sarundia thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HW CAN I ADD U IN MY FRNDZ LIST BECOZ I DNT KNW MUCH ABT IF

Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

am good too dear!
i am from Pak too!
listen dont use captial since ur new to the forumss..ull ge used to the rules here..!😛
lareefab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Arshi4eva_18

OMG ! WHATS WRONGWITH THESE TRP'S !!!!! Y ARENT PEOPLE WATCHING IT !!!!! SRSLY, LOOK AT THT EHMMBH HAS STILL MAINTAINED AT LEATS A TRP OF 3 !! AND US ?? WE KEEP GOING DOWN!!!! WE HAVE TOUGH COMPETITION FROM BV AND EHMMBH ! Guys, most of the viewership that EHMMBH has..is all thanks to us. Most of the people who watch EHMMBH also watch IPKKND.Because they come one after another. Its very disappointing to know that a show that gets half of its viewership from another show is still going strong and the show that has a far better story+plot+track+jodi..is lagging behind. Im very sad with this week's trp's. I was expecting it to go higher, due to the romantic side we are seeing of Arnav and now since that Khushi has moved out of RM.

ARSHIANS..IF YOU ARE TRUE ARSHIANS THEN WATCH THE SHOW, OTHERWISE LEAVE IT. And dont bother criticising DALJEET...and Anjali is HER character, so we can't help it but accept that fact and watch the show for our arshi. At least Anjali is talking to Khushi and she at least made up with Arnav..we should be happy ! So no one should be putting the blame on ANJALI as the sole reason for not watching the show.

I feel like crying..😭

Don't worry Simran, things will be fine
This content was originally posted by: lareefab

Don't worry Simran, things will be fine

But di, the thing is why arent people watching the show !  And to top it all..there arent many promos :/ Every show has promos every week...not IPKKND. They never promote it and we still managed to become to slot leaders at 8pm once. We perform so well on the TRP Charts..so why not now ? :(
lareefab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

But di, the thing is why arent people watching the show !  And to top it all..there arent many promos :/ Every show has promos every week...not IPKKND. They never promote it and we still managed to become to slot leaders at 8pm once. We perform so well on the TRP Charts..so why not now ? :(

I Understand Simran, but i guess it's then high time for all true Arshians to write to all IPK memebers on the forum to watch the show... what say shall we start up a Request thread asking each and every Arhian on IF top start watching the show... Since we have started this ICG only a few regular IF members come online lets start up a thread and get all IPK IF members to start watching, copmmenting, voting and requesting for all new pormos... lets write to the CV's and request for more promos... not for new incidents but atleat a part of what has happended and may be say "Ab Kya Hoga???" kinda promos...

what say?
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Aww ! Ur so sweet Jyothi :)

pleasure Simran...❤️
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail

Good Morning Arshians and to my lovely sisters Simran and Jyothi and Zaina...

Hi di...soooryyy abt the really late reply !!!!!

kinda bzy for a few days !!!!!

hope u had a wonderful day !!!
hugsss...xoxo ❤️
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail

I Understand Simran, but i guess it's then high time for all true Arshians to write to all IPK memebers on the forum to watch the show... what say shall we start up a Request thread asking each and every Arhian on IF top start watching the show... Since we have started this ICG only a few regular IF members come online lets start up a thread and get all IPK IF members to start watching, copmmenting, voting and requesting for all new pormos... lets write to the CV's and request for more promos... not for new incidents but atleat a part of what has happended and may be say "Ab Kya Hoga???" kinda promos...

what say?

Simran chillax dear !!!!!...trps always disappoint and thats coz IPK's majority of the viewers are online viewers...thats coz its fans are mainly from the youth population !!!!
most of the TV viewers prefer saas bahu dramas...and thats coz they are mostly between the age group of 30s to 70s...and we know they wont enjoy IPK !!!
so stop feeling sad...our show is gonna rock totally and we arshians are always goona support it !!!!!
Di...i love ur idea...we should start something like that soon !!!!!!! ❤️