Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The IPKKND chat group (ICG)- Welcome to join!:)* (Page 157)

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarundia

I M FRM PK.MY NAME IS DIA ND 17 YRS OLD

Hi dia...welcome to ICG Smile

Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushi.arnav

Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Originally posted by kushi.arnav

Hi!!!!!!!!!!Smile i too would love to join ipkknd is a "atoot hissa" of my life it might seem crazy but hello v r all crazy fans of ipkknd and arhi infact even my phone ring tone is RABBA VE (ROCK VERSION)LOL  n i only sleep listening to all the versions of Rabba ve. IPKKND is driven me crazy n i m so glad to join this group!!!

Hahaha :P then uve come to the the rite place...btw wts ur name ? Welcome to the ICG !Smile I have the Flute+Harp Rabba Ve version set as my ringtone ! OMG ! I listen to all the rabba ve's at nite to !!! WE ARE TOTALLY THE SAME YRR ! btw, do u speak Hindi?? Im simran btw- starter of the ICG Tongue

hi i m bhavikaSmile n yes i do speak hindi so nice to know even u listen to rabba ve.. where do u stay?
Hi bhavika...welcome to icg Smile
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Good afternoon Arshians...its a afternoon for me...whatever time of the day it is for u arshians I love u all Heart

Simran...Lareefa Di...Mehak...Zaina...Tisha...Saritha...and to all those whose names I cant remember a big Arshi filled hug !!!!
am still reeling  over yest's epi...infact the whole week has been Arshi filled...the kiss...friday epi of ASR in full steam...the precap...not to forget our ASR in black...his smirk...smile...khushi's antics...cant sum it all up but its one helluva arshi filled week !!!!!!
was a lil bzy over  the last 3 days so missed out all the discussions here  but now am back  24*7...cant wait for monday !!!!
wishing i could fast forward the days to monday 8pm !!!!!
love u all Arshians...XOXO Heart
am free to chat...anyone around ????

OMG! I am srsly, hyperventiliating after reading the Precap :D Im here to chat :)Same...this whole week's been awesome ! ASR in black, his smirk , smile, the comedy, the KISS ...everything ! :D  I have to see the epi yet... :( and on top of that..u guys will c the epi on monday...mujhe toh tuesday tak wait karna padega Cry

Simran darling I missed chatting with u for 3 days !!!!!!
love u sooo much for starting this group...u are a lifesaver girl !!!!!...will keep repeating this always !!!!!
dunno where else  I would have released such overwhelming love for Arshi other than  this platform Wink
am so happy  to hear from u !!!!!
hugsss Heart

Aww Jyoti...! Ur welcome... :D Missed you to ! Why didnt u come ?

had an exam to give so was bzy with that but now am all free to spent my days on ICG...among my all fav arshi and arshians !!!!
PS...seems lareefs di seems to be bzy !!!!!

I JUST SAW THE PRECAP :D OMG ! IM BLUSHING LIKE CRAZY  ! srsly barun looked sooo HOT ! Yea, lareefa di hasnt replied much either How was the exam?

exam went good Smile...simran am getting so impatient...cant wait for monday !!!!!...rabba ve all the while...cant stop staring at ASR Wink
ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hello hello..i'm back..was not really here because of exams and i still have exams on monday and tuesday but still look wer i am!!..
hello jyothiji..how r u??..

btw,its zaina..LOL

Edited by ASR12 - 28 July 2012 at 4:37am
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Arshians  a small news for all of u to cheer up...in less than a week we have almost made 93 pages progress towards 5300 pages...7 more pages and we make the 5300 mark !!!!
way to go arshians Smile xoxo Heart
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASR12

hello hello..i'm back..was not really here because of exams and i still have exams on monday and tuesday but still look wer i am!!..

btw,its zaina..LOL

yea zaina...i remember...and by the way am not surprised...would have done the same if i were in ur place...exams ho yaa naaa ho...will make time for IPK for sure !!!!
and stop calling me jyothiji Wink
u make me sound old !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASYA12

ASYA12 Goldie
ASYA12
ASYA12

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

btw,its zaina..LOL

yea zaina...i remember...and by the way am not surprised...would have done the same if i were in ur place...exams ho yaa naaa ho...will make time for IPK for sure !!!!

hahaha..but i read that others do so,so i thought of callin u like this too..for respect..Smile...well,wat do u think about yesterdays epi!!!??..ohh mi gosh!!!..i nearly fainted with the precap!!!..hahaa..soo hawt..and wat is more funny is that mi mum is way more excited than me for monday!!..LOL
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

btw,its zaina..LOL

hahaha..but i read that others do so,so i thought of callin u like this too..for respect..Smile...well,wat do u think about yesterdays epi!!!??..ohh mi gosh!!!..i nearly fainted with the precap!!!..hahaa..soo hawt..and wat is more funny is that mi mum is way more excited than me for monday!!..LOL
well u are the first one to so far call me jyothiji...i know some call me di...thats okay but cut the "ji"think okay !!!! Wink...u make me sound too old for that !!!!
coming to yest's epi well i am running short of words !!!!
it wasss sooo cuteee and hot...ASR back in full style...full on entertainment and PRECAP !!!!!!!...it was red hot...am still drooling Wink

Go to top