Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeliyer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
nice update .. bechara rohan πŸ˜† .. waiting for the next chapter .
Update soon..
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res..i have to read previous update...i just missed story track...I will unres soon
aneed3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow u updatd ... it ws realy gud.. waitin 4 d nxt part.
ShenzK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!! Anindita, is this for real.. initially I thought this story would consist a lot of mush but all I was eager to know about was the past event that changed Sharon.. that made her build a shell around her..

well my thoughts are completely proved wrong when it comes to you and your works.. I guess I should stop predicting the upcoming events for your write-ups.. or else I would go mad..

its completely different.. yeah it has a bit of mush but thats how childhood lovers are..

I loved the Shekhawat family.. they are so much fun.. teasing and all.. poor soul Swayam..

Swayam tagged himself a 'cartoon' 🀣 damn this guy is crazy about his Daisy/Siren Sharon..

Sharon is scared of dogs and even puppies.. 😲 Oh God this girl is insane..

Sharon had gone through a lot.. no doubt she would turn out to be like this.. but her father is unaware about the fact.. why on earth would anyone want a father like him.. who doesnt care about his own daughter.. no matter what how much lonely he feels after the death of his wife but ignoring his daughter.. thats not done..

but he is there.. there for her always. aww!! and lovely romatic moments 😳 she ia going to stay with him under one roof.. haye *deadly blushing*

Swayam she can never be uncomfortable with your presence.. its just you who could comfort her..

Rohan's entry.. wow that was hillarious.. he was beaten up.. 🀣 just for making Swayam jealous.. dude.! you better dont mess with him
I guess he is gonna be Simran's 'Raj'

I am waiting for the next updates when everyone would get to know about Sharon's real self and she being in relationship with Swayam.. πŸ˜† everyone's shocked faces would be so funny..
RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i didnt now about the story as u hav recently been my friend...so i got a pm abt it and i went through it... obviously i couldnt start from the 17th capter directly so i read it right form the starting and believe me i m being very impatient for the next update...wonderful story line up, beautiful imaginations and...how can i forget the pictures which u put form the real episodes are jst like a cherry on the cake...well i must say u r a fantastic writer as u hav made me mad by all your stories... and dis one is no less...well i'm loving it

Rohan😊

P.S. THNX FOR THE PM. KEEP SENDING THEM.UPDATE SOON.ALSO UPDATE AMWAEB SOON.EAGERLY WAITING TO READ THEM.
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Lol poor rohan I pity him.Swayam's reaction was hilarious..:p.
Its good that now sharon will try to show her real self to her friends
Hehe Sharon is behaving like a love sick person in front of gang.
Waiting for next part
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG we got an update :-) I'm so happy about that
I loved the update :-) it was so cute the way Swayam was jealous and how Sharon was getting lost. Amazing choice for Rohan
vrushanharshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update !!!
I read the whole ff till now n it was awesome
thanx for the pm
update next part soon
dazzlingmanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
FINALLY...THANK YOU 4 UPDATING
WAS REALLY MISSING THIS
AWSM BLOSSOM
BAHUT ACHA THA
SWAYAM HITTING ROHAN WAS THE BEST PART...NEVER EXPECTED ITπŸ˜†
THANX 4 THE PM
PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND PM ME
.....pujan..... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
missed it so much...

thank u... thank u.. thank u for updating this...

n wo v inna bada vala...

fantabulous update...

finally donald n daisy back...

hindi ya english ya hinglish language koi bhi ho update imp. hai...πŸ˜†