The IPKKND chat group (ICG)- Welcome to join!:)* - Page 44

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Simran, I'm Christine from Florida, USA & I've been hooked on IPKKND since being introduced to it by one of my punjabi co-workers😆 I don't speak Hindi so I look at the show with eng subs but have started to pick up some words from watching the show. Thanks for starting the chat club.😉
Originally posted by gayakk

Hey i a from kerala..i would like to join too...super isea..and i knw many people would be interested..!!

Ofc, your welcome to join! :) Wats ur name ? Im simran- starter of ICG 😛
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

sure u can join this group dear...its always open 24*7 to ARSHIANS !!!!

have fun...and do introduce urself 😊 ❤️

Of course ! @ Jyothi, thankx for taking iniative, its nice to see that people are really interested and are introducing themselves , without me being here ! Thank you soo much!

Another thankx to Ankita, whos really active..thank you ! :D
Edited by Arshi4eva_18 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by westindian

Hi Simran, I'm Christine from Florida, USA & I've been hooked on IPKKND since being introduced to it by one of my punjabi co-workers😆 I don't speak Hindi so I look at the show with eng subs but have started to pick up some words from watching the show. Thanks for starting the chat club.😉

Thankz Christine ! So ur not Indian ? Hahaha :P Looks like everyone is addicted to IPKKND..wherever they are. Welcome to ICG !
Originally posted by sashhh33

okk so i m hapy shaym is goin 2 be back soon...we sum interestin tracks on d line...nd khushi goin 2 rm becz d contract is over sounds more grt!!!

Lolz, actually i kinda missed seeing that creep's face :P
Originally posted by khand_du

Same here! The redemption track finally beginning. And we need to celebrate the comeback of our snake-wa and his background music...was it Daiya Ho! right😃?
Lolz :D Hahaha :P Daiya Ho! Missed it soo much ! :P Btw, whats ur name ? Sorry, its gonna take me a long time to figure everyones name- since i was sleeping, when u guys were online and chatting. Sorry Guys, timezones are different :( Im simran btw- starter of ICG 😛
Originally posted by mansi_47

Same here ...dam thus studies hehe
U live in India?

Hey mansi, wht year r u in ?
Sorry guys if my posts are everywhere..but i was sleeping as the timezones are different ! Can you please introduce yourselves again? Sorry!...Im catching up now - reading all the posts and convos ! 😊
Originally posted by Hibs_Arshi

Yup same, I don't mind if i miss an epi of ehm. But i can't miss a single episode of IPKKND 😊

Oh god, EHMMBH is a good show..but i used to hate maanvi and viraat! they over react. i only watch coz of virika. however i feel as if viraat has calmed down a little ever since he found out abt maanvi's cancer. these days- im starting to like maanvi and viraat though, but their love story is kinda like comedy and nok jhok...BUT im not a die hard fan of that show as i am of IPKKND. I can miss an episode of EHMMBH but NEVER ipkknd! Srsly, i was outta town for a week and when i cme bck next day i was the epis i'd missed nonstop ( i missed abt 10epis). I havent even watched EHMMBH yet- and its been 2 weeks since i cme back. But i feel as if virman are a copy of arshi----dont you think ? Anyways, why are even discussing EHMMBH, its an IPKKND forum +chat group :P
Sitting in English ---getting bored...koi hai? surprising, whenever im online no one else is :(