NEW TB ARTICLE mitali being replaced - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by orianthi

Well i think it is like RMJ because they killed off the lead for no LOGICAL reason just to reunite a popular couple, in both cases from Bidaai, just to try to capitalise on their chemistry to get high TRPs. The shows may not be the same but u have to admit is is a rather similar situation. 

Here they are not killing krishna. Parul will be back as krishna. So the show will focus on prishna. 

There is a show which airs at Life Ok. It is Amrit Mathan. And there they did similar thing. And the show is getting  great trps. 

I'm lost for words so what if he called her his sister there is no blood relation between them. It will be there characters on screen romancing in reel not real life. It's very disrespectful to insinuate otherwise especially since Kinshuk is a married man and if he calls her his sister that means he respect there friendship to that degree which to me would be a compliment not a insult. 

Enough with the lewd comments is really unnecessary
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

I'm lost for words so what if he called her his sister there is no blood relation between them. It will be there characters on screen romancing in reel not real life. It's very disrespectful to insinuate otherwise especially since Kinshuk is a married man and if he calls her his sister that means he respect there friendship to that degree which to me would be a compliment not a insult. 

Enough with the lewd comments is really unnecessary

I don't knw who is you bt  i loved ur answr πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒwhat a fantastic answr .πŸ˜‰nw i want to c gulati's face 🀣🀣do saal se jaham dekho yehi video post kar rahi hai πŸ˜›dekh dekh kar sab thak gayi lekin post kar kar ke yeh bore nahi hua πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yaar aisa karke gulati ka entertainment hota hai aur woh apna entertainment kaise chhod sakti hai yehi uska kaam hai yaar
πŸ˜› well if dis is trueee den v wil get kinrul bck aftr sch a long tym n onlyyy v kinrulians knws wt magic kinrul cn do as v hv seen their magic in bidaai :)
Originally posted by Saraella

Here they are not killing krishna. Parul will be back as krishna. So the show will focus on prishna. 

There is a show which airs at Life Ok. It is Amrit Mathan. And there they did similar thing. And the show is getting  great trps. 

Yes they are killing her. In all the articles they said that Krishna (Mitali's character) is going to be killed off and Parul will enter as the new female lead. http://www.bolegaindia.com/gossips/Krishna_aka_Mitali_Nag_of_Afsar_Bitiya_to_be_killed-gid-16148-gc-16.html
No questions would arise if the gave us valid reason for Mitali's replacement. If Mitali was not giving 100% and audience didn't like her , then it was okay for them to replace her. But as far as we have seen, she is giving 100% and we as audience are liking her , so why are they trying to replace her ? Isn't it obvious , they are trying to capitalize the popularity of old couple by re-pairing them again ?

Here I find the CVs being very unethical. They want their actors/actress to be loyal and put 100% effort but in return they don't guarantee them award for their (actor/actress) hard work . How can somebody work hard in that type institution where they are always on watch and have not guarantee of their job !
@Orianthi 

Articles never tell all things correct . it's still not confirmed if Mitali is going and If she is goign then who will replace her and if the new acotress will enter as krishna or as a new character. Letss see . I think till newx weeek we may get some confirmation . Now it is getting too much with this so much Hype. 
@ gulati well dis person is totally out of mind cn undrstnd dat c cant c kini wd parul dont knw y bt 4 sure jealous of parul's popularity n kinrul jodi well 4 ur kind of info gulati jst chk othr videos xcept dis whr u wont evn find a single thing dat kini ttreat parul as his sister well jst chk all their interviews n bidaai tracks n off screen masti u will cm 2 knw wt does kini mean n den decide if u cn πŸ˜ƒ