Fan Fictions

~~Dil Hai Tumhara~~SWARON FF - Page 58

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Kaka has a very bad timing πŸ˜†  I loved how he teased both of them πŸ˜† Love Kaka in this , he is caring and understanding 😊

Swayam: nahi nahi kaka god me nahi woh mujhe gale lagaye huyi thi.
🀣 Looks like swayam is in sharon land and didnt come backπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awieee , Sharon asked him to cook with lots of love
Swayam cant wait for her , went to pick her up in his cycle πŸ˜› ,Cycle ride is funny and romantic 😳

Iam excited for swayam's suprise ... 

PS: Need not to say again, how much I love the  pictures again.. You put so much effort to find out appropriate picture..appreiciate that πŸ‘. Your update make me watch those episodes again ...miss them so much 😭

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dii
Kaka seriously have a bad timing...:p
Loved the part when swayam said god me nahi gale laga rahi thi 🀣 joote kha jata sharon se ...:p
Cycle ride it remind me of swaron cycle romance n the pics was amazing as usual di...:)
Looking forward to swayam's surprise
loved the update
Waiting for next part
Update it soon n best of luck for ur practicals n exams
TANHA_H thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

LOVELY UPDATE

AWOSMπŸ‘πŸ‘
DanCing_DiVa_SK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Anindita πŸ€—
Firstly M really sorry for commenting soo late'.coming to the update Amazing amazing amazing update''Swaron lost in each other's embrace'..awwiiieee''.Ramu kaka entered'..Sharon feeling embarrassed and Swayam said
"nahi nahi kaka god me nahi woh mujhe gale lagaye huyi thi" hehehe dat was hilarious and Ramu kaka teasing them was embarrassing''Swayam ready to do anything for his daisy'.even to cook awww dats soo sweet''they were soo cute can't stay without each other even for more then just 3 hours''.gosshhh this couple just makes me go crazy over them''.

"Hie donald, Instead of mailing I m messaging u the recipes. The ingredient for the food is love. Only love. So make or do whatever you want to do with your love. I only want that from you. So you decide what you wanna do or make. Love you n missing you already. Will be back soon"

This lines were the best lines'. Sharon want anything but should be made by Swayam and the ingredient is love''awww how sweet and lovable couple''
Loved Swayam's and Kaka's convo'..kaka didn't want to become kabab mein haddi'hehehehe Swayam came to Sharon's house to pick her up awwiiieee and Sharon is soo comfortable to live with Swayam''

Swayam: [he nuzzles on the back of her head] hey you can never disturb me. Woh toh maine isliye kaha kyunki mujhe tumhare saath iss world me apna life spend karna hai as human jo hamare liye heaven hoga, hell me nahi as ghosts.

Sharon: [sternly] shut up. Then both laughs.

This lines were hilarious''.Just love the they were soo comfortable and enjoying spending time with each other'..

Last part of the update was superb'..Swayam planned soo much for Sharon'Awwwiiee Sharon will be living with Swayam'Awwiiieee

Anindita Fab update you have awesomely penned down every part of this update'Always love reading your work'..This was indeed a very long update Can't wait to read the next chappy'.. please update soon dear'.

Luv u ❀️

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 11 years ago
Anomic_loner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ani...πŸ€—β€οΈ
Firstly i m so sorry for the super late comment..but u gave me the license again to comment late..πŸ˜†

Coming to the update...Ramu kaka's timings are always bad...πŸ˜›
Sharon blushing and swayam still lost in her land...".nahi nahi kaka god me nahi woh mujhe gale lagaye huyi thi."πŸ˜†

How adorable was swayam when he told that he will do anything for her...typical majnu...:)
and he is not even ready to leave her alone for few hours...naughty guy...:P

And then sharon's message was the one which i liked the most in the update...
"The ingredient for the food is love. Only love. So make or do whatever you want to do with your love. I only want that from you. " 😳😳

Then comes swayam's surprise...he will do anything to make her feel special...and this was just an example...:)
and aww kaka wanted to leave them in peace...or i would rather say he wanted some peace..:P
swayam comes to pick her in his cycle...and she even goes with him leaving her luxurious car behind to carry the bags...how sweet...and their ride surely did remind me our swaron's cycle ride scene..:)
how badly i wanted to know the surprise...dont make me wait more...otherwise even i will start spamming...better update fast...πŸ˜†

and yeah will never forget to appreciate u for the picture selection...amazing as always...eagerly waiting for the next part...😳

swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update...
kaka pulling swayam leg, lol..but must say very understanding like friend dont want to be kabab hadiiπŸ˜‰.. as usaul awsum pic selection and loved cute romentic swaron moments!!
waiting to know majnu surprise n thanks for pm.
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Anindita,
I am first one reader of this Chapter,but in case of comment...i am last one...becoz i am not able to appreciate u'r work...u always rock with u'r updates...I just loved it...Firstly,i love ramu kaka's character..he is so understanding person..but their timing of entrance is so wrong...Swayam and kaka's convo after sharon leave is so sweet...  Its great swayam want to cook something...and sharon help him..Well said by sharon...(indirectly well said by u).."The ingredient for the food is love. Only love. So make or do whatever you want to do with your love..".I just remember that swayam also used to say this line to sharon..not sure...(Initial swaron scenes Of D3)..so so adorable line...swayam at sharon's house and then cycle ride...Very amazing and romantic. and then description of sharon's hair and swayam reply words is awesome"hey you can never disturb me. Woh toh maine isliye kaha kyunki mujhe tumhare saath iss world me apna life spend karna hai as human jo hamare liye heaven hoga, hell me nahi as ghosts"...and last..swayam want to giv
e surprise to sharon...and u stop at furious end...So cant wait for surprise...So reveal it asap..i.e..keep update asap... This time u'r update is so so fast..so keep it up for next update also...
pictures are so so good and truthfull regarding current scene..as always..so in total,i just loved it..amazing update as always..
Thanx a lot for Pm..and i read u'r scrap..yes,i used to visit u'r profile..butnot in wrong way...
Keep update..
Prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 10 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arch2012

Me first 4 the first time hehehe

wonderful update.and the pics you used for describing the each scene is just amazing(beautiful memory of tanha *sigh*)
kaka is so understanding and cute the whole convo between swayam & kaka was lovely,i loved it.
swayam is so much caring and doing so much effort to make sharon happy and feel the love once again and trust herself after that ugly past becoz of that beep.
i am also waiting to know his surprise so update soon

πŸ˜† yes first for the first time...btw the thank you so much for ur lovely comment...i am glad u liked the pics...thank you...πŸ˜ƒ

hey di πŸ€— i know u r not well n busy with ur office...so comment when u get time...love u loads β€οΈ

This content was originally posted by: Love_shantu

Awww... β€οΈ β€οΈ Cho chweet... πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
Just awesome...
I know ur busy but update soon... πŸ˜Š

thank you so much dear for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: ...pujan...

such a cute n beautiful update...😊

waiting for next update eagerly...

i am glad u liked it...thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: ABBY92

Awwwhh, that was sweet of Sharon to say that she'll like anything that Swayam makes out of love !! Can't wait to see what is the surprise he has planned for her !!

hey abi πŸ€— thank you so much for ur lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: reet_26

cute and awesome update

thank you so much reet for commenting  πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: lassipriya

lovely update!!
kaka is so understandg.. swayam n kaka convo were cute..😊 
"The ingredient for the food is love. Only love." dat was sweet of sharon..
swayam going to sharon's home to pick her n d cycle ride part was cute..
waiting to know donald's surprise for his daisy.. so update soon..

hey di...thank you so much for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: sanstina

res

unres
Awesome update πŸ˜Š
Swaron hug but kaka interrupted
Swayam came to pick Sharon
Loved the cycle ride
waiting for the surprise to be revealed 

hey tina thank you so much for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: nature2

FAb wrk ANi.

awosm LOve it  1000 ghunaaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Update soon very soonπŸ˜‰ ookk

Grt WrkπŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you so much for ur lovely comment...i am glad u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: swaronamit

Awww...wat a lovely update...

thank you so much amit for ur sweet comment..πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: sadafarsha

Finally aapne update kiya it was awsum as always I luved it thanx for the pm

πŸ˜† ha finally maine update kiya tha...sorry for being late πŸ˜” n thanks for ur sweet comment πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Tanya_Swaronluv

Sorry Anindita actually i am not getting much of a time to comment on anyone's work since i am hell busy! I hope you don't mind and i will surely comment properly from next time.

But still i will mention it was beautifully penned downed updated! and yes kaafi bara bhi tha, next time se itne hi acha aur bara dena!! πŸ˜†

Update soon and pm me.

hey dear...πŸ€— plz don't say sorry...i totally understand that coz i m also unable to comment on anyone's work coz of studies...so i totally understand...thank you so much for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: arjuhiswaron007

Awesome Update!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Can't wait for the surprise!!
Update Soon!πŸ€—

thank you so much vedika for ur lovely comment...πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: sakshibshah

Awesummm...!! 
Loved it...
Update soon...

hey sakshi thank you so much for ur sweet comment...i am glad u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: AninditaTanHa

Awesome update anindita ...
loved itπŸ‘

isbaar thodha jaldi update kara please πŸ˜³

thanks for the P.M 

hey anindita...thank you so much dear for ur lovely comment...πŸ˜ƒ i am so sorry dear i always update so late...so sorry...😭

hey neeti πŸ€— i know u r busy with ur project work...so work hard dear...all the best...love u loads...❀️

This content was originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Awesome update :-)

Nikki <3

thank you so much nikki for ur sweet comment...i am glad u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: raj_tanha_fan

Awesome update!!
Loving ur ff more nd more with each update!!
Diva Sharon nd helpless swayam is so cute!!
You described the cycle ride really well.
I like your writing style nd the use of graphics adding to the beauty of your work.
Wonderful job girl!!!
Do update soon nd thanks for the PM:)

hey raj thank you so uch for ur lovely comment...i am glad u like this FF..thank you so much for ur kind words...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: bhanumathitanha

Awesome one dear I felt very happy for Sharon finally she is happy with swayam after going through all her insecurities . I loved it . Please update next one ASAP

hey dear thank you so much for ur lovely comment...i am glad u liked it..πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: creepy_classic

awesome update...

thanks for the update...

update sooon...

waiting for the update...

thank you so much for ur sweet comment dear πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: surbhimathur

Anindita i am latee dis tym too...sorryy..!
I had read the 12th chapter but i guess i forgot to comment :-|

Oke now i lovedd the 12th update!
Swayam and sharon lost in love...seems too cutee...hayyee your picturess...TanHaaa!!!
I miss them :'(
Khair..leave it...I really liked sharon here...she is so sweet and caring...and swayam toh muaahh!!

And the 13th update.!
It was funny in the starting..how swayam blurted out everything...lol and sharon glaring him :D
I am loving these pics mann :'))
And then kaka is smaartt ;p
lol koi badmaashi mat karna! hahaha!
And so sweet of sharon to msg this..!!

Cuteee and nice update.!

hey surbhi plz don't say sorry...its not needed...i myself haven't commented on any of the FF's for the last few weeks...not getting time coz of studies...so i understand..its absolutely fine...btw thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

Kaka has a very bad timing πŸ˜†  I loved how he teased both of them πŸ˜† Love Kaka in this , he is caring and understanding πŸ˜Š

Swayam: nahi nahi kaka god me nahi woh mujhe gale lagaye huyi thi. πŸ€£ Looks like swayam is in sharon land and didnt come backπŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Awieee , Sharon asked him to cook with lots of love 
Swayam cant wait for her , went to pick her up in his cycle πŸ˜› ,Cycle ride is funny and romantic πŸ˜³

Iam excited for swayam's suprise ... 

PS: Need not to say again, how much I love the  pictures again.. You put so much effort to find out appropriate picture..appreiciate that πŸ‘. Your update make me watch those episodes again ...miss them so much πŸ˜­

hey dear thank you so much for ur lovely comment πŸ˜ƒ...n i am glad u liked those pics...n that effort is good for me u know πŸ˜‰..coz of finding the pics i get to see TanHa again n again... i too miss them a lot πŸ˜­

This content was originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Awesome update dii
Kaka seriously have a bad timing...:p
Loved the part when swayam said god me nahi gale laga rahi thi πŸ€£ joote kha jata sharon se ...:p
Cycle ride it remind me of swaron cycle romance n the pics was amazing as usual di...:)
Looking forward to swayam's surprise
loved the update
Waiting for next part
Update it soon n best of luck for ur practicals n exams

hey sadiya thank you so much for ur lovely comment dear...i am glad u liked it...πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: TANHA_H

LOVELY UPDATE

AWOSMπŸ‘πŸ‘

thank you so much dear for ur sweet comment πŸ˜ƒ

This content was originally posted by: sweetsimi123

Anindita πŸ€—
Firstly M really sorry for commenting soo late'.coming to the update Amazing amazing amazing update''Swaron lost in each other's embrace'..awwiiieee''.Ramu kaka entered'..Sharon feeling embarrassed and Swayam said 
"nahi nahi kaka god me nahi woh mujhe gale lagaye huyi thi" hehehe dat was hilarious and Ramu kaka teasing them was embarrassing''Swayam ready to do anything for his daisy'.even to cook awww dats soo sweet''they were soo cute can't stay without each other even for more then just 3 hours''.gosshhh this couple just makes me go crazy over them''.

"Hie donald, Instead of mailing I m messaging u the recipes. The ingredient for the food is love. Only love. So make or do whatever you want to do with your love. I only want that from you. So you decide what you wanna do or make. Love you n missing you already. Will be back soon"

This lines were the best lines'. Sharon want anything but should be made by Swayam and the ingredient is love''awww how sweet and lovable couple''
Loved Swayam's and Kaka's convo'..kaka didn't want to become kabab mein haddi'hehehehe Swayam came to Sharon's house to pick her up awwiiieee and Sharon is soo comfortable to live with Swayam''

Swayam: [he nuzzles on the back of her head] hey you can never disturb me. Woh toh maine isliye kaha kyunki mujhe tumhare saath iss world me apna life spend karna hai as human jo hamare liye heaven hoga, hell me nahi as ghosts.

Sharon: [sternly] shut up. Then both laughs.

This lines were hilarious''.Just love the they were soo comfortable and enjoying spending time with each other'..

Last part of the update was superb'..Swayam planned soo much for Sharon'Awwwiiee Sharon will be living with Swayam'Awwiiieee

Anindita Fab update you have awesomely penned down every part of this update'Always love reading your work'..This was indeed a very long update Can't wait to read the next chappy'.. please update soon dear'.

Luv u β€οΈ

hey simi i have no words to reciprocate this comment of urs...just can say thank you so much from the bottom of my heart...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

This content was originally posted by: binuja_

Hey Ani...πŸ€—β€οΈ
Firstly i m so sorry for the super late comment..but u gave me the license again to comment late..πŸ˜†

Coming to the update...Ramu kaka's timings are always bad...πŸ˜›
Sharon blushing and swayam still lost in her land...".nahi nahi kaka god me nahi woh mujhe gale lagaye huyi thi."πŸ˜†

How adorable was swayam when he told that he will do anything for her...typical majnu...:)
and he is not even ready to leave her alone for few hours...naughty guy...:P

And then sharon's message was the one which i liked the most in the update...
"The ingredient for the food is love. Only love. So make or do whatever you want to do with your love. I only want that from you. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Then comes swayam's surprise...he will do anything to make her feel special...and this was just an example...:)
and aww kaka wanted to leave them in peace...or i would rather say he wanted some peace..:P
swayam comes to pick her in his cycle...and she even goes with him leaving her luxurious car behind to carry the bags...how sweet...and their ride surely did remind me our swaron's cycle ride scene..:)
how badly i wanted to know the surprise...dont make me wait more...otherwise even i will start spamming...better update fast...πŸ˜†

and yeah will never forget to appreciate u for the picture selection...amazing as always...eagerly waiting for the next part...😳

hey dear πŸ€— first of all stop doing all these formalities with me...n yes u can comment whenever u get time...i have no problem with that...u will start spamming...😲 πŸ˜† plz don't do that...btw such a lovely comment dear...i have no words to reciprocate...thank you so much dilse...love u loads β€οΈ

This content was originally posted by: prateekdave7

Hey Anindita,
I am first one reader of this Chapter,but in case of comment...i am last one...becoz i am not able to appreciate u'r work...u always rock with u'r updates...I just loved it...Firstly,i love ramu kaka's character..he is so understanding person..but their timing of entrance is so wrong...Swayam and kaka's convo after sharon leave is so sweet...  Its great swayam want to cook something...and sharon help him..Well said by sharon...(indirectly well said by u).."The ingredient for the food is love. Only love. So make or do whatever you want to do with your love..".I just remember that swayam also used to say this line to sharon..not sure...(Initial swaron scenes Of D3)..so so adorable line...swayam at sharon's house and then cycle ride...Very amazing and romantic. and then description of sharon's hair and swayam reply words is awesome
"hey you can never disturb me. Woh toh maine isliye kaha kyunki mujhe tumhare saath iss world me apna life spend karna hai as human jo hamare liye heaven hoga, hell me nahi as ghosts"...and last..swayam want to giv
e surprise tosharon...and u stop at furious end...So cant wait for surprise...So reveal it asap..i.e..keep update asap... This time u'r update is so so fast..so keep it up for next update also...
pictures are so so good and truthfull regarding current scene..as always..so in total,i just loved it..amazing update as always.. 
Thanx a lot for Pm..and i read u'r scrap..yes,i used to visit u'r profile..butnot in wrong way...
Keep update..

Prateek

hey prateek i really don't have any words to reciprocate this comment of urs...thank you so much from the bottom of my heart...n thanks a ton for those kind words...thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
Anindita91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 14

Swayam's flat, Mumbai

Swayam: here is the surprise for you daisy, hope you like it.

And slowly removes his hand from her eyes. After seeing the view in front of her she had tears in her eyes. They were standing in the semi dark room. The only light which was lightening the room was the flames of the scented candles. The whole room was decorated with scented candles and orchid flowers. The floor was covered with heart shaped red, white and pink balloons. On the bed there was a big teddy bear with "I love you" written on it, one bouquet of orchids, one red coloured heart shaped pillow, one black coloured dress, one  jewellery box which had a pair of black stone studded ear ring, neck piece, bracelet and one ring, with silver plating over them. It was looking like as if the  jewellery set was made for only that dress which was kept beside that box. Besides all these she saw a box of chocolates, one box of jelly candy's kept on the bed. 

In front of the dresser she saw he has set a table for two. In the middle of the table there was a flower vase and in it were white lilies. She freed herself from swayam's arm and moved towards the table to see what food he has made. She saw there were two bowls of soup, two plates of noodles, one bowl of chicken popcorn, one basket full of sandwiches and one bottle of coke. There was a note on the table. It was written "A special date for my love with lots of love. 

Sharon was looking at all the foods and decorations with amusement and tears of happiness were constantly flowing from her eyes. Suddenly she felt swayam's arms around her waist. He hugged her from behind and kept his chin on her shoulder.

Swayam: why are you crying? Maine yaha romantic date ki setting kiya tha Halloween date ki nahi. Kuch darawna dikha tumhe?

Sharon: [grimacing] oh god Donald tum bakwaas mat karo. Its incredibly beautiful. I loved it. You did all these things for me? Thank you so much Donald.

Swayam: nahi nahi mujhe thank you mat bolo. Maine ye sab tumhare liye nahi kiya hai balki kaka k liye kiya hai.

Sharon at first glared at him then laughed. Swayam too joined her.

Sharon: waise ye food kaise bana liya?

Swayam: iske liye malls ko salute karna chahiye.

Sharon: woh kyun?

Swayam: ab waha almost har dish ka ready to made solution milta hai isiliye its easy. Mujhe jo kuch easy laga maine le liya. But kisike saath kuch bhi connected nahi hai. Ye nato full Chinese hai aur na..

She places her finger on his lips.

Sharon: par yaha ka har dish love se bana huya hai. Toh huya na ye love cuisine.

Swayam smiles and kisses on her finger. She shyly removes her finger from his lips.

Swayam: tum ready ho jao main bahar wait karta hoon.

She nods. He with a grin on his face leaves the room closing the door behind him. When he was waiting for her in the living room her driver brought her luggage for her. He took them and kept them on simran's room and came back and waited for her in the living room. After about 15 minutes when she opened the door she was showered with rose petals. He has adjusted the bucket of rose petals in that way that when the door of his room will be opened the bucket will turn and the petals will fall on that person who will open the door. She was enjoying the shower of those feather soft petals. She stretched her hands horizontically and closed her eyes to feel the soft petals on her skin. When the shower stopped she opened her eyes and saw swayam leaning over the fridge looking at her intently and lovingly. She rushed in his arms and hugged him tightly. He hugged her too in the same manner.

Sharon: thanks Donald mujhe itna special feel karwane k liye.

Swayam: ab tum mere liye special ho toh tumhe special toh feel karwayunga na. Aur tum ro kyun rahi ho?

Sharon: kyunki maine socha nahi tha main kabhi yeh happiness feel kar payungi.

Swayam: daisy I understand that. But ab main yaha hoon na. So from now onwards you will feel happiness and you will try and break that shell around you.

Sharon: haan Donald I will break that shell around me.

Swayam: I am sure you will. Now lets have lunch.

Sharon: yeah lets go.

He scoops her up in his arms and takes her to his room. 

He makes himself sit on a chair and places Sharon on his lap. He wraps her waist with his left hand and held her tightly. Then they started feeding each other while talking with each other.  

Swayam: [smirking] toh tumhe hamara promise yaad hai?

Sharon: [glared at him] as if you don't know. Meri sari baatein jann liya, sab kuch and now you are asking if I remember it or not.

Swayam: [chuckles] haan aur tumne mujhe punishment bhi de diya uske liye.

Sharon: [narrows her eyes] kyun tumhe kuch problem huya punishment se?

He tightened his grip on her waist and said

Swayam: [grinning] nahi problem kyun hoga? Mujhe toh faida hi huya.

Sharon: [confused] faida? Kaisa faida?

Swayam: [smirking] because of your running behind me we fell on the bed and after that what happened between us I could see you blush for the first time. So..

Sharon: [blushing remembering that moment] shut up Donald.

Swayam: but its true you look incredible when you blush and I love to see you blush because of me.

Sharon: [fake anger] whatever. Lets get the table cleaned.

They cleaned the table and their hands and came back to the room. Sharon took the bouquet and went back to the kitchen and brought the flowers back in a vase and placed it on the bed side table. When she was back in the room she heard a beautiful music playing on the stereo and swayam leaning over his cupboard. She sat on the bed opening the box of jelly candy and pops one in her mouth and again looked at him for offering him the candies. She saw swayam coming towards her with an intense look on his face. He came near her and took the box from her hand and kept it on the bed. She raised her one brow at him.

Sharon: what? Nahi khana?

Swayam sat on the floor covered with the balloons on one of his knees and forwarded his left hand towards Sharon and said

Swayam: dance?

Sharon smiles and nods her head. Then she places her right hand on swayam's hand and gets up from the bed. 

Swayam wraps her waist with his hands and Sharon places her hands on his shoulder. 

Then they started to sway back and forth with the rhythm of the music. With them the balloons were also dancing, those of the balloons which were near their feets. Both were looking deep into each other's eyes, lost in each other. Suddenly swayam started to sing looking intensely in her eyes.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhKSVJOSrW4[/YOUTUBE]

[If you have time then you can listen to this song]

Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona Hi Hai
Tera Na Hona Jane
Kyun Hona Hi Hai

While singing this swayam placed sharon's hand over his heart. She could feel his heart pounding on his chest, each beat chanting her name.

Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai
Surmaiye Shaam Aati 
Tumse Hi Tumse Hi
Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai
Zindagi Kehlati Hai
Tumse Hi Tumse Hi

He sang those lines looking deep into her green eyes. Both his hands were wrapped around her waist. Her one hand was over his heart and another around his neck. She was also looking intensely in his eyes where she could see pure love for her. His eyes were sparkling with love for her. She could feel he was singing each of the lines of this song for her meaning them from the core of his heart.  

Aankhon Mein Ankhne Teri
Bahoon Mein Baahein Teri
Mera Na Mujhe Mein Kuch Raha Hua Kya
Baaton Mein Baatein Teri 
Raatein Saugatein Teri
Kyun Tera Sab Yeh Ho Gaya
Hua Kya
Mein Kahin Bhi Jata Hoon 
Tumse Hi Mil Jata Hoon
Tumse Hi Tumse Hi

He turned her and now her back was against his chest. He rested his head on her shoulder and she could feel his warm breath on her neck.

She closed her eyes to feel him. He also closed his eyes. Her scent filled his lungs and with every breath he took more and more of it.

Shoor Mein Khamoshi Hai 
Thodi Se Behoshi Hai 
Tum Se Hi Tum Se Hi
Aadha Sa Wada Kabhi
Aadhe Se Jayada Kabhi
Jee Chahe Karlu Is Trah Wafa Ka
Chode Na Chote Kabhi
Tode Na Tute Kabhi 
Jo Dhaga Tumse Jud Gaya Wafa Ka

He again turned her to make her face him and slowly slowly pulled her towards him. Now they hugging each other and still swaying. Their bodies have molded into one. Sharon could hear his heart beat. Her head was on his chest and his head on the top of her head. They were hugging each other tightly and their eyes were still closed.

Mein Tera Sharmaya Hoon 
Jo Mein Ban Paya Hoon
Tumse Hi Tumse Hi
Raste Miljate Hai
Manzile Miljati Hai

Tumse Hi Tumse Hi

Swayam sang these lines huskily. By now they have stopped swaying. Both of them could feel each other's warm breath on their face as their faces were just inches apart. 

Swayam moved a little bit now touching sharon's shaky lips. He was looking into sharon's eyes and waiting for any disapproval from her. She slowly closes her eyes and moved her hands in his hair from his neck. He started to move his lips on hers slowly and softly tasting her soft rosy lips. She started to respond to his kiss with the same passion tasting his honey sweet lips. After like eternity swayam pulled away from the kiss out of breath. Sharon looked at him and then shyly looked away blushing.

He hugged her with a sweet smile playing on his face. She hugged him back. The kiss was soft yet passionate, it was their first kiss.

I am really very bad in describing stuffs, especially romantic stuffs. Hope I could do justice to this part. Please forgive me for my mistakes. Do hit the like button and leave your precious comments. Thank you.

PREVIOUS                                               NEXT

Edited by Anindita91 - 11 years ago
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res..:p
Unres
Yay I m first πŸ₯³
Coming to update.
Who said that u r bad at writing romantic stuffs.It was really an amazing update.
Loved swayam's surprise.He decorated sharon's room of her choices.Swayam's dialogues were hilarious.Loved the way he teases sharon about their romance sessiom n her blush
The song n pics made this dance n their first kiss more beautifull.
Loved the update
Waiting for next partEdited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago