India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Plz Read

loveayeshaxox Senior Member
loveayeshaxox
loveayeshaxox

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Hey Big smileso I was thinking if all of us could watch DEK againTongue at 8:30.N afterwards when the episode finishes we can share our views and stuffSmile.Maybe someone can even write the written updates again or at least copy paste themStar.N if we dont watch it on weekends and forbid ourselves that way it can last even longer even though we already have watched those epis I think It will be fun and that way we can keep our forum active tooClap.So what I am gonna do is watch dek @8:30 one epi a day and then come on this forum and share my views hopefully u guys will do the same plz guys for the sake of Manveer lets do this...Thumbs UpHeart
Heart

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotiwaliaultravioletrayilvudaycandy08prachuryaAnmol_.Roze12carisma2...navina...-BerryCharm-.Killer.

ultravioletray Goldie
ultravioletray
ultravioletray

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
ok////lets try this 4 the sake of ManveerBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prachurya

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Hey gr8 idea! We can have a vintage thread where we post the links of one episode a day and discuss abt it at 8:30PM. i am excited as DEK used to be a 45 minutes show before!
ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
dats a gr8 idea lets start frm monday...m sure it vld b fun
.Killer. IF-Addictz
.Killer.
.Killer.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Gr8 idea buddy...We must do everything for sake of Manveer...the eternal love story
SO I'm WID UThumbs Up

candy08

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
i m so happy that we all want to keep dek alive..believe me the shows that have touched our hearts always remain alive in one way or the other doesn't matter how old they are, i am a great fan of old pakistani plays and watch some of them on you tube again and again, good things never die..essence of manveer and udayveer will always stay in our hearts!
candy08 IF-Dazzler
candy08
candy08

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
YOU ARE RIGHT IS DRAMAY NAY HMAY BHOT ACHE LOVERS DEKAYE AUR PYAAR KARNAY KA NYA TAREKA BHI JAB TAK SURAJ CHAND RAHE GA MANVEER KA NAAM RAHE GA HUM MIL KAR IS KHANI KO AMAR KAR DE GAY YE AK AZEEM FAIRYTALE HAI I THING IT IS THE BEST FAIRYTALE I EVER LISTEN OR WATCH
Shazzie IF-Dazzler
Shazzie
Shazzie

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I love this idea. Would love to keep the charm and love for DEK alive even after it ends

-BerryCharm-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index