Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: KaSh_Krishika

Who liked today's episode?? I loved the bro-sis moment we had today. So glad to finally see Anjali smile and not cry. I loved the bed scene between Arnav and Khushi. He looked so sweet and cute while he was talking to Khushi!! 

What do you guys think??

OMG ! what happened yesterday???
KaShArHi_Krishi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mondays epi!!! Read it!! It was awesome!!
Originally posted by: ARHIFAIRYTALE

πŸ˜†

aww! Thank you soo much !
Originally posted by: rashmi24sya

heyyy shami...am Rashmi..πŸ€—
am from bangalore, INDIA...
oops am not even 19years old...πŸ˜†

@chuky: hey anu...
am rashmi from bangalore...πŸ€—
u enjoying  Arjun Simha Rayudu...?πŸ˜†

Welcome to ICG :)

@Rashmi...wts this arjun simha rayudu ?? 😊
Originally posted by: Priya025

hanji jarur. Hor Simran dasso apne bare

Main apne aap nu front page te introduce kita hoya hai :)
Just survived Double Maths..catching up now ! Sorry, if I dont learn ur name ! Many of you joined yesterday nite πŸ˜› Thanks for the great response towards the ICG :) Im gonna make a list soon about all the members who have joined, and i will be continuosly editing it and adding names...so can you all do me a favour and send me a pm with ur user and name, so i can add it to the front page..so that it becomes easier for people to know each other ? Thankxx..!

Simran :)
Edited by Arshi4eva_18 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hibs_Arshi

I know same here, I don't really care about EHMMBH that much :P But IPKKND oh my God, each episode I watch multiple times! LOL 

I know right ! IPKKND is soo addictive !!! I dont find that spark in EHMMBH. I automatically smile whenever there is a rabba vey scene but when viraat and maanvi have one..i just dont feel that into it !
Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Awesum, ask d mods to make it sticky n i wanna cum in!!!

Pls invite meπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thank you, whats ur name and welcome to the ICG :)
Originally posted by: aria009hera

So who all loved the epi today!!! it gave me goosebumps and blush forever!!!!

Was it good ?? Any rabba ve--im curious to know since I havent seen it  :( Im gonna go home and watch it first thing!!! After reading everyones reactions after the episode...i think it will be a good epi to watch :D Btw, guys did you notice that there are 2 or maybe 3 banners of arshi on the SP page..one that is abt IPKKND and the other is abt the new show Teri Meri Love Stories and it has a pic of barun and sanaya there. The 3rd banner is abt how to spice up ur love life..but it features jeevika and viren on it BUT IM SURE ARSHI will be there :D So guys, chck the banners !

How was hotwa looking btw ?? Abhi tak i have to wait abt 6 hours to get my daily dose of my hotwa and my jalebi bai...not forgetting creepwa ki creppwali :(
Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

loved today's epi !!!!

loved Arnav today and even Anjali is coming to her senses !!!
loved the way he explained the situation to Di...awww he was simply cuteee β€οΈ

am in love with Arnav today !!!!!

Hahah :P Everyone's in love with Arnav 24/7.!!!! EEEKKK! OMG, ANJALI COMING TO HER SENSES ?? IS SHE OK?? KAHIN KISI NE USKE SAR PAR DANDA TOH NAHIN MARA ?