India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS DESTINY (Page 3)

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
OK I was really glad you sent me the PM :)  I've replied to that :)Thank you so much for that !! 

And really sorry for commenting late !!

Your story is very nice...I would love to read more...Please do continue :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarun

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Part 3

Khushi stared at Arnav with her mouth open.

K: What the...!!

Arnav raised his eyebrows. Khushi put a hand on her mouth horrified at what she was about to say.

K: you knew? How? Since when?

A: i have never really bought his other stories before. How he always stayed away for his so called work. How he is building a home for Di which is still not finished after 2 years. I just had a feeling that something was not right. But my suspicions were confirmed when i heard him talking to the jeweler on the fone ordering an engagement ring(Arnav clutched the steering wheel at these words) that was when i knew it for sure that he is a lying scumbag and is cheating with Di. I just did nt know dat the girl was u.

K: he lied to us too arnavji. He pretended to be a bachelor and lived as a paying guest in buaji's home. Then circumstances were such that i had to be engaged to him.

A: why didnt u tell me before khushi?

K: arnavji i tried. When i found out that he was married i broke the engagement. I even tried to tell Di but could nt bring myself to ruin her happiness(with tears in her eyes)

K: khushi crying is not gona solve anything. For every problem there is a solution. We just have to find it.

Khushi glanced at arnav and itched to ask if he believes her or not. Somehow his trust was important for her. But thinking about their past encounters it wud nt be the first time if arnav misunderstands her.

K: arnavji do u believe me?

Arnav glanced at khushi. She was clutching her dupatta so hard that her knuckles were turning red. She was afraid..he realized.

A: khushi i think i know u enough to believe that whatever your problem with me u will never intentionaly hurt my family specially Di.

Khushi was overcome with relief and some other emotion which she could not identify. Tenderness? No. She shook her head it was just relief. Thank god laad governer believed her.

A: khushi?

Khushi came out of her thoughts and noticed that they have reached home.

K: arnavji what are we gonna do? U heard him na? He will destroy my jiji's happiness. And babuji? What will it so to him!!( khushi said getting agitated)

A: this is nt just abt ur family anymore. It is abt mine too. He in nt only threatning to break ur sister's wedding but my brother's too. Dont worry i will do anything to protect our families.

K: but wat r u gonna do?

A: khushi do u trust me?

K: but..

A: u trust me or not?

K: i do.

A: then go home. We will talk tomorrow. I will think of something.

Khushi wanted to argue but sensing his mood she didnt. After all he had shown his trust on her and now he was just asking to trust him. She got out of the car.

K: bye

Arnav nodded and watched her go with thoughtful eyes.

Khushi could nt sleep all night. She was dreading the morning. What will happen. What will arnavji do? Jiji looks so happy and everybody is so excited. Remembering how shyam had threatened her not only her sister's happiness was at stake but her reputation too. Arnavji believed her but what abt the other people at RM.

Hey devi maiyya plz help me..khushi pleaded

Buaji: O Sanka devi!!where r u?

K: uff buaji wont even let me think in peace(grumbling khushi went to her)

In RM the prepration for mehndi were almost complete. Shyam had told anjali that he has to go for some important work and will be back in 2-3 hours. Anjali had not argued knowing it was a ladies function and she would be busy. Shaym anticipating that had decided to use this time to look for a house for himself and khushiji.

Since boys were not allowed in the function anjali had strictly told akash, NK and arnav to stay away. Akash seemed reluctant but had to give in.

Arnav was lost in deep thought not paying attention to these trivial matters. He kept thinking about the decision he had took after a night of deliberation and thought and planning. He was amazed at how the solution had presented itself to him and once it had he had nt been able to think about anything else. Any other solution seemed wrong. But the question was will she agree? Arnav did not know. He had long since given up the effort of trying to understand her as Khushi Kumari Gupta had the tendency to always surprise him. 

Ok guys third chapter ends here. I cant realy handle long updates because of ramzan but i will try to compensate for it by updating as early as possibleSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

fan09susibutterfly7ipkkndfanforevashagun_sarunashred12-CreativeSoul-tinsel

ipkkndfanforeva IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfanforeva
ipkkndfanforeva

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
gr8 update!Big smile

continue soon. thanks for the pmSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarun

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
he knew and never said anything great
what is your plan arnie it better be good only then she will agree as you rightly said with khushi you never know
i am guessing that his plan is what he did in the show but hopefully not a contract marriage that would be depressing
well only time and next update will tell
thanx for pm see ya soon

iamtopper Senior Member
iamtopper
iamtopper

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
omg!!!
what will happen next... i think he will ask her 2 marry him
asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged