Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very nice. Nice pics addition too
sreya19roy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LAME?? U call this lame?? 😲

Seriously u r a big time idiot. Tor ekhon maar khawar dorkar acche, ettu maar khele jodi tor, bhatka huwa dimag correct path e fire ashe 🤔

Anyways coming to the update, it was really really nice update Anindita, I absolutely loved it 😊 I wanted it to be a bit more longer bt since u have ur exams so I won't be pressurizing u bt after exams I want bade wale updates n NO EXCUSES ALLOWED 😳

Anyways coming back to the update, this really was a nice update, really cute, sweet n fun update, Enjoyed every bit of it...simply beautiful 😊

Thanx a lot for the pm n update fast 😊
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
YEAY !! I'm so happy that Swayam realised Sharon is his Daisy !! The way Sharon got mad when Swayam called Donald a cartoon was so freaking cute !! I wonder what Swayam is going to do now and can't wait for the next update !!
Mahirah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update :)
Finaallly Swayam knows about his daisyy😳😳
Cant wait for the next update
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow...such a sweet update!
really loved it..waitin for more!
thnx for the pm..all the best!
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the really late comment but thanks for the pm and awesome updates :D so finally Swayam found out who his Daisy is

Nikki <3
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So finally Swayam got to know about his daisy. Hopefully even Sharon finds out soon that Swayam is her donald😳 Loved it when Swayam got scared of the doggie by remembering their first meet😆 And aww when Sharon kinda gave a bhashaan to Swayam when he teased her donald as a cartoon name. Well I think they both consider each other as more than friends. Looking forward to when Swayam reveals himself as her Donald. Hope that happens real soon. Awesome update there Anindita

PS: Good luck with exams 
silver6strings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...
i love this FF...❤️
thanks for the pm...
ShrutikaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey luved the update...such a wonderful update...finally swayam know his that sharon is his daisy...n the way he was teasing sharon...n sharon too blushing...how cute...very well penned...thnx for pm.
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This update was so much fun finally Swayam got to know Sharon is daisy and Sharon's reaction when Swayam was making fun of Donald (the name) was so cute. Thnx for the PM and update soon.