India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon's parents! (Page 2)

Winds.of.Winter Senior Member
Winds.of.Winter
Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
For me sharon's dad was alwz like this rich businessman,a lil bit fat but cute uncle Embarrassedwho would be very businesslike but at the same time the kinda guy who is very good with the younger generation.as in he would b lik " i m proud of my daughter.sharon is the best." but at the same time he would hug her tight when he saw her n welcome warmly any of her frnds.even maybe the kinda father who wud make her understand that dont make enemies, make frnds.(for exmpl agr kriya hoti,n sharon bitched abt her infront of her dad her dad wud persuade her to give up the hate n be frnds).also he has to be the father to whom sharon confesses almost everythng(but she hasnt yet discussed matters of love.but if they do they wont talk about it in detail but aankho hi aankho mein father-daughter will understand each other ).actually in my imagination i hav alwz liked gautam raiprakash.so when he meets swayam he will be very nice to him (maintaining his personality) and baato hi baato mein he will be making sure that he is the right guy for his girl.
about sharon's mom i dont know why but a very nice image doesnt form in my mindConfused.she will be a women of high society for sure for whom "status","image" etc matter a lot.n maybe she is not that emotionally involved with family,even with sharon.sorry for being negative but thats my subconscious mind speaking.but she isnt evil though.just the kinda women who keeps herself busy with parties n stuff

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Sharon's dad ummm ... I am not a CMG phangirl so the last thing I would want Sharon's parents to be like is Ridhima's parents ... I would prefer if Gautam Raiprakash was like Swayam ... sweeet and a perfect gentleman .. and Sharon's mom was like her .. VERY high standards and a lil Stern Smile .. but deep down she is  full of warmth, JUST like Sharon .. 

Swayam would try his Majnu lines on her .. Tongue and she would give him the Stern Smile face and say something like "I didnt fall so easily when I was Sharon's age .. Sharon .. I thought u were smarter than to fall for such cheesy lines" and then Sharon's dad would be like "AHEM .. I beg to differ .. I KNEW u had fallen for MY Majnu lines .. dont bluff the Young master Mrs Raiprakash LOL" and Sharon's mom would blush like SHaron and a SCARED Swayam .. would now feel more and ease as Mr. Raiprakash winks at him .. and Sharon would give them all the *UGH u all are such bags of mush* look .. and then run into her own room and blush herself LOL. You can show Sharon's mom following her in .. and watching Sharon blush .. and realise how happy that dorky looking Majnu-boy makes her daughter . Blushing

Always count on Rafi for a bang on commentClap. I feel most of the swaronians will be wanting sharons parent to be like the one described by Rafi, me too feels that it would be mast. This little nokjhonk will def bring swayam closer to Mr.Gautam raiprakash. Yaar plz jaldi update karna.
yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I think that her dad should be a gentleman . . . . . Who may appear a little tough for him Smile
& when he realizes that swayam is the best man her daughter can get,,,, he behaves very friendly Tongue
well same goes for her mother too

Go to top