Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The IPKKND chat group (ICG)- Welcome to join!:)* - Page 129

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Good night to all Arshians β€οΈ

love u all...have arshi filled dreams and come back tomo to IPK IF to share our feelings regarding Arshi...to drool over them...to have chats to kill time till we see Arshi again !!!!
even though its night for me...I know the day is just starting for some of our Arshians...so good day to all those whose day is just starting...have an Arshi filled time !!!!
will see u all tomo...luv ya πŸ˜Š hugs to all πŸ˜Š
XOXO β€οΈ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aphrodite

Hi shweta...I am new here too 😊 I am also 17 going to be 18 next year 😭 I live in uk but I am from Pakistan..currently fasting...the fasts are 18 hours lOng down here 😲 by the way my name is sadaf...ma name nickname is saddy πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Saddy πŸ˜‰ Nice to meet you!!! 
Fasting.. wow.. hats off.. till date I have never fasted.. and I dont think I ever will.. :D 
Very much in love with food :D

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: cupcake-

Hey Saddy πŸ˜‰ Nice to meet you!!! 
Fasting.. wow.. hats off.. till date I have never fasted.. and I dont think I ever will.. :D 
Very much in love with food :D

Hi sadaf and shweta...am Jyothi πŸ˜Š
was just about to log off from ICG...cant hang around much...have fun at Arshiland πŸ˜Š
saddy...hope u have a delicious iftar πŸ˜Š
shweta...maybe u are write...maybe its time to start a new thread...will discuss it with Simran when she comes online next πŸ˜‰
XOXO
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This thread has exceeded the 150 page limit long ago, Please make another thread to this and continue chats/discussions in that thread..

Closed.