India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS DESTINY

sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
ok guys this is my first shot at writing an OS. just had this random idea so please bear with me and any spelling or typing mistakes!!WinkWink i am just uploading the first part and i will upload the rest if i get a decent response from you people so read it and let me know Tongue

Part 1Smile

Shantivan was ablaze with lights. the grandeour and decour was a sight to behold. It was the sangeet ceremony of Payal Gupta and Akash Raizada. Music and laughter was echoing across the huge palace like home which was a bit strange as it was the home of ASR. The mighty serious and reserved ASR who did not like noise and did not like music but he had to give in because of his Di and also for some other person at whose face he always liked to bring a smile not that he would admit it to himself let alone anyone else. Also he liked challenges so when she challenged him that she would win the sangeet competition , he had'nt been able to resist. On his face he was angry that she had the nerve to challenge him but on the inside he was amused and resigned by the fact that Khushi Kumari Gupta was the only one who could dare to defy him. ( he still remembered the guest house incident!!)

Sangeet ceremony was going on and the raizadas were ahead by 9 points. Even khushi's amazing performance had not been able to bridge the gap. Arnav shot a look at khushi who was standing with her family and looking a little worried. He could not help but give her a little smirk which showed his amusement at her fear. Altough he was faking non-chalance at his face but in his heart he was still mermerized by her performance. He had not been able to take his eyes off of khushi during her whole dance and he was so distracted that he even forgot Mr Das's name.

It was time for the last performance by the Gupta side. Khushi and her partner were to perform on a duet song. Arnav knew that they would lose and a part of his heart was not happy about it so rather to see her dejected face he went to his room to attend an important phone call. He was talking on the phone when he noticed a diturbance at the pool side. What he saw made his fists clench with fury. Some guy with his back to him was standing in front of khushi grabbing her by her arms and hurting her. The same way Arnav did at Deewali or at the time when he found out about her engagement. Khushi had tears in her eyes and was looking terrified. This pushed Arnav Singh Raizada over the edge as only he was allowed to hurt Khushi. He started to move forward when he recognized the man. His eyes grew wide as he saw that it was Shyam, his jeeja, the beloved husband of his Di!!

Ok guys the first part ends here.LOL i know its a realy short update but i cant realy write more unless im sure you people want to read itWink. So give me ur response and i will see. Tell me if you want to know whether arnav listens to thier whole conversation or not and what will be his reaction!!
Big smileBig smile
Big smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger1234iamtoppervoldemortindu9nermicDarkBecomingsuri2610-tanya96-LIONHEARTseabeautysaucechipsipkkndfanforevaLily2011penny25zafishagun_sarunriafnaTia.0ameena671Veena..tinselkeenu_kkfelicitysmoak.asrcraze

susi Senior Member
susi
susi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
ohhh super Big smileBig smile
Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Nice start...its original and unexpected..great job and very well written please do continue and pm the next update
chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
pls pls do continue i wanna know what happens next
will it be same as show or different pls do continue
Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
update soon
What will she do
sunny_sarun IF-Dazzler
sunny_sarun
sunny_sarun

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Part 2

Khushi was trying to free herself but shyamji was not letting her go.

S: how cud u do this to me khushiji

K: dont u have any shame. Ur a married man and anjaliji loves u so much and u still..

S: I dont care about Rani Sahiba. I only care about u khushiji. Plz believe me im telling the truth.

K: Truth? Do u even knw the meaning of it? You lied to my whole family and now u say that i shud trust u? Why wud i do dat? Now just let me go or else...

S: or else? Or else wat khushiji? You will scream? There is no one here to listen to u. Nd u shud believe me wen i say dat i can do ANYTHING to make u mine. I can even destroy ur family and trust me i have enough experience of it!!

K: what are u talking abt!!?

S: maybe u shud ask ur babuji abt dis. How he came to be in the condition he is in rite now. (with an evil smirk)

K: just stay away from me and my family!!

S: i cant do dat khushiji. You have time till ur sis wedding which is in two days. If till then u wont gve me a positive ans then i will tell everyone dat u have been trying to seduce me.

K: WHAT!!!

S: yes! Think abt it. Wat will happen to ur sis?? Her second wedding broken. Tch tch tch.

K: u wont do dis

S: of course i wont unless u give me an ans i want.

Saying this shyam left.

Arnav stood rooted to the spot unable to believe what happened. Khushi was still standing there as if in shock and tears were flowing from her eyes. Without a concious thought he moved forwards.

A: (whispering) Khushi..

Khushi jumped thinking it was shyam again but it was arnavji. He was looking shocked and in his eyes was a hatred so strong that she nearly choked.

He heard!!. Thought khushi

K: Ar..arnavji...i dont..i mean...I...

A: Khushi its time for ur last performance, everyone must be wondering where u r. U shud go.

K: but arnavji i dnt thnk i can...

A: no buts khushi come on. We will talk after the ceremony.

Khushi was standing on the stage wearing a green saree and looking like a godess. Her partner had nt come and she was realy worried. Also at the back of her mind she was scared. Scared of how much arnav heard and how will he react.

I shud have told him..thought khushi

Arnav was standing staring at khushi as she waited for her partner. But her partner did nt come. Everyone was whisperng how the Guptas will lose. Khushi was looking dejected and he remembered how important it was for her to win against him. Before he knew it his legs started moving forwards. Everyone was stunned to see the great Arnav Singh Raizada on the stage. Arnav himself did nt knw how he came on the stage, he just knew that he cud nt bear to see khushi sad. Nad without thinking he started dancing with her. She felt so good in his arms as if she was made specially for him.

(TREI MERI PLAYING)

Guptas won. All thanks to arnav. Shyam was looking livid. He cud nt believe wat he has seen but he comforted himself that after what threat he had given to khushi she will answer positively.

Khushi was in the guest room changing. When she came out she saw arnavji waiting for her.

A: Akash has gone to drop ur family. You come with me.

K: with you? But why? I can go by myself.

A: khushi how many times do i have to tell u dat wen i say some thing listen to it!!

Khushi flinched. She was now sure that arnavji holds her responsible. Sighing she went with him and sat in the car. Arnav started driving. There was silence for few minutes.

K: Arnavji..

A: what??

K: i..( she cleared her throat) I wanted to tell you but..

A: Save ur breath khushi.

K: no realy plz believe me i wanted to tell u..

A: khushi look I..

K: no arnavji listen to me..

A: Khushi Kumari Gupta wud u be quiet and listen to wat im trying to say!!!

Khushi fall silent.

A: I already knew abt shyam.

K: WHAT???

Ok the second part ends here. I will try to update the next part soon J

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger1234iamtoppernermicfan09susiLIONHEARTsaucechipsBonhi_ipkkndipkkndfanforevarakenduvadanaLily2011-CreativeSoul-tinselameena671asrcrazefelicitysmoak.

susi Senior Member
susi
susi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
superClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_sarun

Lily2011 IF-Dazzler
Lily2011
Lily2011

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
nice do pm me?????????????