Posted: 28 July 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
that was a beautiful chapter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anindita91

Hades Newbie
Hades
Hades

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
This FF is DAMN good for a first attempt, it so sensitive and childish at places that transports you to different ages.Clap
Pls Pls Pls update soon.Big smile 

Edited by Hades - 28 July 2013 at 9:58am

Anindita91

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

I loved this chapter baby...Daisey cant hear a word against her Donald...loved her outburst when Rey tried to beat Swayam...loved her lines ..her trust on her Donald..he loves her the most in the entire world...her donald...Embarrassed

Loved the update...beautifully writtenSmile

Love u babyHug

Hey Di Hug thank you so much for ur lovely comment Big smile

Originally posted by -spongy-

yes update 

res

Originally posted by piyu1990

res

unres

so finally Sharon told everything about them to the team..
loved how sharon can't take a single word against her donald.. n how both love each otherEmbarrassed
loved sharey n gang bond..
i thought that is d same person who is in lift
loved it.. update soon..

Thank you so much Piyu for ur lovely comment. Big smile n yes that's the person who was in the lift. Dead

Originally posted by 8085548022

nice updateClapClapClap

so finally Sharon told everything about them to the team
I like the caring rey and the teasing Vicky
swayam so much loves Sharon
I just wish the man n the rdx office is not swayam dad's partner
thanks for the pm SmileSmile

Thank you so much for ur lovely comment but i am sorry to say that person in Sir's cabin is none other than Sharon's Dad's partner. Dead

Originally posted by hellangels

awesome update SmileSmile

Thank you so much dear Big smile

Originally posted by cenation123

res

Originally posted by swaronlove001

aswom updateee...

sharey frndship is too good nd 

i thought that is d same prnsn who is in lift...

update soon...

Thank you so much Anmol. Big smile Yes u r right its that man from the lift Dead

Originally posted by pooja123456

Update soon...

Who was there in Rdx sirs cabin...
Eagerly waiting

Thank you so much Pooja for commenting. Big smile N i guess i updated fast Embarrassed

Originally posted by km29

Wow awesome update, loved d group talk

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by -Chaitra-

very nice update...

aww i love this donald daisy bond...the way swayam was trying to calm her down and how she was ready to loose anything for him was amazingEmbarrassed
the ending is making me curious..
pls update fastSmile

Hey Chaitra thank you so much for ur lovely comment. I am glad u liked it. Big smile N u will come to know in this chapter who that person is..Embarrassed

Originally posted by zk456789

Lovely update finally the couple secret is out
But waiting for the next chapter
Do update soon
Thanks for the pm

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it. I guess i updated soon Embarrassed

Originally posted by anushka1129

wow amazing update..
just loved sharey n gang bond..they so care about her n love her..
loved how sharon can't take a single word against her donald..
n how both love each otherEmbarrassed
finally swaron secret relation revealed..
but yet to know whole past n real her..
i think that same horrible person is in rdx cabin..
thanks for the pm..
plz update soon:)

Thank you so much Anushka. I am glad u liked it. N yes it that horrible person Dead

Originally posted by vrushan11swaron

woww...mast ...
swayam is so loving...
thanks for d lovly update...
nxt part soon...
cant wait

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it. Thanks. Big smile

Originally posted by rohanmalhotra15

hey...nice one...

rather very nice...
what was rey doing..??/ but i loved that sharon didnt kept quite this time...and the way she shouted was jst frinkinn awsm...i mean it...
the way swayam comforted her...they told everyone...awww...
sharon also let her own personal truth out...
actually i loved every bit of it...except...
the end...no no pls no...that mad guy or watever i know it is him...sharons dad frnd...
swayam shud get the hell out of dat guy this tym...hmmm...mazaa ayega...:D :D :D...

and i hope u know dat we all love it when u add real show pics to the chap...correct me if anyone thinks i m wrong...

Rohan :)

Hey Rohan thank you so much for ur lovely comment. I am glad that u liked the chapter and i am glad that all of u like the pics...thanks..n yes its that mad guy in sir's cabin Dead

Originally posted by lassipriya

well written ani.. 

finally swaron secret relation revealed... loved sharey bond
daisy can't take a single word against her donald.. n the way swayam comforted her..  how both love each other awwEmbarrassed

Thank you so much di. I am glad u liked it. I too love ShaRey bonding from the show. Embarrassed Thanks Big smile

Originally posted by nature2

AWosm chpter

finlay sab open ho gaya sirf ek cheej chod kk

update soon

Thank you so much Neeraj. I am glad u liked it. Big smile

Originally posted by sanstina

Awesome update Smile

Sharon sharing her insecurities with her friends n Swayam is with her

Thank you so much Tina. I am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by sadafarsha

Amazing update 

I luved it alooot 
Kahin woh person sharon ke dad ka partner toh nahi 
Plzzz update next part and do pm me 
Thanku sooo much for pm

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it. N ha woh Sharon k Dad ka partner hi hai Dead

Edited by Anindita91 - 30 July 2013 at 8:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronarshiRoHaNmAlHoTrAanushka1129-Chaitra-sadafarshaLassi_TanHa

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Wonderful Update!Clap
I loved how Rey was all worried about Sharon in the begining. I always cherished sharey bonding in D3. 
Finally now everyone knows that they are a couple..Embarrassed
Us insaan ne phirse entry maaraCensored'
Anandita Hug again the perfect pics they fitted so perfectly with the current plot ...Lovely Pics Smile

Hey Somu Di thank you so much for ur lovely comment. I am glad u liked the chapters and the pics too. Big smile N i too love ShaRey from the show Embarrassed

Originally posted by medhasarkar

ani---the suspense is gonna kill me---
-the swaron story was cuteness personified----and donald--daisy----loved it.

continue soon re---or i am gonna haunt you.

LOL you don't need to haunt me. I continued soon..see Embarrassed

Originally posted by AmRiTa_S

Anindita read chapter 17, 18 and 19 in one go..loved them, specially the one where they were rehearsing "pasa doble."

Haye Rama pictures Heart Sharon was so lost in him Smile

I am glad they decided to tell everyone about them. Love how Rey was worried about sharon and loved how Sharon defended Swayam and Swayam is also aware that she can't tolerate a word against her Donald. 

P.S God you use such perfect pictures girl. Pictures you add to updates makes me smile dil se Heart

Thnx for the PM..update soon. 

Hey Amrita, thank you so much for ur lovely comment. I am so glad that the pics bring a smile on ur face. I love to add them. Thank you so much Big smile

Originally posted by smartypantstanu

Awesome Chapter Clap

Just loved the way Sharon was reacting at Rey's accusation 
Swayam was, is and will always be there to stand by Sharon I guess we all are aware Wink
Well penned down... Loved the way you showed Sharon's vulnerability Clap
I guess I know the reason behind Sharon and Swayam reaction at the end Wink But would loved to wait for the next update Big smile
Update Soon!

P.S Thanks for the PM Hug  

Thank you so much dear for ur lovely comment. I am glad u liked it. N this reaction of them is cause of that disgusting person Dead

Originally posted by AninditaSwaRon

Update update update 
Simply loved it 
Sharon's reaction ^_^

Thank you so much Anindita. I am glad u liked it. thanks Big smile

Originally posted by trisha19

Awesome update...Clap

can't wait for the next chapter...
pls update soon..

Thank you so much Trisha. I am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by -Marium-

Anni, thank God you finally started updating because i was missing this FF a lot! 

I am a bit busy so comment chota hoga.. sholly! Embarrassed

I just loved this update.. Approve it was so amazing like how Swayam calmed Sharon down just by being with her and how he got worried when she was getting tensed.. Loved the part when Sharon stands for Swayam aka her donald. It was such a nice update and you did good job with this update.. Clap

Happy that finally couple honai ka truth is out and now yeh dono khulle aam romance kar sakhte hain.. Whoa, i am so excited for further updates now.. Big smileBig smile

GOSH, don't tell me that kamina is here who raped Sharon.. no way! I wish Swayam uski neck hi break karde..AngryAngry

So want to see happy moments back between SwaRon in this FF soon.. 

-Marium

Hey Maruim, Hug this is not at all a small comment. Why u r calling it small Shocked thanks to u for commenting, though u r busy. I love u for this dear Heart i am glad u liked the update n yes its that kakima who raped sharon Dead u say u have missed reading this FF and i will say i have missed writing this one the most. Embarrassed

Originally posted by mohitmohanty19

oh lovely ...Thumbs Up

Thank you so much Mohit. I am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by raj_tanha_fan

loved the chapter!!

caring rey teasing vicky nd of course lovable swaron!!
the revelation of true shar was beautifuuly penned and so emotional!!
love your work anny!
its just an absolute pleasure to read your writing!!
nd about the cliffhanger i can only hope you update this asap as time permits nd hope its not sharons dads partner!
well done!
thanks for the pm:)

Hey Raj, thank you so much for the lovely comment. As i told u before also it gives me so much happiness to know that my writing gives u happiness. i am so glad n honoured to know u like my writing. But sorry dear its sharon's dad's partner Dead

Originally posted by Pankhuri295

Loved it...pm me the next update

Thank you so much Pankhuri. I am glad u liked it Big smile

Originally posted by Twinkle_d3

Loved the update..
Everyone knws abt swaron now..
Liked rey's concern here..

Thank you so much Saloni. I am glad u liked it. Big smile

Originally posted by prateekdave7

-Chapter-17-

Awesome update after all u are back in writing..So i just loved the new character of Rohan as a sharon's brother..i like the jealousy of swayam,how much he loves sharon..Truly the whole scene was funny..Poor rohan got hurt by swayam's cricket bat..Loved the way u described the past memories of rohan with SwaRon..Sharon teasing swayam for getting jealous.!! After then college scene was awesum,sharon getting lost in swayam and he is trying hard to handle that..And thats great sharon want to show her real image to her friends and loved the way swayam supports her..So it was lovely update..

-Chapter-18-

Now the complete paso double sequence with song haye rama was just awesome to realive TanHa again..And u added Tanha pics is just mindblowing..Trully the update was wonderfull and very well written..Loved the way u  penned the emotions of sharon after dance..beautifully done..They were completely lost in each other that they are in a verge of kiss in front of all..Loved the way u showed how swayam handled her in that condition..She was scared of her friends reaction and he consoled her..Now,i loved the friendship bond of rey with sharon,i like the concerned rey for sharon..So again it was lovely update..

-Chapter-19-

Finally the truth is out and gang reaction was usual..Everyone was shocked..Loved the each lines where u showed how much she trust,love him, that she bursted out on rey...i like swayam, the way he calmed her was amazing..The emotions of sharon was beautifully penned..And finally SwaRon told the truth to everyone..And thats good sharon's personal truth is'nt out yet..So it was amazing and emotional chapter..i loved it and enjoyed..Now u ended at a crusial,curious end..i am really excited for next update..Do update as soon as u'r comfort..

Great work
And yeah,Thanx for all PM's
Sorry,i am very late here..

Prateek

Hey Prateek thank you so much for ur lovely comments. I am glad u liked these three chapters and thanks a lot for commenting on them individually. But plz u don't need to say sorry. I truly understand. Thanks. Big smile

Originally posted by surbhimathur

I am really sorry anindita, i am coming here after 6 updates!
I was having exams and there was too much stuff which kept me occupied besides studies, sorry!

I will comment altogether now, what i actually feel after reading all the updates together.
Sharon and swayam spending time together was the most adorable thing! Those gifts and the food. Lol it was so yummy! Your picture teased my stomach anindita! LOL
Then the dress and their dance! TumseHi Day Dreaming today itself i saw this song! I love it!!
Then the kiss was very well put!
Then aftermaths of the kiss were very interesting LOLEmbarrassed
You described it so well! Thumbs Up
Then the phone talk ROFL Oh god swayam's family is such a tease! Especially his sister!
Then the next update was light hearted and romantic! Swayam and sharon sleeping together and then the jealous game!! Interesting!
Then i really laughed at the next update! Swayam beating that guy who turns out to be sharon's brother with a bat! ROFL Damn man!
Then the the last three updates were a roller coaster ride!
With swayam and sharon going to college and doing fake fights to which they epicly failed!
And the pasa doble! Gawd they had lost it completely man!
Then rey and swayam clash over sharon, rey is being a good friend here.
But then the truth has come out and i like how swayam is handling sharon and gang teasing them!
The mysterious man is back! Gosh.

Great updates!
Will wait for the next anindita!

Hey Surbhi again u r saying sorry Shocked i told u once that u don't need to say sorry coz i truly understand. Thanks a lot for ur lovely comment. I am so glad u liked it. n yes that mystery man is back Dead

Originally posted by vrushanharshi

awesome update 

loved the whole chappy 
nothing to say bcoz the chappy nly describes everything 
n the pics added eplains it more clearly
thanx for the pm 
update soon 
loving this ff

Thank you so much Harshi for ur lovely comment. I am glad u liked it. Big smile

Originally posted by austen4ever

rey is the best friend anyone can have.the gang was so supportive and worried for her.
it was not boring at all.
she couldn't hear anything against her donald and that gave her the courage to tell them the truth.
true love does make us better people.
love how Swayam silently supported her.
you've again left it on a cliffhanger!
so you better update soonTongue

LOL i know i am evil...btw thanks a lot for ur lovely comment. I am glad u liked the chapter and i guess i updated soon Embarrassed

Originally posted by swaron_pk

res

Originally posted by ARVINDMECH16

HI, ANANDITA AWESOME JOB DEAR SORRY FOR COMMENTING LATE N THANKS FOR THE PM WAITING FOR NEXT CHAPTOR.Day Dreaming

Thank you so much. I am glad u liked it. n no need to say sorry. I truly understand. Embarrassed

Originally posted by TANHA_H

that was a beautiful chapter 

Thank you so much dear. I am glad u liked it. Big smile

Originally posted by Hades

This FF is DAMN good for a first attempt, it so sensitive and childish at places that transports you to different ages.Clap

Pls Pls Pls update soon.Big smile 

Thank you so much Hades. I am glad u liked this FF. Thanks Big smile

Edited by Anindita91 - 30 July 2013 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vrushanharshisurbhimathurausten_TanHa

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Chapter 20

In Rdx Sir's Cabin

Rdx Sir: finally you both are here. Come here quickly i have an important announcement to make.

Sharon didn't want to move nor Swayam. Both were standing at the door steps frozen. They didn't know, especially Sharon, to be happy or sad. In front of her was standing an angel, her father, her dearest Daddy and with him was standing a smirking demon.

Sharon was hell scared; she had her Donald with her she knows. Her father and all her friends were also there but still she couldn't breathe properly. Swayam felt like ripping that demon's head and kill him. He felt like he shouldn't live and his look, the way he was looking at Sharon up to down, he felt disgusted. Her father came towards her and asked in a stern voice.

Gautam: who is this boy? [then he looked at Swayam] leave my daughter.

She wanted to say it's her Donald, his baby Swayam, who has grown up now but she didn't get her voice. She stood there like a statue, shivering. Swayam knew what she must be feeling. He was angry with Mr. Raiprakash for leaving his daughter to suffer and never bother to know whether she is doing fine or not, but he remembered her taking promise from him that he will never let her Daddy know about what she had to go through. He sighed and replied.

Swayam: Uncle it's me Swayam, you remember me right?

A smile crept on his face. He hugged both of them together. Both were very precious for him. He has always loved Swayam like his son. He was his best friend's son but for him he was his own son. But he never realised after his wife's death what he has lost. He lost his daughter, son, his friends, everyone cause of his decision of staying away from all. He pulled away.

Gautam: let's go and finish the meeting quickly and then we will talk. Okay?

He said smiling. Sharon was still standing like a statue there looking at Vikrant.

Gautam: princess you remember him? [he said pointing at Vikrant]

Swayam wanted to say to her father that she can never forget him. He has ruined her life. But stopped himself cause of her promise.

Vikrant came towards them and said in a teasing tone.

Vikrant: of course Mr. Raiprakash, how can she forget me? Right baby?

This made Sharon shiver more. Swayam coughed and shake Sharon a bit. She looked at him. He cleared his throat and said.

Swayam: Dai..Sharon Rdx Sir has called us here for a meeting. Let's go. He is waiting for us. [he said trying to act normal, but it was difficult for him to act calm when that demon was there looking at his Daisy like he will have her any moment.]

He whispered actually mouthed to Sharon that i am here. He pleaded Sharon with his eyes to act normal and not fall weak in front of that demon. She nodded slightly. He was still holding Sharon's hand and pulled her with him towards their friends and made her stand beside Rey. He knew that Rey can protect her but still he was constantly stealing glances of his Daisy and Vikrant. Rdx Sir indicated Mr. Raiprakash and Vikrant Deshmukh to take their seats. After everyone settled down he said.

Rdx Sir: okay guys i am sure everyone must know him [he pointed at Gautam Raiprakash] he is one of the biggest business tycoon of our country and he is Mr. Vikrant Deshmukh, Mr. Raiprakash's business partner. They are here to sponsor the charity event, and they will also hold seminar for all those children for whom we are holding this event. 

Rey: seminar like what?

Rdx Sir: they will give them some tips on studies, how to become a successful businessman and they will also share their journey of how they became the Gautam Raiprakash and the Vikrant Deshmukh.

Kriya: wow that's great. All the children will get inspired to study hard. It will be a great encouragement for them.

Gautam: yes and for that reason we are here. [he gave her a warm smile which she gladly returned]

Rdx Sir: okay you guys [looking at Swayam and Sharon] will have to organise the seminar. It will be held on day after tomorrow. And i called you all here because if we will keep only the seminar then the kids can get bored. So you all will have to prepare at least one group dance for them to entertain them but yes something other than what you have decided for the charity event. They will be there also so i guess you will not want to get eggs for repeating the same dance routine. [he said jokingly].

Everyone laughed except Swayam and Sharon. Sharon was hell scared as now she will have to work with that demon. But she relaxed a bit knowing Swayam and her Daddy will be with her.

Rdx Sir: okay so now let's get to work. Swayam and Sharon you two go with Mr. Raiprakash and Mr. Deshmukh and the rest of you go and make a routine for the group dance.

They all left the cabin. All of their friends wanted to ask them why she was scared and what they wanted to say back at rehearsal hall. But they knew this is not the right time to ask them so they went to rehearsal hall reluctantly.

Gautam: so princess are we going to discuss everything while in standing here? [he looked at his surroundings, they were standing in the corridor outside Rdx Sir's cabin] come on take us to some place wher..

He was cut off by Vikrant.

Vikrant: Mr. Raiprakash i think you should go home and take some rest. You just came here today. I will manage everything.

Sharon was hyperventilating by now. She could feel he has some motive behind sending her Daddy off to their house.

Gautam: no it's okay. I want to talk with them. I am meeting my son after like 11 years and more than that i want to ask them few questions [he said looking at their intertwined hands]

This made Vikrant growl and Swayam smile. He was happy he still remembers everything and wanted to spend his time with them. He wanted his Gautam Uncle back but he also knew Sharon will never let him tell anything to her Daddy. But she is right he will definitively feel very guilty, but again he should know what kind of person is his business partner and how he has hurt Sharon. 

Swayam: Uncle come we will go to the projector room and talk there.

He nodded and followed Swayam and Sharon to the projector room. Swayam never left her hand from the time he saw that demon except for those few minutes in Sir's cabin. All got settled there in the projector room.

In the projector room

Gautam: hmm now tell me whats going on between you two. [he asked with a raising brow]

Swayam: umm..Uncle..

Sharon: Daddy..umm.. we are together.

Gautam: WHAT? [he shouted excitedly] wow that's great. You know Deepak and me used to always discuss that when you two will grow up we will get you two married. I want to tell him that finally the day has come. Does he know Swayam?

Swayam: yes Uncle they know [he said blushing]

Gautam: yeah everyone will know other than me. It was me who chose to stay away from everyone. I haven't talked with them in ages. [he said looking guilty and sad]

Sharon got up and hugged her father.

Sharon: Daddy its okay. Please don't feel guilty.

Swayam and Mr. Raiprakash smiled looking at their loving princess.

Mr. Raiprakash caressed Sharon's cheeks lovingly and asked her.

Gautam: why your room was empty when i visited our house this morning? One of the maids said you are staying with your friend, who is it?

Swayam cleared his voice and Sharon looked everywhere else but her Daddy. She went back and sat beside Swayam and looked at him. She asked him with her eyes should we tell him? Swayam replied with his eyes nervously i don't know. They heard Mr. Raiprakash laughing. They looked at him confused. He said to Sharon.

Gautam: i am sure that friend of yours is none other than Swayam.

They looked away blushing.

Vikrant: Mr. Raiprakash i can't believe you are so cool with the fact that your daughter is staying with an unknown boy.

Both Swayam and Sharon glared at him.

Gautam: no Vikrant he is not unknown to me and more than that he has his parents and sister in his house and Ramu also.

Swayam and Sharon looked at each other worried. They wondered will Mr. Raiprakash take Sharon back home when he will know that his parents and Simran are not here.

Swayam: [nervously] umm Dad..i mean no one's here. I stay here with Ramu Kaka. They are in London.

Vikrant: see i told you..i think you should take Sharon back home with you. Who knows what he will do with her. [he said with a disgusted face, but only SwaRon knew that it's just a mask and he is smirking inside]

Swayam felt awful. He wanted to kill that demon then and there.

Swayam: LISTEN..

Sharon: Donald please..

Both were cut off.

Gautam: guys relax. [looked at Vikrant] i know Swayam from the day he was born and more than him i know Deepak and Nandini. Their son can never be cheap. He will protect my daughter but never harm or hurt her. I know that.

He said proudly. Vikrant glared at Swayam.

Gautam: but the two of you still call each other Donald and Daisy? [he asked amused]

They both nodded shyly which made Mr. Raiprakash chuckle.

Gautam: okay let's do one thing. Why don't you two come over at my house for the night? We will discuss about the seminar and spend time together too.

Vikrant looked at Sharon with a mischievous glint in his eyes. But that doesn't go unnoticed by Swayam.  He thought that if they will stay alone at that mansion then it will be easy for Vikrant to take a chance. He thought of a plan.

Swayam: Uncle we can surely come there but we will have to practice for the dance performance. So..

Gautam: [cuts off him] not a problem invite your friends also.

He sighed and gave Vikrant a look.

Please forgive me for my mistakes. Didn't get time to check it. Ouch

Do hit the like button and leave you precious comments. Embarrassed  

Edited by Anindita91 - 30 July 2013 at 9:01am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999stuti199530121986tinad3swarontanha01ARVINDMECH16Hadessharmiriyaayushi_swaronAsh.SwaronstarryLove_skshubhi-2try2149Cenjonstrandhellangelsvrushan11swaronswaron1107rinkubathija12Rupali_13NikieeneeliyerNeha_Srsilver6stringsSmiley1279vishalfoolvenusrockzreet_26swaronarshiRoHaNmAlHoTrAtrisha19BilluKiBillikm29hima_crazyD3fanAninditaSwaRondamonTVDrocksriachawlalkodashinggirlanushka1129VruShan_FanGirladdicted_loveKhizar_SWARONgsk4TonyStark91Regina.Phalangelove_taareyTannuVsmSwaRonrakhiankita-Chaitra-zk456789vrushanharshiswaronlandpooja123456Nehal92Twinkle_d3AmRiTa_S_bellaSwan_cute_monaya_fanAnonymous--piyu_swaron-Raj-mystery75Shardha_SwaronDivine_darknessAMAR_LOVEMrsChandlerBingsadafarsharosyrkohlipehlanasha.sweetydiyafrienbasket_101abhilasha_dream.Comics_Music.HPHolic-3surbhimathurJJ_HolicSanskritiSHR-DMG4lifemanasie23swaron9113Lassi_TanHaausten_TanHaPankhuri295AJ.morgan-Vishaka-nature2Joshua_TANHA

pooja123456 Goldie
pooja123456
pooja123456

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
well written!
hope gautam raiprakash gets to knw the truth!
update soon!!

Anindita91

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
res
unres

superb post
amazing
update...