India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF (Page 34)

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hey awesome update !! I just loved reading it! Sorry thoda late comment kiya coz exams chal rahe the Tongue I'm so happy u gave a long update! As always i loved ur use of pictures. And also how u use everybody's talking style especially Neha LOL

The part I loved the most was the dance. Unka duet dance. U described it really very well! Big smile

I can't wait for the next update!Thanks for the PM! Do PM me!!

And best of luck for your xams! Thumbs Up You'll rock them Big smile !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

Ananya.SwaRon Goldie
Ananya.SwaRon
Ananya.SwaRon

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
BBM Hug
finally you updated. though a small one,it was as good as your previous ones. the Donald-Daisy fiasco was soo cute. and what to say about Swayam's dance,he is our Indian MJ. while Sharon is our indian Shakira [though not a belly dancer LOL]. loved the first line with which you started 
"Sharon: guys isse luck ki nahi humme zarurat hai. After all iska dance jo tolerate karna parega. I am sure isse dance toh aata nahi hai and now we will have to tolerate his nonsense dance.  " LOL LOL
the storyline was nicely scripted with the perfect amount of Humor,romance,chemistry and nostalgia to it. Loved it. waiting for the next update,please update soon. Embarrassed

P.S:the salsa dance which came out of the blue was really good.

Anindita91

-GrilledCheese- Goldie
-GrilledCheese-
-GrilledCheese-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
wow..love this ff..its awesome!
do continue soon!

Anindita91

-.Nisha.- IF-Rockerz
-.Nisha.-
-.Nisha.-

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
edited...Cool
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3104783&PID=68105513&#68105513

Anindita91

ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 29 October 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
You finally updated and I loved it !! The way Sharon told Swayam that he couldn't dance and Swayam proving her wrong by impressing everyone, eventually becoming the 6th dancer of Team Weakling !! Loved the SwaRon dance and I really hope Swayam finds out that Sharon is his Daisy in the next update !!

Anindita91

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 30 October 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
You updated after long, but I'm glad you updated. Awesome update bud, I hope Swayam knows Sharon's daisy in next update.

Update soon and thanks for the PM (:

Anindita91

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update...i luved the way u described their dance...but why did u stopped there...u shuld have continued...anyways continue asap...n thnx for pm...n all the best for ur exams.

Anindita91

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 01 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --NishaGoyal--

res
unres
awesome update ani di...
loved it...
swayam dazzled everyone with his dance.

loved swaron dance 
their chemistry was very well described...
swayam gonna meet his daisy/sharon...
waiting for it...
update next part soon...
Thanks for the pm!!
ps..Loved the pics you added...

thank you so much cutie... Hug yup updating the next part now...n thanx for liking the pics...Big smile

n yes all the best for ur exams...i m sure u will rock.. Thumbs Up

Originally posted by sreya19roy

*UNRES* 

This was such a cute, sweet n most importantly this was such a "SWARON LIKE" update  

I was watching that thumbs down wala scene kal hi, so kinda connected with that scene very very well  

Their fight, dance n strong irresistible pull towards each other seemed completely perfect n it was most definitely very well executed...Brilliant writing I wud say...keep it up  

All in all it was an awesome update, simply outta this world...Superb  

Enjoyed every bit of it...loved it to the core  

Thanx a lot for the pm n update fast next time 

hey sreya Hug first of all i want to say that i loved ur res wala comment...though u have edited it now...but i remember every bit of it...n loved it LOL

thank you so much for this lovely comment dear...my updating today...hope its fast for u...Tongue Embarrassed]

Originally posted by deep_Tanha

res  

hey di Hug...i know where u r busy now...so i would suggest stay busy n enjoy with uncle aunty to the fullest...n when u will be free 1st give us a update...u know na how desperately i am waiting for it...so give us a update asap...Hug

Originally posted by surbhimathur

Aah...so finally we are getting an update!! 

A really nycc update!! 
Swayam ka danceee...even wen i think abt that performance of his i go into a trance 
Then SwaRon ka dance together! Awww...! 
Wow now swayam will go to sharon's house..or daisy's house!! 
This is getting interesting! 
Update soon!! 

yup finally after like ages i updated LOL 

dear me too...that dance of swayam...just love it to the core...Day Dreaming

swayam is actually going to daisy's house...he doesn't know that na sharon is actually daisy...but he is just confused...he feels that sharon is daisy...thank you dear for commenting...Smile

Originally posted by pri_swaron

Nice update dear!!! Excited to read further

pls update soon n thnx fr d pm

thank you so much pri for ur sweet comment...Smile

Originally posted by marauder

Finally you updated. This time it was a long break :) So finally the coveted dance performance happened. And Swayam surely dazzled everyone. Nicely written dance sequence of Swayam. But what stole the show in this update was Swayam's and Sharon's combined dance performance. It was wonderfully written and the explosive chemistry of the two was brought out in an awesome manner. Ending portion was intriguing as I think Swayam will realise that Sharon is her daisy and then he will not disclose his identity. Looking forward to the update.

yes shishir indeed it was a long break this time...LOL thank you so much for such sweet words...they really inspires me...Smile n belated happy birthday to you...Big smile

Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Anandita a pleasure read the update was. Loved the dance part and Sharon being true to her self will not agree to anything unless she gets proof..but looks like even the dance she shared did not convince her enough. Looks like Swayam is soon to find out Sharon to be his daisy..wondering what change it will bring in Swayam and to the equation they share. All the best for your exams..looking forward to the next update. 

P.S - As always loved the pics you added. 

thank you so much sudha for this sweet comment...n thanx for liking the pics...

n thanx again for wishing me for my exams...Hug

Originally posted by SwaRon_Dreams

I loved the update..donald and daisy things were too good...i hope they met soon as daisy and donald...UPDATE soon,and Pm me...next time long wala...

hey tanya thank you so much for ur comment...Smile n i am really sorry dear...i know i said i will give a long update this time but i couldn't...Cry coz of exams coming near i am lil busy...will increase the length after my exams gets over...Smile 

Originally posted by pratik54000

Hey Mishty is back with updates...I can tell you that the update was a pleasure read...

wohaa double dance treat was unvield in this update...loved the way you described dance through pics and descriptions...the thing which i really liked most is swayam here has some attitude and arrogance about dancing abilities...

the donald and daisy realisations are really making this story very sweet...they both are able to sense donald and daisy in each other but due to long time interval in their meeting they are not able to connect to each other exectly as they did in childhood...

But now as swayam has gone out to meet daisy...i am sure he will discover it soon that sharon herself is her daisy...and what he does from there is what i am waiting to see... knowing facts i am sure ye swayam bilkul show wale swayam ki tarah nahi karega there have to be a difference...lets see how the story goes about when swayam finds out sharon herself is his childhood sweetheart daisy...

loved the update though you ended it on a clif hanger...do update soon...all the best for exams...

Pratik...

hey pratik thank you so much for ur big comment...Big smile i know i ended on a cliffhanger...sorry for that...Unhappy n thank you so much for wishing me for my exams...Big smile n all the best 2 u 2...i am sure u will rock...Thumbs Up

Originally posted by dvmishra

Plz update soon. In lov with dis story.

thank you so much for commenting dear...updating now...Smile

Originally posted by TANHA_H

are had say jayada chota hai

hey dear thank you for liking the update...i know its was a small update...n i have to say sorry again coz the upcoming update will be small again...i have my exams so plz bear with me...will increase the length after my exams gets over...Smile 

Originally posted by nature2

awosm update 

thank you so much dear for liking it...Smile yup swaron/tanha...two love birds..Day Dreaming

Originally posted by arjuhiswaron007

Thanks for the pm

and the update was awesome!! Especially the swaron dance and pics

thank you so much vedika for liking it...n thank you for commenting dear...Big smile

Originally posted by reet_26

awesome update

thank you so much reet...Big smile

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Finally u updated, but the update was short but good...

Plz don't make us wait for so long for the next update...

so sorry dear for making u all wait for so long last time...it will never happen again...thanx for commenting Big smile

Originally posted by sajan_swaron

res

hey lalita dear i know u have exams...so all the best for ur exams...i am sure u will rock...Thumbs Up

Originally posted by sweetcherry95

nyc one

thank you dear for commenting...Smile

Originally posted by tanzz15

Hey ani...  
after i went offline,i realised that i forgot to reserve a post...  
and see,after coming back...3pages are already filled with comments...  
coming to the update...  it was amazing...  
i esp loved swaron's dance chemistry and 'hawa hawa look look'...  
and i must say,you are a clean ff writer...dear,i love your way of presenting each update with needed pictures and decorations...  it really gives a different feel..love it!!!  
and the ending was very interesting..  
it looks like swayam will recognize her daisy in the next update for sure..  
love tania.. 

LOL after all u r my friend...so it happens...Tongue

aww tania thank you so much dear...i am glad u like those pictures and decorations...thank you for such a sweet comment...Big smile Hug

Originally posted by Tanuka_TanHa

ANINDITA 

finally after so long u updated.

I had really missed this FF .

the update was awesome.

swayam selected as the 6th dancer 

SwaRon danced together .

swayam going to meet her childhood bf daisy .

swayam and sharon will be meeting each other as daisy and donald . now the FF turns interesting :D

i so wanted to read further .

will be waiting for the next part , update ASAP...

thanks for the PM.

yes tanuka after like ages i updated Tongue

u had missed this ff n i missed u when i was inactive...Embarrassed Hug

so sorry i stopped there...n i hope i updated soon...Wink

Edited by Anindita91 - 01 November 2012 at 11:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sreya19royTanuka_TanHaSnoweymarauder

Go to top