh uss ladki ki khair nahi. He is mine. And i am sure woh apne pass kisi bhi girl ko aane nahi deta hai. Humne ek dusre se promise jo kiya tha. Usse woh promise jarur yaad hogi. After all he is a man of his words. Kabhi apna promise nahi break karta hai.

13 years ago [swaron 5 years old]

Raiprakash Mansion, Mumbai

In the evening after coming back from school swayam went to sharon's house to be precise her room. He saw her talking to her doll.

Swayam: [tapping her shoulder] kya kar rahi hai daisy? Isse kya baat kar rahi hai?

Sharon: [looks at him while blinking her eyes] main na isse samjha rahi thi ki isse roj homework karna chahiye. Yeh padhai nahi karti hai.

Swayam: [laughing] arre daisy yeh toh ek doll hai yeh kaise padhegi?

Sharon: nahi Donald yeh doll nahi hai. Yeh toh meri baby hai. Aur main uski momma. Jaise momma mujhe samjhati hai kyunki main unki baby hu. Waise main bhi samjha rahi hu.

Swayam: achha main samjha. Toh agar yeh teri baby hai aur tu iski momma toh iska dadda kaun hai? Jaise tere dadda hai iski bhi toh dadda honga na? 

Sharon: [scratching her head while thinking and suddenly her face lit up] ha tu iski dadda hai.

Swayam: main? Main kaise?

Sharon: arre meri momma dadda dost hai na? Teri bhi toh momma dadda dost hai. Waise hi hum bhi toh dost hai na. Toh isiliye..

Swayam: [thinks for a while] ha thik hai. Lekin jaise hamare mom dad hamesha dost rahenge hum bhi rahenge na? Agar hum hamesha k liye dost rahenge toh hi tere baby k mom dad hum ban payenge.

Sharon [with a big smile]: ha hum hamesha dost rahenge.

Swayam: [he extends his tiny hand towards sharon] toh vaada kar ki main hi hamesha tere baby ka dadda  rahunga. Kabhi koi aur nahi banega. Main hi hamesha tera dost rahunga.

Sharon: [she places her tiny palms on his] ha vadda.

At that time they didn't know the actually meaning of this promise. But with time they understood it and both of them has kept the promise till now and will keep the promise forever because deep down they always knew that the other person will never break the promise.

Present day

Suddenly she thinks of an incident and her smile vanishes. Pain and confusion is evident from her face.

Sharon: lekin usse 4 years pehle jo huya tha uske bareme kuch nahi pata. Kya woh usdin k bareme janne k baad bhi apna promise rakhega. Main usse usdin k bareme batayungi kaise. Kya woh samjhega.

Tears started to flow from her eyes thinking about that day and what will be his reaction.

Sharon: nahi maine khud ko promise kiya tha ki main kabhi weak nahi parungi. I can't. I just can't. [she wiped away the tears]. Main kabhi weak nahi par sakti. No way.

Saying this she went down sat inside her car and went back to her home. 

I know this update is very small. Till my exams gets over please bear with me. I was taking break from studies so thought of writing a small part. The next update will be after my exams. That is after 22nd nov. And if i get time i will update. But i am not at all sure about it. Chances are very less. I hope you all understand. And please forgive me for my mistakes.

PREVIOUS                                                                      NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 29 November 2012 at 8:28pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

Renuka_tirthaniswarontanha01Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skrockstar2340Rupali_13-swaron-tan-yaMahirahmaliha_khanmrashKhizar_SWARONRoHaNmAlHoTrAtrisha19shan16venusrockz-Shravzz-silver6stringsneeliyertashu20dashinggirlsreya19royNehal92swa-ronMonica..-GrilledCheese-vrushanharshimegsyAnomic_lonerTANHA_HswayamsharonExpectoPatronuspri_tanvipiyu_swaronmystery75PhantasmAmRiTa_STanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_sweetcherry95Shardha_Swaronrinku90HPHolic-3.Comics_Music.abhilasha_dreambasket_101HR-DMG4life-Nia-surbhimathurSnoweyCrazy4AshViksweetydiyafrienShrutikaSwaRonpehlanasha.sadafarshasky_fighterswaron9113_Deepika_Suni1986Lassi_TanHaABBY92shaani2209maraudernature2Joshua_TANHA

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Amazing update as always!Big smile

I loved the use of the pictures!

The flashback was really cute and sweet! SwaRon were so adorable as kids!Embarrassed

And I loved Sharon's possessive behaviour towards her DonaldLOL

I can't wait for her to find out he is none other than Swayam!!Wink

Short and sweet update. Thanks for the PM

Best of luck for ur xamsHug

Edited by Neeti96 - 10 November 2012 at 7:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

sreya19roy Goldie
sreya19roy
sreya19roy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Amazing update sleeping beauty Big smile

SwaRon were so so sooo cute n adorable as kids n that promise part...awww it was chooo chweeet...their innocence took my heart way...super duper adorable Smile

I loved how Sharon got possessive n all about her Donald...I wonder what her reactions will be when she will get to know about swayam n realise that all this while swayam was jaan-boojh k teasing her LOL

Gosh I'm dying to see her reaction after she finds out that swayam is none other than her very own Donald...it would be really really funny LOL

All in all a short bt really sweet n cute update Smile

Best of luck for ur xams SB Thumbs Up

Edited by sreya19roy - 12 November 2012 at 10:15am

Anindita91

_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Hey swthrtHug

this is not fair...how can u write sooo cute updates...hehe...this update was so damn adorable...i don't have any words...m spellbound...swaron monologues..

jab maine mere Donald kaha tha toh swayam inta smile kyun kar raha tha jaise woh bohot khush ho.

Sharon: kar raha tha toh mujhe kya. Donald ko cartoon bolta hai. How dare he say that?  Idiot, gadha, ullu..awww...she is so cute

toh tumhe woh promise yaad hai. Tum kuch nahi bhuli daisy. Bohot jaldi hi tumhe pata chal jayega tumhara Donald tumhare pass aa chuka hai.  goshh...i can visualize him...saying this n flashing that smile...

their promise...

Swayam: [he extends his tiny hand towards sharon] toh vaada kar ki main hi hamesha tere baby ka dadda  rahunga. Kabhi koi aur nahi banega. Main hi hamesha tera dost rahunga.

Sharon: [she places her tiny palms on his] ha vadda.Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

so adorable...so pure...childhood love...

the twist...she is having a past...u left it on a cliffhanger...plz plz update soon swthrt...after ur exams ..will be waiting...luv u swthrt Smile

PS- the dolll is sooo cuteee SmileEmbarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 10 November 2012 at 3:12am

Anindita91

Mahirah Senior Member
Mahirah
Mahirah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
The update was soo chootuu and soo cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

iLoved SwaRon ke bachpan ka romance, it was indeed beautiful and perfectly penned Big smileBig smile

And I cant wait to read wat happened with sharon StarStar
 Please update as soon as possible ^^
And all the very best for your exams :)

Anindita91

nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
res
unresd

glad u updated b4 i go..!!

well dat was so swt of both of dem to keep up d promise yaar..!!

d entire convo was fun to read..!!

bt wat did happen 4 years ago..?

do let us knw soon..!!

n sry dint knw tere xamz chalu hai..
all d best darling..!!

Edited by namratajadhav - 10 November 2012 at 5:08am

Anindita91

Go to top