India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon's parents!

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hey guys i am writing a 3rd part to my Swaron story where Swayam will be meeting Sharon's parents. Now , i just wanna say I dont believe in that rumour that Kriya and Sharon are supposed to be sisters and all..In my story Sharon's parents are alive and normal.

I have written the first part of the story but now i have got writer's block that is , i'm stuck. Please give ur suggestion as to how you have imagined Sharon's parents will be ? Her dad ? Angry, nice, gloomy or wat ? Her mom ? Over excited , conservative ??

I made 2-3 versions but i dont like any...

Pls tell me what ull think...The suggestion ill like the most ill use in my story and ill PM that person when i do...Please guys do suggest...Anything is ok..as long as they are alive ! Do u think she has siblin?gs!

For the first two stories

Swaron OS 1 :The first date and rain dance - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3096966

Swaron OS 2: This Is LOVE!! - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=30980?00#61120208

Edited by D3ite - 20 July 2012 at 5:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron238Anindita91Tanuka_TanHaHPHolic-3yogini64kritzzz_ArShaBeulaSwaRonLamheChurakeLovenarbhi

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
how about Sharon's dad being a typical dad.. worried about this boy who his daughter is seeing. He gets all hyper and angry when he comes to know about the fact that she's got a boyfriend. And Sharon's mom..the concerned mother who see's the depth of her daughter's love in her eyes...and approves of the nervous wrecked boy in front of her at the first sight itself. Sharon's dad can be strict and all.. hinting to Swayam every now and then about what might happen to him if he ever hurts sharon.. in short... her parents can be like Dr Shashank and Padma
\

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
as Sharon is sweet...obviously i want her dad to pamper her  a lot...not the strict types but as a guide...telling her abt right and wrong straightly when needed...

and mom i wud want to see her as excited sorts...as to who is the guy and i want to see a good rapport kind of thing between swayam and sharon mom...

Anonymous--

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Sharon's dad ummm ... I am not a CMG phangirl so the last thing I would want Sharon's parents to be like is Ridhima's parents ... I would prefer if Gautam Raiprakash was like Swayam ... sweeet and a perfect gentleman .. and Sharon's mom was like her .. VERY high standards and a lil Stern Smile .. but deep down she is  full of warmth, JUST like Sharon .. 

Swayam would try his Majnu lines on her .. Tongue and she would give him the Stern Smile face and say something like "I didnt fall so easily when I was Sharon's age .. Sharon .. I thought u were smarter than to fall for such cheesy lines" and then Sharon's dad would be like "AHEM .. I beg to differ .. I KNEW u had fallen for MY Majnu lines .. dont bluff the Young master Mrs Raiprakash LOL" and Sharon's mom would blush like SHaron and a SCARED Swayam .. would now feel more and ease as Mr. Raiprakash winks at him .. and Sharon would give them all the *UGH u all are such bags of mush* look .. and then run into her own room and blush herself LOL. You can show Sharon's mom following her in .. and watching Sharon blush .. and realise how happy that dorky looking Majnu-boy makes her daughter . Blushing

Edited by SwaRon911 - 20 July 2012 at 6:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meeryyTanuka_TanHaAnonymous--SnoweyLovenarbhimarauder

Anindita91 IF-Dazzler
Anindita91
Anindita91

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged
i think sharon's character itself says that her dad should be like the pampering ones...and her mother can be freindly and supoportive...yes as sharon is their parents at the beginning they will react to how the boy is...whether he will take care of her or not...but they come to know that swayam is the best person in this whole world and loves their daughter more than himself...then they might support her decision...

Anonymous--

swa-ron Goldie
swa-ron
swa-ron

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
it wud be great if she has a sibling
dis is ma pov

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--BeulaSwaRon

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Sharon is hyper and very image conscious... She is basically a conservative, controlled person, so definitely she must have got these traits from her parents  and her behaviour is coz of her upbringing... SO looking at it :

Sharon's father --  Gautam Rai Prakash ---- a talented dancer, soft but proud due to his acheivements, very high tempered and a typical dad who do not trust any other boy except Rey to be with his daughter and has very high expectations from his daughter.

Sharon's mother --  ? -- a very society conscious lady. She does not like her daughter to commit any mistakes. She wants her to be just perfect... Full of attitude, arrogance and proudness. Can be very rude, if things do not go her way...
mahak_28 Senior Member
mahak_28
mahak_28

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i thnk as ws potrayed earlier tht her dad is a gr8 n famous dancer f hs tym (rem kriya ws a gr8 fan f hm)...so he wld b a cool prsnDay Dreaming..fun loving types who wld pamper sharon a lot...he wld gel along really well wid swayam..bt sharon's mum wld be mre of d attitude giver...a high headed rich women..some1 frm whom sharon hs greatly inherited her angerOuch...she wld nt be vry happy wid swayam's presence considerng he's nt rich types so she will gve a not so happpy look to swayam...swayam being a shy prsn wld feel scard frm MRS rai prakash...he wld stumble nd fumble in all ways n frnt f hm bt wld manage a gr8 impresn in frnt f her dad...her dad wld b pleasd 2meet hm n wld tell hm to meet hm as oftn as he can

as far as siblings r cncrnd i dnt thnk siblin prt suits d track...SmileWink

Go to top