OMG Madhu in RK's arms!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ISADORA

Chakku abhi Makhi will RIP they told Mukku ke dil pe goli lagi RK aur MB ko saath main dekh lar

RIP Makhi 🤣

Yes reporter said Muku(dulhe) k dil pe bullete lagi with background music "daye lage re kabhi baye lage"😆
cant wait to see RK and MB togather, forget abt makki been there I always bcame blind when i see him. guess makki understand rishbala r made for eachother and he is kabaab mein haadi.
Originally posted by drashti10

Yes reporter said Muku(dulhe) k dil pe bullete lagi with background music "daye lage re kabhi baye lage"😆

🤣 🤣 i hope they include it dishoom sound in the episode all will crack up
Heyy Chakku...me too sooo happy to see the good old "trip,fall,eyelock" romance!!! Cant belive how much I missed the cliche... MB in that sexy gorgeous  lehenga in the arms of RK...uff😃  Edited by Rolzz - 11 years ago
yup u r dal badlu 😳...now wont take u back in our team 😛 🤣
waise maine do din se epi nahi dekha so no comment 😛
@Maya - I am so excited for this particular scene that I don't even mind watching MaMu's engagement🤣

@RollyPolly - Yeah! Even though I hate such stuff, but telly romance is incomplete without it and Rishbala ka toh signature step hi yeh hai😍
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

yup u r dal badlu 😳...now wont take u back in our team 😛 🤣
waise maine do din se epi nahi dekha so no comment 😛

Why didn't you watch the epi BTW? RK was fab in both the episodes😆  You should have watched how he said Good Morning baba falke chowk 🤣

And your wish of seeing RK dancing will come true because he is gonan dance with Trishna 🤣
That Eyelock is really passionate😍😍..waiting for ME.Hope Cameraman don't messup the scene.. Edited by sasi10 - 11 years ago
I wonder is this part of RK's plan 😆
MY jaw fell down i had to adjust again i was changing channel and saw aila RK  and Trishna dancing kya shooting chaalu ho gaya den saw mukku and MB aila another shock Again jaw fell down RK is in MB ka enagaemnt  ...

And den MB hits Bittuji and Finally the fall on RK waah waah !!Again my jaw fell so it was a jaw dropping segment !!
RK Looked  so grt in the white  suit!!