Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

NEW TB ARTICLE mitali being replaced (Page 3)

mkrj.madhu Senior Member
mkrj.madhu
mkrj.madhu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
orianthi and gulati10 jst mind ur language...if u cannot c kinrul's chemistry then i thnk dat u r blind...sodats ur problem completly...jst 2 or 3 parul haters cannot evn scare us or decrease parul's popularity snd jst chil each and evry parulian and kinrulian...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988crazysandhirHaRul-loverParulRatiShiviJade0001moniluvskinshuk

Rockstarsb3 Newbie
Rockstarsb3
Rockstarsb3

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable FBPhotoZoom
AB freidns...just cool...still nothing is confirmed ...I mean Parul is replacing Mithali or not...because Parul hasnot said anything yet...and I know she wont accept this...and u people say anything against..I want to say this...If not Parul..someone would replace mithali...then you say the same things those fan group...because just to reunita a jodi..they are killing the mail lead...first it's not because parul or kinrul they are killing the mainlead...they wanted to kill or replace the lead..then only Parul's name came out and here Kinrul fans are happy to see kinrul together after soo long...but to say this show really doesnt diserve Parul or Kinrul...I know some  of my kinrul friends dont agree wid me...because this show is good just becuas eit assocate d wid the social message...just on this fact only people like this show...but the Cv's really didnot show anything gr8..just rushed everything...and they finsh  everything now..three's nothing left in the storyline...so what if they replace the lead or not...after 7 months of the launch of the show they are feeling the lead is not impressing and they want to kill her or want to show some twist... insted they can finsh it...but no..these people are so greedy that they cant finsh a show without ruining it totally...
   and as Parul coming in mithali's place...I will be more happy if parul doesnot accept this show..because  I dont want her to be bashed unnecesserily...
And as per acting acting skills of mithali ya Parul...i must say...Parul is a way beter actress than milthali...she can surely do any role...may be she can potray krishna more perfect than mithali...because people really dont know abou the acting skills of an actress  when she is just a new comer..because for a nwe comer..there is an advantage that whatever they do ...they feel like they are acting very well..because they connect to the character they play...if they like the character they feel like they are acting well...but when it comes to a different scene..may be an emotional or any other tugh scene..then it tells about  thier acting skills...being a kinshuk fan..I must say mithali can never match kinshuk well...may be so many feel she is a good actress.. because I jsut explain tha new comer thing...
and  last but not the least i really dont want parul to come in AB...and dont want this show to ruin Kinrul's Image infront of the audience...

so..please stop saying any bad things against Kinrul or parul...

and Mithali fans I am really sorry If I hurt anybody of U...really sorry..but I wanted to explaon what I want...

and My lovely kinrul  friends dont be sad if parul wont come in AB..they are bearly showing kinshuk these days...even If Parul enters in this show..is there any guarantee we get more of Kinrul..no...
may be we will get some good show with Kinrul without hurting anybody...just be happy...that because on someone's tears we cant be happy...and we have already experienced it during bidaai days...I hope U undersatnd...

An again I am sorry If I hurt anybody...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysandhirHaRul-loverParulRatiShiviJade0001Ramsha..zan101moniluvskinshuk

mkrj.madhu Senior Member
mkrj.madhu
mkrj.madhu

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
[
so parul ki news aate hi saare parul haters active ho gaye oh my god kinrul is so popular that why u all r here. keep hating parul . keep it up. but we parul fans loved her alot. understand.

totally agree with u

Edited by mkrj.madhu - 20 July 2012 at 9:25am

crazysandhirHaRul-loverParulRatiShiviJade0001Ramsha..moniluvskinshuk

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhurirajput71

so parul ki news aate hi saare parul haters active ho gaye oh my god kinrul is so popular that why u all r here. keep hating parul . keep it up. but we parul fans loved her alot. understand.

LOL ya i agree with u .
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jade0001moniluvskinshuk

zan101 IF-Sizzlerz
zan101
zan101

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing siham.. lest wait until the conformation...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HaRul-loverJade0001Ramsha..moniluvskinshuk

snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Yayyy.. kinrul are coming back together <33 one of the bestest jodis on screen Star
Mitali did a fab job in AB, we'll miss her :(

sweetshan2988crazysandhirHaRul-loverParulRatiShiviJade0001moniluvskinshuk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Well no one knows what will and what wouldn't work. If not Parul some other actresses would've taken the job cause everyone needs to work. The channel & PH want capitalized on there jodi popularity no other reason cause Parul isn't the only talented dusky beauty actress unemployed. It's unfortunate actresses / actors are kept boxed never allowed to grow as individual cause they're constantly only remember for there last popular role. Anyway good luck to the actress if this is true it will be her second replacement since Bidaai.

ABians there is no need to bash the actress cause this isn't her fault and we all know there is no loyalty in tellywood. If the writing is good continue or switch the channel if you can't watch cause Mitali is no longer part of the show, fans do all the time. There a lot of the jodi fans here now who wasn't supporting KM in AB but now that they hear jodi reunion they're here.

Good luck to Parul hope it work out this time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988ParulRatiShivimoniluvskinshuk

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I am posting on this forum after a very LONG time Embarrassed
I kinda stopped watching the show a few months ago for different reasons; academic studies, the pace the story was moving and in my opinion the lack of chemistry between the lead couple. I am in no way disputing or questioning the ability of the actors as I only tuned into the show because of kinshuk as he is a fantastic actor. Mitali also is a great actress. She has done a wonderful job of portraying the character of Krishna so far and will hopefully go far as an actress. Coming back to the point of replacing mitali; I personally don't see why there should be a problem if the script/story requires it. As an artist working on a daily tv show, actors should always be prepared for changes and alterations in the story as at the end of the day it's what clicks with the audience. I am not saying that mitali is responsible for the show dipping or it's all down to her, but in my opinion the story after Krishna becoming an officer has been very weak, to make matters worse according to me there is no chemistry between kinshuk and mitali whatsoever.
Sometimes major changes are required in a story in order for it to move forward and make it more interesting and entertaining for the audience, and unfortunately this is what is needed in this show.
Personally, I'm looking forward to Parul joining the show and she has gave me a reason to watch the show once again, because I have seen the chemistry between kinshuk and parul as ranvir and ragni which was not only amazing, but was also refreshing and believable. Parul is a great actress and also extremely beautiful. I just told my sister that she might be joining the show with Kinshuk and she is SUPER excited to see them together again.
you don't have to agree with me, but everyone has their own opinion and perspective, and I have only put mine across, so I am sorry if my words have offended anyone.
x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanny-beautifulmoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index