Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The IPKKND chat group (ICG)- Welcome to join!:)* - Page 48

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
to all ARSHIANS...pls continue to vote on itimes !!!!!

the voting is still open πŸ˜Š

make sure we do our bit to help ARSHI win the awards !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jessicad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey! Im jessica. Im from India and Im 19 years old.
I've watched IPKKND from the very first episode, where I drooled over Arnav's entry from the helicopter, and fell hopelessly in love with him.
Since then I've been a crazy fan of IPK, and all I ever think about is IPK.
My craziness is so well spread among my friends, that they know better to never say anything against IPK in front of me, or I'd chew them alive!
I love reading, writing and singing, and my current obsession is writing OS's on ArHi. I heart them! 

Nice to meet you Simran. Really cute name. πŸ˜³
Edited by jessicad - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Hi christine...surely appreciate ur effort to watch IPK anf happy that u are enjoying it too !!!!

welcome to the world of ARSHIANS !!!!

pleasure to know U !!!!

same :D
lareefab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hi tanvi...a real pleasure πŸ˜Š

am jyothi πŸ˜Š
PS. should we call u Di...coz u are older than most of us here...wat do u prefer...Tanvi or Di...we will call u as u wish !!!!

Hey. I'm Lareefa and i'm 26 yrs... makes me elder than everyone else i gues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm a Crazy fan of IPKKND and weekends it's me and my phone and U tube only...

to all ARSHIANS...pls continue to vote on itimes !!!!!

the voting is still open πŸ˜Š

make sure we do our bit to help ARSHI win the awards !!!!!

Definitely ! IPKKND needs to pick up more awards. The gold awards were A DISASTER.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

True, i think we shud call the older people in the ICG di :) Can we call u taani di, if u dont mind...😊

Even Ankita..i think shes 23..we shud also call her di..maybe anu di ? If thats fyn with her..

u are right simran...guess we should call them Di...after all we have members in here who are as young as 12 years old...it will be odd for all of us to call them by name...but lets see what they prefer to be called as !!!!!
I have met ppl who dont like being called Di even though they are older than us...so lets wait for their reply !!!!!
This content was originally posted by: jessicad

Hey! Im jessica. Im from India and Im 19 years old.

I've watched IPKKND from the very first episode, where I drooled over Arnav's entry from the helicopter, and fell hopelessly in love with him.
Since then I've been a crazy fan of IPK, and all I ever think about is IPK.
My craziness is so well spread among my friends, that they know better to never say anything against IPK in front of me, or I'd chew them alive!
I love reading, writing and singing, and my current obsession is writing OS's on ArHi. I heart them! 

Nice to meet you Simran. Really cute name. πŸ˜³

Welcome Jessica..! Lolz, same...everyone fell in love barun from the moment he stepped outta tht helicopter :D Maybe, u cud post the links to ur os here !
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lareefab

Hey. I'm Lareefa and i'm 26 yrs... makes me elder than everyone else i gues πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm a Crazy fan of IPKKND and weekends it's me and my phone and U tube only...

Hi lareefa...so pls tell us should we call u by ur name or should we add Di to it..😊

pls let us know !!!

u are right simran...guess we should call them Di...after all we have members in here who are as young as 12 years old...it will be odd for all of us to call them by name...but lets see what they prefer to be called as !!!!!
I have met ppl who dont like being called Di even though they are older than us...so lets wait for their reply !!!!!

Yeah :) Oh well..i gtg now..i will be back in abt 3 hrs or so..! Byee Jyothi πŸ˜›
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

Definitely ! IPKKND needs to pick up more awards. The gold awards were A DISASTER.

seriously it was a big disaster...am sure we can try better with itimes !!!!