Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The IPKKND chat group (ICG)- Welcome to join!:)* (Page 89)

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Joined: 12 July 2011
Posts: 53215

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Originally posted by Priya025

Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Originally posted by Priya025

Great idea yar
I m Priya
I m from Punjab
I m 21 
I like watching tv nd listening to music
 
Lolz ! so u speak punjabi ?
Of course I speak Punjabi
chalo, fir asi punjabich gal kar de hai Smile nale tusi vade ho, te main tonu pri di bulaungi :)
hanji jarur. Hor Simran dasso apne bare

ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1654

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 21magique

Originally posted by ASR12

Originally posted by 21magique

Originally posted by laxmigayatry


 
Hey..wats ur name?
Hi, i'm Laxmi from south India.
i'M really crazy about IPKKND in fact my entire school is!
Now i'm in grade 10 what you???
 Am Fahima from mauritius. Am 21... Also a great fan of IPK..

hey fahima..i'm zaina..also from mauritius!!..where do u live??..Smile

Hey zaina..I live in Q-bornes and U??
[/QUOTE]
harey,i also live in quatre bornes!!..
morning_dews IF-Sizzlerz
morning_dews
morning_dews

Joined: 13 August 2011
Posts: 15136

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
alll over here...pardon me, am lil busy for 1/2n hour...
gotta go and watch my hawwtwa... see you all at 8:30
21magique Goldie
21magique
21magique

Joined: 07 March 2012
Posts: 1076

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR12

Originally posted by 21magique

Originally posted by ASR12

Originally posted by 21magique

Originally posted by laxmigayatry


 
Hey..wats ur name?
Hi, i'm Laxmi from south India.
i'M really crazy about IPKKND in fact my entire school is!
Now i'm in grade 10 what you???
 Am Fahima from mauritius. Am 21... Also a great fan of IPK..

hey fahima..i'm zaina..also from mauritius!!..where do u live??..Smile

Hey zaina..I live in Q-bornes and U??

harey,i also live in quatre bornes!!..
[/QUOTE]

Really??wer in q.b???
AnuLovesBarun Senior Member
AnuLovesBarun
AnuLovesBarun

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 870

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babes25

Originally posted by chuky

 
Originally posted by babes25

Hiya all...

My name is Shami... I am from Wales, UK but originally from Sri Lanka..I am 28 years old..Married and have a 19 months old baby boy..and a massive massive fan of IPK...

hie shami diii...im anu...a bigHugto u


A big hug to u too Anu...Hug
so how r u dii...n ur babySmile...im doin my btech n love ipkknd to d coreEmbarrassed
AnuLovesBarun Senior Member
AnuLovesBarun
AnuLovesBarun

Joined: 01 April 2012
Posts: 870

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashmi24sya

alll over here...pardon me, am lil busy for 1/2n hour...
gotta go and watch my hawwtwa... see you all at 8:30
same vth me tooo c ya 
-SI- IF-Rockerz
-SI-
-SI-

Joined: 20 September 2011
Posts: 6075

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chuky

Originally posted by babes25

Originally posted by chuky

 
Originally posted by babes25

Hiya all...

My name is Shami... I am from Wales, UK but originally from Sri Lanka..I am 28 years old..Married and have a 19 months old baby boy..and a massive massive fan of IPK...

hie shami diii...im anu...a bigHugto u


A big hug to u too Anu...Hug
so how r u dii...n ur babySmile...im doin my btech n love ipkknd to d coreEmbarrassed


We both are fine Anu..Thanks... Aw that's wonderful.., and I am crazy about IPK too, just too crazy...
ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Joined: 12 April 2012
Posts: 1654

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 21magique

Originally posted by ASR12

Originally posted by 21magique

Originally posted by ASR12

Originally posted by 21magique

Originally posted by laxmigayatry


 
Hey..wats ur name?
Hi, i'm Laxmi from south India.
i'M really crazy about IPKKND in fact my entire school is!
Now i'm in grade 10 what you???
 Am Fahima from mauritius. Am 21... Also a great fan of IPK..

hey fahima..i'm zaina..also from mauritius!!..where do u live??..Smile

Hey zaina..I live in Q-bornes and U??

harey,i also live in quatre bornes!!..

Really??wer in q.b???
[/QUOTE]
tristan d'avice..near BDC now converted into intermart!!..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
What age group do you fall under?

Author: aanu23   Replies: 1   Views: 788

aanu23 1 788 10 November 2011 at 5:13am by aanu23
It almost feels like a support group

Author: meera30   Replies: 4   Views: 748

meera30 4 748 03 November 2011 at 2:39am by Shahu
which group do you belong to?

2 3

Author: srinijha   Replies: 21   Views: 1745

srinijha 21 1745 28 September 2011 at 11:41am by minuu
IPKKNDIANS Age-group...

Author: khalida4u   Replies: 0   Views: 710

khalida4u 0 710 24 July 2011 at 12:00pm by khalida4u
Welcome !Welcome! Welcome!

2

Author: maris08   Replies: 15   Views: 2739

maris08 15 2739 03 June 2011 at 10:55am by Nikki-Bolly

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index