Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

TOI: Deewar between Shibani & Punit in Jhalak!

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Deewar between Shibani & Punit in Jhalak!-TOI

Deewar between Shibani & Punit in Jhalak!
Shibani Dandekar and Punit perform for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

This week on Colors TV's dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Shibani Dandekar and Punit find themselves in a predicament.

Judges
Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar and Remo D'Souza have given the two a tough challenge this week. There will be a wall between Shibani and Punit while they perform and the two will not be able to see one another during the entire dance routine! But Shibani seeks solace in choreographer Punit's abilities, "Having Punit dance next to me is like having moral support. Honestly, I think I would feel lost without him by my side".

And trust Punit to come up with something innovative! This week, he will introduce the concept of theatrical hip hop to the maha munch. Both he and Shibani will showcase the story of how today's generation falls in love over e-mails and chat. This act comes with its own pros and cons because both Shibani and Punit need to have immaculate co-ordination, know their steps by heart without faltering a wee bit and use the audience as a means to connect and perform.

But as they say, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going! We're sure both Shibani and Punit will prove their mettle.

Link :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Deewar-between-Shibani-Punit-in-Jhalak/articleshow/15054308.cms

Edited by --Udhay-- - 20 July 2012 at 3:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Firebolt-HawttInBlackGKdesicrowdawesumsonia..Roopal..anji-mira

IamaPCmaniac Goldie
IamaPCmaniac
IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
it seems interesting.. eagerly waiting for their performance .. its gonna be banging this week on jhalak
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
eagerly awaiting to see their act,  I know they scored 30 on this!  
49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Finally media acknowledge these two!  Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pakharadesicrowd

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
 they performed very well ,i saw in sbb. coordination was gr8.

Edited by AAricha - 20 July 2012 at 10:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFan

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Nice concept by Punit... Usually with the wall prop most o the theme is about separation... This seems to be an interesting concept... Love this duo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ablazedmelody49erFan

ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I love this duo they try different concepts every week the wall obstacle in shows always show a sad separation concept but Punit is a good choreographer to really try something different and his own with the wall obstacle challenge by the judges !!!
-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index