Barun as ASR & Sanaya as KKG

shai77 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What can I say that there is no other telly actor/actress that can portrays the character of ASR by Barun and the character of KKG by Sanaya...
When both of these two leads works on Arshi romance scene, they just light up and some may say that they put up the heat πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ on their laptop or tv screen ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
On yesterday episode, we viewers especially the ladies I presume will obviously could not stop blushing and keeping on smiling when ASR starts to woo his lady Khushi in his own ASR style...
What I can say that Arnav Singh Raizada is a very complex character but Barun really really potrays his ASR character very very well...with his dashing stubble, smirk smile and husky voice...
I can't see anyone can carry ASR character except for Barun Sobti...
Sanaya, what can I say she really really outstanding in her own acting pesona...She has to carry this witty, bubbly and strong character gal as KKG which totally differs from her pervious tv characters...I'm really indeed impress Sanaya...She really prove that even she's not born with Indian features unlike other actress but her acting skills really is a class of its own...what Barun said during his tv interview was true, both of them are really honest actors and you have to really study your character well and share closely with yr co-actors as well as the others cast in the production..Don't be afraid to work closely with the directors and tell yr scene suggestion & acting ideas and everyday is a learning process...
I heard that  Barun had to go undergo like an acting & grooming class to potray this ASR character for few weeks or mths before they could begin with the shooting of IPKKND...
For me personally, I will rate these two actors, Barun Sobti & Sanaya Irani as the next SRK & Kajol
of India Television...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

What abt you guys???