Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The IPKKND chat group (ICG)- Welcome to join!:)* (Page 132)

--Sarun-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001lareefabnoclapsplease

lareefab IF-Dazzler
lareefab
lareefab

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi4eva_18

Originally posted by lareefab

OMG ! WHATS WRONGWITH THESE TRP'S !!!!! Y ARENT PEOPLE WATCHING IT !!!!! SRSLY, LOOK AT THT EHMMBH HAS STILL MAINTAINED AT LEATS A TRP OF 3 !! AND US ?? WE KEEP GOING DOWN!!!! WE HAVE TOUGH COMPETITION FROM BV AND EHMMBH ! Guys, most of the viewership that EHMMBH has..is all thanks to us. Most of the people who watch EHMMBH also watch IPKKND.Because they come one after another. Its very disappointing to know that a show that gets half of its viewership from another show is still going strong and the show that has a far better story+plot+track+jodi..is lagging behind. Im very sad with this week's trp's. I was expecting it to go higher, due to the romantic side we are seeing of Arnav and now since that Khushi has moved out of RM.
ARSHIANS..IF YOU ARE TRUE ARSHIANS THEN WATCH THE SHOW, OTHERWISE LEAVE IT. And dont bother criticising DALJEET...and Anjali is HER character, so we can't help it but accept that fact and watch the show for our arshi. At least Anjali is talking to Khushi and she at least made up with Arnav..we should be happy ! So no one should be putting the blame on ANJALI as the sole reason for not watching the show.

I feel like crying..Cry
Don't worry Simran, things will be fine

But di, the thing is why arent people watching the show !  And to top it all..there arent many promos :/ Every show has promos every week...not IPKKND. They never promote it and we still managed to become to slot leaders at 8pm once. We perform so well on the TRP Charts..so why not now ? :(
I Understand Simran, but i guess it's then high time for all true Arshians to write to all IPK memebers on the forum to watch the show... what say shall we start up a Request thread asking each and every Arhian on IF top start watching the show... Since we have started this ICG only a few regular IF members come online lets start up a thread and get all IPK IF members to start watching, copmmenting, voting and requesting for all new pormos... lets write to the CV's and request for more promos... not for new incidents but atleat a part of what has happended and may be say "Ab Kya Hoga???" kinda promos...

what say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sarun--

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by upasna_mishti

n ya its osm idea to have such a vibrant chat club here Wink

all thanx to sweet lil simran Smile

Aww ! Ur so sweet Jyothi :)

pleasure Simran...Heart
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Good Morning Arshians and to my lovely sisters Simran and Jyothi and Zaina...

Hi di...soooryyy abt the really late reply !!!!!

kinda bzy for a few days !!!!!

hope u had a wonderful day !!!
hugsss...xoxo Heart

lareefab

Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

OMG ! WHATS WRONGWITH THESE TRP'S !!!!! Y ARENT PEOPLE WATCHING IT !!!!! SRSLY, LOOK AT THT EHMMBH HAS STILL MAINTAINED AT LEATS A TRP OF 3 !! AND US ?? WE KEEP GOING DOWN!!!! WE HAVE TOUGH COMPETITION FROM BV AND EHMMBH ! Guys, most of the viewership that EHMMBH has..is all thanks to us. Most of the people who watch EHMMBH also watch IPKKND.Because they come one after another. Its very disappointing to know that a show that gets half of its viewership from another show is still going strong and the show that has a far better story+plot+track+jodi..is lagging behind. Im very sad with this week's trp's. I was expecting it to go higher, due to the romantic side we are seeing of Arnav and now since that Khushi has moved out of RM.
ARSHIANS..IF YOU ARE TRUE ARSHIANS THEN WATCH THE SHOW, OTHERWISE LEAVE IT. And dont bother criticising DALJEET...and Anjali is HER character, so we can't help it but accept that fact and watch the show for our arshi. At least Anjali is talking to Khushi and she at least made up with Arnav..we should be happy ! So no one should be putting the blame on ANJALI as the sole reason for not watching the show.

I feel like crying..Cry
Don't worry Simran, things will be fine

But di, the thing is why arent people watching the show !  And to top it all..there arent many promos :/ Every show has promos every week...not IPKKND. They never promote it and we still managed to become to slot leaders at 8pm once. We perform so well on the TRP Charts..so why not now ? :(
I Understand Simran, but i guess it's then high time for all true Arshians to write to all IPK memebers on the forum to watch the show... what say shall we start up a Request thread asking each and every Arhian on IF top start watching the show... Since we have started this ICG only a few regular IF members come online lets start up a thread and get all IPK IF members to start watching, copmmenting, voting and requesting for all new pormos... lets write to the CV's and request for more promos... not for new incidents but atleat a part of what has happended and may be say "Ab Kya Hoga???" kinda promos...

what say?

Simran chillax dear !!!!!...trps always disappoint and thats coz IPK's majority of the viewers are online viewers...thats coz its fans are mainly from the youth population !!!!
most of the TV viewers prefer saas bahu dramas...and thats coz they are mostly between the age group of 30s to 70s...and we know they wont enjoy IPK !!!
so stop feeling sad...our show is gonna rock totally and we arshians are always goona support it !!!!!
Di...i love ur idea...we should start something like that soon !!!!!!! Heart

lareefab

Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarithaipkknd

no its not a dumb idea... !!! its  a great idea... our forum is like a tubelight..it wil take time but ppl wil join...
hi my name is saritha.. i am pastry chef..
i eat,drink, sleep, think, walk, talk.. ipkknd 24/7

saritha...love ur introduction !!!!!
u literally put my thoughts into words !!!! Wink
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Kyun Dard hai itna...tere ishq mein

Kyun paakar bhi tumko khoya hai...hum kyun na ban paye hum !!!!!

such amazing lines...never heard such lines even in bollywood songs...lyrics that pierce ur heart...drive a stake thru ur heart...call it whatever u want !!!!
u feel so much love passion and pain in those lines !!!!!
ARSHI is simply magical...golden pair ever in history of romance...ARSHI is romance personified !!!!
totally Rabba Ve !!!!!

I never thought there will ever be a couple better than Prem and Heer...together Premeer of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil fame...but ever since IPK I have changed my idea abt romance itself...ARSHI is simply magical...its a divine pairing !!!!
nothing can ever bring abt the magic of ARSHI again !!!!

Barun and Sanaya...4 lions PH...CVs...thanku for such a magical and passionate love story...truly...the lion fell in love with the lamb is best for ASR/Arnav fell in love with Khushi Heart
Arnav Singh Raizada is Mills & Boons hero personified...and Khushi is the fiery yet angelic princess in love with our M&B hero !!!!!...ARSHI love u loadsss Heart

lareefab

Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
arshians where have u all gone...are u all staring at you tube videos...did u all rape the replay button...ASR was bang on today !!!!

who would have expected such a scene even in their wildest dreams ?????

ARSHI roxxx all over again !!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lareefab-Sunset-

Go to top