Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hey this is also a wonderful works of u r s how sweet family they both hav but u dint update a nxt chap yet wht happen to u i love this n u r other story but u r continue it since a year plz continue n update
Incorrect thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hey loved it.. an amazing story loved d names donald and daisy soo cute
evn liked their bond.. jus hate vikranth.. waiting for ua update 
armaanasadksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally finish read all in a go. OMG grl I'm speechless what a FF. this is best FF i have ever red. pls pls update nd pls PM me. pls don't discontinue this FF. now pls include some VruShan wala SwaRon pics also in it. loved it pls pls update soon.
Preetirox thumbnail
hey your ff is just amazing😛 read everything in one go it was awesome! just loved it❤️ please continue its a beautiful piece work! update soon! eagerly waiting for it! and your stories are just awesome and your a awesome writer! thanks a ton for this ff and continue please!
TanHa_VruShan thumbnail

Awesome FF...Best FF ever...Please update soon...Ur FF keeps TanHa alive...plz update soon :)

AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
we r waiting for this story...plz continue this story
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
r u planning to update this
im waiting for it plz update soon
gsk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anindita91

Chapter 20

I have read this FF atleast two times back to back. Its almost two years since you have left it. but i am still eagerly waiting for the updates. What happened to you ?  fantasti storyline and incredible writing. PLEASE Please upload the rest of the story.. Please!!!

In Rdx Sir's Cabin

Rdx Sir: finally you both are here. Come here quickly i have an important announcement to make.

Sharon didn't want to move nor Swayam. Both were standing at the door steps frozen. They didn't know, especially Sharon, to be happy or sad. In front of her was standing an angel, her father, her dearest Daddy and with him was standing a smirking demon.

Sharon was hell scared; she had her Donald with her she knows. Her father and all her friends were also there but still she couldn't breathe properly. Swayam felt like ripping that demon's head and kill him. He felt like he shouldn't live and his look, the way he was looking at Sharon up to down, he felt disgusted. Her father came towards her and asked in a stern voice.

Gautam: who is this boy? [then he looked at Swayam] leave my daughter.

She wanted to say it's her Donald, his baby Swayam, who has grown up now but she didn't get her voice. She stood there like a statue, shivering. Swayam knew what she must be feeling. He was angry with Mr. Raiprakash for leaving his daughter to suffer and never bother to know whether she is doing fine or not, but he remembered her taking promise from him that he will never let her Daddy know about what she had to go through. He sighed and replied.

Swayam: Uncle it's me Swayam, you remember me right?

A smile crept on his face. He hugged both of them together. Both were very precious for him. He has always loved Swayam like his son. He was his best friend's son but for him he was his own son. But he never realised after his wife's death what he has lost. He lost his daughter, son, his friends, everyone cause of his decision of staying away from all. He pulled away.

Gautam: let's go and finish the meeting quickly and then we will talk. Okay?

He said smiling. Sharon was still standing like a statue there looking at Vikrant.

Gautam: princess you remember him? [he said pointing at Vikrant]

Swayam wanted to say to her father that she can never forget him. He has ruined her life. But stopped himself cause of her promise.

Vikrant came towards them and said in a teasing tone.

Vikrant: of course Mr. Raiprakash, how can she forget me? Right baby?

This made Sharon shiver more. Swayam coughed and shake Sharon a bit. She looked at him. He cleared his throat and said.

Swayam: Dai..Sharon Rdx Sir has called us here for a meeting. Let's go. He is waiting for us. [he said trying to act normal, but it was difficult for him to act calm when that demon was there looking at his Daisy like he will have her any moment.]

He whispered actually mouthed to Sharon that i am here. He pleaded Sharon with his eyes to act normal and not fall weak in front of that demon. She nodded slightly. He was still holding Sharon's hand and pulled her with him towards their friends and made her stand beside Rey. He knew that Rey can protect her but still he was constantly stealing glances of his Daisy and Vikrant. Rdx Sir indicated Mr. Raiprakash and Vikrant Deshmukh to take their seats. After everyone settled down he said.

Rdx Sir: okay guys i am sure everyone must know him [he pointed at Gautam Raiprakash] he is one of the biggest business tycoon of our country and he is Mr. Vikrant Deshmukh, Mr. Raiprakash's business partner. They are here to sponsor the charity event, and they will also hold seminar for all those children for whom we are holding this event. 

Rey: seminar like what?

Rdx Sir: they will give them some tips on studies, how to become a successful businessman and they will also share their journey of how they became the Gautam Raiprakash and the Vikrant Deshmukh.

Kriya: wow that's great. All the children will get inspired to study hard. It will be a great encouragement for them.

Gautam: yes and for that reason we are here. [he gave her a warm smile which she gladly returned]

Rdx Sir: okay you guys [looking at Swayam and Sharon] will have to organise the seminar. It will be held on day after tomorrow. And i called you all here because if we will keep only the seminar then the kids can get bored. So you all will have to prepare at least one group dance for them to entertain them but yes something other than what you have decided for the charity event. They will be there also so i guess you will not want to get eggs for repeating the same dance routine. [he said jokingly].

Everyone laughed except Swayam and Sharon. Sharon was hell scared as now she will have to work with that demon. But she relaxed a bit knowing Swayam and her Daddy will be with her.

Rdx Sir: okay so now let's get to work. Swayam and Sharon you two go with Mr. Raiprakash and Mr. Deshmukh and the rest of you go and make a routine for the group dance.

They all left the cabin. All of their friends wanted to ask them why she was scared and what they wanted to say back at rehearsal hall. But they knew this is not the right time to ask them so they went to rehearsal hall reluctantly.

Gautam: so princess are we going to discuss everything while in standing here? [he looked at his surroundings, they were standing in the corridor outside Rdx Sir's cabin] come on take us to some place wher..

He was cut off by Vikrant.

Vikrant: Mr. Raiprakash i think you should go home and take some rest. You just came here today. I will manage everything.

Sharon was hyperventilating by now. She could feel he has some motive behind sending her Daddy off to their house.

Gautam: no it's okay. I want to talk with them. I am meeting my son after like 11 years and more than that i want to ask them few questions [he said looking at their intertwined hands]

This made Vikrant growl and Swayam smile. He was happy he still remembers everything and wanted to spend his time with them. He wanted his Gautam Uncle back but he also knew Sharon will never let him tell anything to her Daddy. But she is right he will definitively feel very guilty, but again he should know what kind of person is his business partner and how he has hurt Sharon. 

Swayam: Uncle come we will go to the projector room and talk there.

He nodded and followed Swayam and Sharon to the projector room. Swayam never left her hand from the time he saw that demon except for those few minutes in Sir's cabin. All got settled there in the projector room.

In the projector room

Gautam: hmm now tell me whats going on between you two. [he asked with a raising brow]

Swayam: umm..Uncle..

Sharon: Daddy..umm.. we are together.

Gautam: WHAT? [he shouted excitedly] wow that's great. You know Deepak and me used to always discuss that when you two will grow up we will get you two married. I want to tell him that finally the day has come. Does he know Swayam?

Swayam: yes Uncle they know [he said blushing]

Gautam: yeah everyone will know other than me. It was me who chose to stay away from everyone. I haven't talked with them in ages. [he said looking guilty and sad]

Sharon got up and hugged her father.

Sharon: Daddy its okay. Please don't feel guilty.

Swayam and Mr. Raiprakash smiled looking at their loving princess.

Mr. Raiprakash caressed Sharon's cheeks lovingly and asked her.

Gautam: why your room was empty when i visited our house this morning? One of the maids said you are staying with your friend, who is it?

Swayam cleared his voice and Sharon looked everywhere else but her Daddy. She went back and sat beside Swayam and looked at him. She asked him with her eyes should we tell him? Swayam replied with his eyes nervously i don't know. They heard Mr. Raiprakash laughing. They looked at him confused. He said to Sharon.

Gautam: i am sure that friend of yours is none other than Swayam.

They looked away blushing.

Vikrant: Mr. Raiprakash i can't believe you are so cool with the fact that your daughter is staying with an unknown boy.

Both Swayam and Sharon glared at him.

Gautam: no Vikrant he is not unknown to me and more than that he has his parents and sister in his house and Ramu also.

Swayam and Sharon looked at each other worried. They wondered will Mr. Raiprakash take Sharon back home when he will know that his parents and Simran are not here.

Swayam: [nervously] umm Dad..i mean no one's here. I stay here with Ramu Kaka. They are in London.

Vikrant: see i told you..i think you should take Sharon back home with you. Who knows what he will do with her. [he said with a disgusted face, but only SwaRon knew that it's just a mask and he is smirking inside]

Swayam felt awful. He wanted to kill that demon then and there.

Swayam: LISTEN..

Sharon: Donald please..

Both were cut off.

Gautam: guys relax. [looked at Vikrant] i know Swayam from the day he was born and more than him i know Deepak and Nandini. Their son can never be cheap. He will protect my daughter but never harm or hurt her. I know that.

He said proudly. Vikrant glared at Swayam.

Gautam: but the two of you still call each other Donald and Daisy? [he asked amused]

They both nodded shyly which made Mr. Raiprakash chuckle.

Gautam: okay let's do one thing. Why don't you two come over at my house for the night? We will discuss about the seminar and spend time together too.

Vikrant looked at Sharon with a mischievous glint in his eyes. But that doesn't go unnoticed by Swayam.  He thought that if they will stay alone at that mansion then it will be easy for Vikrant to take a chance. He thought of a plan.

Swayam: Uncle we can surely come there but we will have to practice for the dance performance. So..

Gautam: [cuts off him] not a problem invite your friends also.

He sighed and gave Vikrant a look.

Please forgive me for my mistakes. Didn't get time to check it. 

Do hit the like button and leave you precious comments. 😳  

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Please update I miss this story 
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey amazing ff.plese update