Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Afsar Bitiya
Afsar Bitiya

NEW TB ARTICLE mitali being replaced (Page 2)

gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Zee tv is trying to replace Mitali with parul who is misfit for afsar bitiya. Only Mitali can be afsar bitiya, parul will look like kinshuk's sister in the show he already called her a sister on national television . Bad move and ph will loose the trps and the show will axe if it happens LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulati10

Zee tv is trying to replace Mitali with parul who is misfit for afsar bitiya. Only Mitali can be afsar bitiya, parul will look like kinshuk's sister in the show he already called her a sister on national television . Bad move and ph will loose the trps and the show will axe if it happens LOL
LOLLOLHey gulati !!!! welcome back
then let the show loose TRPS and be axed im waiting only fr this WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL 
gulati10 Senior Member
gulati10
gulati10

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiRul

</div>
<div>LOLLOLHey gulati !!!! welcome back

then let the show loose TRPS and be axed im waiting only fr this LOL
Yes kinshuks mother sister parul will not be able to bring any thing
Like RMJ this show will sink. Mitali looks good with kinshuk and kinshuk called parul his sister now she can tie rakhi to him anyways raksha bandhan is coming so afsar bitiya is only karishna and Mitali only and pintos Krishna is only Mitali no one can come to replace not even his sister parul it will be groase and disgusting Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devil_saint2000Leesan

HaRul-lover IF-Rockerz
HaRul-lover
HaRul-lover

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
How cheap even from you this is disgusting Im glad i dnt have any relation ship with a person like you
someone who hate another human being like you do is just disgusting !
BYE auntyji

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

orianthi Goldie
orianthi
orianthi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
The fact that they want to kill off the lead for no reason just to recreate that Bidaai jodi is totally disgusting and fickle. No offence to Parul and Kinshuk fans but it is the truth. I would personally never be happy to see my fav couple being reunited like this. And i don't see how this is good news. This is exactly what happened to RMJ and in this case AB already has low TRPs so it is worse off.
madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
so parul ki news aate hi saare parul haters active ho gaye oh my god kinrul is so popular that why u all r here. keep hating parul . keep it up. but we parul fans loved her alot. understand.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazysandhirsanny-beautifulHaRul-loverJade0001moniluvskinshuk

crazysandhir Goldie
crazysandhir
crazysandhir

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged

hey bby u r back Tonguemissed u so much ROFLtumare bina forums tho bahuth boring tha LOLLOLjab b hamari princess parul or kinrul ki news athe hai tum ajathi ho Winkisse hamein b pata chaltha hai ki hamari kinrul kitni famous hai Big smiledekho na haters b tum (kinrul haters )b kitne dinom ke baad IF aya woh b kinrul keliye  .welcome back bby .hum roz fight karenge ok kusss

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockstarsb3sanny-beautifulParulRatiShiviHaRul-loverJade0001moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by orianthi

The fact that they want to kill off the lead for no reason just to recreate that Bidaai jodi is totally disgusting and fickle. No offence to Parul and Kinshuk fans but it is the truth. I would personally never be happy to see my fav couple being reunited like this. And i don't see how this is good news. This is exactly what happened to RMJ and in this case AB already has low TRPs so it is worse off.

Sorry to say and disaggree with u . But Tell me One thing Why some of u are comparing RMJ with AB ? I mean Is it Written somewhere that If it happened with RMJ , it surely gonna happen with AB too . If it is then Plzzz show it to me becozz i would like to read it .

On Serious note First of all thing AB and RMJ are completely Two opposite shows . On Acting Det Kinshuk and Parul are best . Kinrul's jodi is Blockbuster (No proof needed ) .Kinrul will do their work Perfectly .90% work will be done by them only by their chemistry and Expressive Acting. What to be seen is 10% which surely depends on Storyline and Luck . So if Kinrul comes and They gives a New interesting Story , a new Dimension to Prishna's Love Story is given . Why Any1 would not be interested to see it ?  Confused .  As far as RMJ and aB are concerned , Let me tell u Yes Sangad entered in RMJ but it didn't worked . But It was coz they didn't used Sangad's chemistry at all . They didn't promoted them properly , They didn't utilized their acting skills . Infact How much i know ANgad's Entry promo was shown when he already entered in the show . They didn't raised any excitement in Viewers . This was the reason why it didn't worked . 
Now if In AB , Parul comes and People comes to know abt it , I am sure They all will see the show , Atleast They will see the 1st epi of Kinrul forsure (This i can gurantee) .So Initial boost will be Provided by Kinrul . Only channel has to do is to maintain it by Keep on promoting Kinrul , By Keep on showing Kinrul in the show and not repeating the Mistake which they did by showing only and only Krishna . They will have to utilize Kinrul . If they will do this many things . I can very well guarantee that AB will surely Rockk in TRP's . Noone should forget Kinrul are the only Couple who even gave 11 TRP which is a record and No couple could even came close to it , todna toh Door ki baat hai 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshan2988crazysandhirHaRul-loverParulRatiShiviJade0001

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Afsar Bitiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index