Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

NEW TB ARTICLE mitali being replaced (Page 4)

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Kinshuk called parul his sister

Those who want only Mitali to be afsar bitiya watch what kinshuk said he says parul is his sister and it will be grosz if they bring parul to be replaced by Mitali who is afsar bitiya Krishna

She is the one who made this show and the trp fall is due to the Cvs and not her. Why should she be the victim these fans who want are replaced want to see kinshuks sister parul romance with him yuck and cheap act

Behen - bhai ka romance between parul- kinshuk is vulgar and offense

Afsar bitiya dose'nt need this it's pure story of Krishna and pintoo played only by Mitali and kinshuk

Please not degrade this pair and insult milati the outsiders.
Basher who bash Mitali should be ashamed as they want only some cheap story with the behen-bhai parul -kinshuk and insult Mitali-kinshuk pure story which is Krishna and pintoo the real afsar bitiya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wikileaks

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@Gulati10
I really don't understand the purpose, of you posting the above video other than to cause misunderstandings and arguments between different fan groups.
I don't want to escalate this further and usually don't bother to reply to such posts but I just want to say that if you're not happy with the story or actors, fair enough make your point, but please don't instigate arguments and keep the forum friendly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviHaRul-loverRamsha..taahir004moniluvskinshuk

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-loverRamsha..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@GULATI 

Are u out of ur mind or what ? Whatzz the Purpose of posting this vdeo here ? By doing this U are clearly insulting Kinshuk Mahajan and parul chahuan who are actors and For ur well being It's violtion of IF Rule . Second thing WEverytime Is therir any need to Bring this Sis-Bro thing whenever we all talk abt Kinrul . A 10 yr kid too will understand that Kinshukw as joking . And It was not 1st time. kinny and parul always used to talk like that only if u know kinrul . Then whatz this cheap thing to do here ? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShiviHaRul-lover

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I am so happy. Kinshuk Parul will defo make the show top. No doubt Kinrul truly rocks

HaRul-lover

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Welcome back gulati. You were truly truly missed. Keep posting your cheap and dirty comments!!!! This only shows how popular our kinrul are. Chalo chalo continue on!!!!!

HaRul-lover

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Originally posted by orianthi

The fact that they want to kill off the lead for no reason just to recreate that Bidaai jodi is totally disgusting and fickle. No offence to Parul and Kinshuk fans but it is the truth. I would personally never be happy to see my fav couple being reunited like this. And i don't see how this is good news. This is exactly what happened to RMJ and in this case AB already has low TRPs so it is worse off.

Sorry to say and disaggree with u . But Tell me One thing Why some of u are comparing RMJ with AB ? I mean Is it Written somewhere that If it happened with RMJ , it surely gonna happen with AB too . If it is then Plzzz show it to me becozz i would like to read it .

On Serious note First of all thing AB and RMJ are completely Two opposite shows . On Acting Det Kinshuk and Parul are best . Kinrul's jodi is Blockbuster (No proof needed ) .Kinrul will do their work Perfectly .90% work will be done by them only by their chemistry and Expressive Acting. What to be seen is 10% which surely depends on Storyline and Luck . So if Kinrul comes and They gives a New interesting Story , a new Dimension to Prishna's Love Story is given . Why Any1 would not be interested to see it ?  Confused .  As far as RMJ and aB are concerned , Let me tell u Yes Sangad entered in RMJ but it didn't worked . But It was coz they didn't used Sangad's chemistry at all . They didn't promoted them properly , They didn't utilized their acting skills . Infact How much i know ANgad's Entry promo was shown when he already entered in the show . They didn't raised any excitement in Viewers . This was the reason why it didn't worked . 
Now if In AB , Parul comes and People comes to know abt it , I am sure They all will see the show , Atleast They will see the 1st epi of Kinrul forsure (This i can gurantee) .So Initial boost will be Provided by Kinrul . Only channel has to do is to maintain it by Keep on promoting Kinrul , By Keep on showing Kinrul in the show and not repeating the Mistake which they did by showing only and only Krishna . They will have to utilize Kinrul . If they will do this many things . I can very well guarantee that AB will surely Rockk in TRP's . Noone should forget Kinrul are the only Couple who even gave 11 TRP which is a record and No couple could even came close to it , todna toh Door ki baat hai 

Well i think it is like RMJ because they killed off the lead for no LOGICAL reason just to reunite a popular couple, in both cases from Bidaai, just to try to capitalise on their chemistry to get high TRPs. The shows may not be the same but u have to admit is is a rather similar situation. 
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

The fact that they want to kill off the lead for no reason just to recreate that Bidaai jodi is totally disgusting and fickle. No offence to Parul and Kinshuk fans but it is the truth. I would personally never be happy to see my fav couple being reunited like this. And i don't see how this is good news. This is exactly what happened to RMJ and in this case AB already has low TRPs so it is worse off.

Sorry to say and disaggree with u . But Tell me One thing Why some of u are comparing RMJ with AB ? I mean Is it Written somewhere that If it happened with RMJ , it surely gonna happen with AB too . If it is then Plzzz show it to me becozz i would like to read it .

On Serious note First of all thing AB and RMJ are completely Two opposite shows . On Acting Det Kinshuk and Parul are best . Kinrul's jodi is Blockbuster (No proof needed ) .Kinrul will do their work Perfectly .90% work will be done by them only by their chemistry and Expressive Acting. What to be seen is 10% which surely depends on Storyline and Luck . So if Kinrul comes and They gives a New interesting Story , a new Dimension to Prishna's Love Story is given . Why Any1 would not be interested to see it ?  Confused .  As far as RMJ and aB are concerned , Let me tell u Yes Sangad entered in RMJ but it didn't worked . But It was coz they didn't used Sangad's chemistry at all . They didn't promoted them properly , They didn't utilized their acting skills . Infact How much i know ANgad's Entry promo was shown when he already entered in the show . They didn't raised any excitement in Viewers . This was the reason why it didn't worked . 
Now if In AB , Parul comes and People comes to know abt it , I am sure They all will see the show , Atleast They will see the 1st epi of Kinrul forsure (This i can gurantee) .So Initial boost will be Provided by Kinrul . Only channel has to do is to maintain it by Keep on promoting Kinrul , By Keep on showing Kinrul in the show and not repeating the Mistake which they did by showing only and only Krishna . They will have to utilize Kinrul . If they will do this many things . I can very well guarantee that AB will surely Rockk in TRP's . Noone should forget Kinrul are the only Couple who even gave 11 TRP which is a record and No couple could even came close to it , todna toh Door ki baat hai 

Well i think it is like RMJ because they killed off the lead for no LOGICAL reason just to reunite a popular couple, in both cases from Bidaai, just to try to capitalise on their chemistry to get high TRPs. The shows may not be the same but u have to admit is is a rather similar situation. 

Here they are not killing krishna. Parul will be back as krishna. So the show will focus on prishna. 

There is a show which airs at Life Ok. It is Amrit Mathan. And there they did similar thing. And the show is getting  great trps. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index